Why Not Trump? Point No. 1

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
When I am asked why I would never give Donald Trump my vote for POTUS, I could go on for hours. I will lay out my reasons on these pages.

Point number 1.

Donald Trump does not possess the level of knowledge required to perform the job of president. This is, of course, not something that can be measured. I'm not talking IQ. I'm talking intellectual curiosity. I'm talking knowledge base. He does not have it. He is the least knowledgable presidential nominee since I became eligible to vote....it's not even close.

I could give hundreds of examples to support this claim....but I will stop at one in the interest of brevity.

Recently, the man has roundly criticized our military leaders and our President for the fact that Iraqi led forces let ISIS know that they were going to retake the city of Mosul. He's claimed to know better than these leaders....and he bemoans the lack of "surprise".

This is a silly argument offered by an unknowledgeable man. Every military leader who has commented on this has said as much. Trump has said that he can teach them how to invade a city.

So....point number 1. He's lacks a knowledge base and is not interested in learning. This alone is a deal breaker for me.

When I am asked why I would never give Donald Trump my vote for POTUS, I could go on for hours. I will lay out my reasons on these pages.

Point number 1.

Donald Trump does not possess the level of knowledge required to perform the job of president. This is, of course, not something that can be measured. I'm not talking IQ. I'm talking intellectual curiosity. I'm talking knowledge base. He does not have it. He is the least knowledgable presidential nominee since I became eligible to vote....it's not even close.

I could give hundreds of examples to support this claim....but I will stop at one in the interest of brevity.

Recently, the man has roundly criticized our military leaders and our President for the fact that Iraqi led forces let ISIS know that they were going to retake the city of Mosul. He's claimed to know better than these leaders....and he bemoans the lack of "surprise".

This is a silly argument offered by an unknowledgeable man. Every military leader who has commented on this has said as much. Trump has said that he can teach them how to invade a city.

So....point number 1. He's lacks a knowledge base and is not interested in learning. This alone is a deal breaker for me.

I'm not talking IQ. I'm talking intellectual curiosity. I'm talking knowledge base. He does not have it. He is the least knowledgable presidential nominee since I became eligible to vote....it's not even close.

You just turned 18? Because you're describing Obama here.

LOL! A libtard saying why he's too stupid to vote for Trump.

And for the life of me I am shocked so many people are buying into my bullshit....

trump bullshit.png

Liberals are going to be real shocked soon!

Point number 1.

Sorry, douche bag, but you just demonstrated you ignorance. Under Obama, the military is constantly telegraphing its plans to the enemy, and that is something every general since Sargon knows is a stupid thing to do. I have no idea who these so-called "military leaders" are that claim otherwise, but they are obviously the kind who need to be retired.

Obama warns the enemy because he wants to prevent civilian casualties. If that's your primary rule of engagement, then you have already lost. Obama wouldn't even bomb the ISIS tanker trucks because of "civilian casualties."

What a doofus.

think about it, Donald is so worried about being loved, being the best, being remembered as great in history. I think those qualities are going to make him do what is right for the country. His ego will not stand walking out in shame like the Kenyan is going to be doing when he leaves office.

Point number 1.

How about voting for America?

.....these two pillars of America are at stake:

Trump promises to embrace the Constitution....Bill's wife promises the very opposite: to fight against free speech.

Trump supports American sovereignty....Bill's wife admitted she favors open borders.

How tough is that choice???

And for the life of me I am shocked so many people are buying into my bullshit....

View attachment 96290

Lol! What has Trump ever done to help America ? He's only ever helped himself .
Jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs. What have you ever done other than shit on America?

Big fucking deal . Any job he created was only for his own benefit .

The guy is a "billionaire " and hardly does any charity. . Look at dudes like bill gates . Real philanthropists . trump is all about Trump .

View attachment 96290

Jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs. What have you ever done other than shit on America?

The guy is a "billionaire " and hardly does any charity. . Look at dudes like bill gates . Real philanthropists . trump is all about Trump .
You lie. Again. You are stupid as well.

Point number 1.

What knowledge?

Clinton could not beat him at the debates even after she was fed the questions.

At this point, not being a professional politician (or fraud like Clinton) is only an advantage. Holy hell, these people are so detached from the world that they can't even operate email anymore!

think about it, Donald is so worried about being loved, being the best, being remembered as great in history. I think those qualities are going to make him do what is right for the country. His ego will not stand walking out in shame like the Kenyan is going to be doing when he leaves office.

That is ridiculous. He doesn't know anything.

He's not done what's right for his own community thus far. Why would he change now?

The Kenyan? Are you one of the idiots?

View attachment 96290

You lie. Again. You are stupid as well.

I lie ? Tell us . What's Trumps Big charity ? The one building fountains on his property ?

The guy has always been about himself !

His Rich and famous . He has a brand . Big deal, Kim Kardashian has the same resume .

Point number 1.

How about voting for America?

.....these two pillars of America are at stake:

Trump promises to embrace the Constitution....Bill's wife promises the very opposite: to fight against free speech.

Trump supports American sovereignty....Bill's wife admitted she favors open borders.

How tough is that choice???

Embrace the constitution? 1/2 his talking points are unconstitutional.

Forum List

Back