Why Not Trump? Point No. 4

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
One of the main reasons why I could never cast a vote for Donald Trump is the fact...yes...the fact...that he is a shady businessman.

It is a fact that he profited from a fake university. It is a fact that he refused to pay contractors for work performed. It is a fact that he has been sued hundreds of times.....and he has sued others hundreds of times.

Where are all of the businessmen and women....industry leaders.....who speak highly of Donald Trump? For a guy who is such a great negotiator and can "get along with anybody", he sure doesn't have much support from his peers.

Shady......a scam artist. Not someone we should want as a leader.

And Clinton profits from a party that contradicts its own prochoice principles,
violates its own tenets of inclusion of diversity, thus is fake and fraudulent in misrepresenting its practices and policies,
yet raises billions of dollars to benefit the politicians like Clinton and Obama at the top,
while the poor at the bottom are robbed of resources needed to build communities
that aren't as important to building political careers as the corporate interests buying out the leadership.

LoneLaugher
Do you really want to compare the track record of destruction of the Democratic Party
to anything Trump has done that can be corrected in comparison?

If you really want to go there, let's go there.

And ask Trump and his African American outreach advisor
to come visit Freedmen's Town where I live and volunteer, and do a press conference from there.
And interview both the Democratic and Republican Black leaders
and what they have to say about not receiving a single dime
to restore this national historic landmark, destroyed by Democratic politics,
while Democratic leaders have received and raised millions to run for office,
and given millions to help developers to grab land in order to keep their offices.

Are you ready to laugh or cry?
Ready to rumble?
Because this issue would bring the house down
on the whole controversy of who is pimping
the poor black votes while destroying their communities.
Selling them out to corporate developers who decide who gets
elected and can stay in office.

If you want to yell about the party of the rich and the party of the poor,
the people hurt by Republican leaders selling out their own party
aren't hit as hard compared with the poor that the Democrats sell out,
who cannot afford to recover from the damage and debts they pay for.

Last edited:
violates its own tenets of inclusion of diversity, thus is fake and fraudulent in misrepresenting its practices and policies,
yet raises billions of dollars to benefit the politicians like Clinton and Obama at the top,
while the poor at the bottom are robbed of resources needed to build communities
that aren't as important to building political careers as the corporate interests buying out the leadership.

LoneLaugher
Do you really want to compare the track record of destruction of the Democratic Party

to come visit Freedmen's Town where I live and volunteer, and do a press conference from there.
and given millions to help developers to grab land in order to keep their offices.

I wish I could bottle you. I'd make a killing curing insomnia.

One of the main reasons why I could never cast a vote for Donald Trump is the fact...yes...the fact...that he is a shady businessman.

It is a fact that he profited from a fake university. It is a fact that he refused to pay contractors for work performed. It is a fact that he has been sued hundreds of times.....and he has sued others hundreds of times.

Where are all of the businessmen and women....industry leaders.....who speak highly of Donald Trump? For a guy who is such a great negotiator and can "get along with anybody", he sure doesn't have much support from his peers.

Shady......a scam artist. Not someone we should want as a leader.
Most of his peers are in Industries that specialize in replacing those of European descent with those of Asian descent.

I don't trust either of them. Trump's tax proposal is the most self-serving in calling for tariffs and the elimination of the inheritance tax is overwhelmingly regressive. He's a great negotiator all right, the way he's sold it as if his concern for the American worker. He'll need to earn my trust on that one, he may not be a politician but that doesn't mean I'll take him at his word.

LoneLaugher

I wish I could bottle you. I'd make a killing curing insomnia.
ha ha LoneLaugher
I think people would give up pot, LSD, heroin, crack and meth
if their brains produced their own stimulation at this rate.

However, alcohol sales might go through the roof
from people being driven to drink...

I don't trust either of them. Trump's tax proposal is the most self-serving in calling for tariffs and the elimination of the inheritance tax is overwhelmingly regressive. He's a great negotiator all right, the way he's sold it as if his concern for the American worker. He'll need to earn my trust on that one, he may not be a politician but that doesn't mean I'll take him at his word.
Do you know ANYBODY with a mentionable penny to their name who EVER paid the Inheritance Tax?
If they did, they were dumb enough to deserve to have to pay it.

Do you know ANYBODY with a mentionable penny to their name who EVER paid the Inheritance Tax?

Not personally but I know of them. Ralph Wilson's estate, for one. From the Buffalo News:
Those estate taxes also could be part of the decision to sell the team.
“If the team’s worth $800 million, multiply that times 40 percent, someone’s got to come up with $320 million at some point,” Alexander said.
Some estate planners, Hoops said, will advise a client such as Wilson to use a life insurance policy to provide cash to help pay estate taxes.​

Not personally but I know of them. Ralph Wilson's estate, for one. From the Buffalo News:
Those estate taxes also could be part of the decision to sell the team.
“If the team’s worth $800 million, multiply that times 40 percent, someone’s got to come up with $320 million at some point,” Alexander said.
Some estate planners, Hoops said, will advise a client such as Wilson to use a life insurance policy to provide cash to help pay estate taxes.​
No Trust, no brains.

Tax laws are passed by Congress not the President.
If Congress passes laws that represent working solutions the nation agrees on,
Trump won't block those. He's willing to work with LGBT, Black, Latino,
any groups who want better solutions that help the hardworking people of America.

But Clinton has shown she will put partisan politics first,
viewing conservative Republican values as the enemy as Obama did,
and will fight to exclude those interests which make up at least half the nation.

If it helps her and Democrats look good or bad, that's more important than what America needs.
Trump doesn't care if he looks good or bad, if a solution works he wants that,
if he gets corrected by his peers he will change his position because he doesn't care what it looks like. He'll find his own spin on things if he accepts correction and finds a better way.

Clinton will not correct what she or other Democrats do wrong because it looks bad.
So they deny and cover it up. Buy a story and run with that.

When Trump gets called on something wrong he can't substantiate,
he has no choice but to change it because it's not going to fly.

He doesn't have the legal connections and corporate ties with media
to pull strings and manipulate like the Clintons do with their ties.

When Trump gets confronted with something, he has nothing to rely on for defense
on except God's truth. So he has to admit and correct things, unlike Clinton.

Forum List

Back