Why not testify?

false. kevin mcspineless had the opportunity to have a ( 9/11 style ) commission. he chose not to. do you know what that woulda consisted of?

BOTH sides would have had INDEPENDANT seats ( no active congress critters )

BOTH sides would have had EQUAL numbers of members.

BOTH sides would have had EQUAL subpoena power.

BOTH sides would have had EQUAL denials of witness' availability.

mcspineless denied the motion. so the next step was the select comittee. UNDER HOUSE RULES, the majority got the final say as to whom was seated & whom was denied.

mcspineless knew that by seating 2 of the 5 members were knee deep in insurrection shit - they would be turned down. that way, he could claim that it was allllllllllllllllllll biased & a sham. BTW ... pelosi agreed to 3 as being 'credible' members of congress. hmmmmmm....

now mcspineless has to live with that decision & the committee has proven to be quite effective in their presentation; since some 60% of americans are viewing donny as culpable.
Nonsense .

Nonsense .

flick.jpg

It was CNN who tried to influence her testimony. It worked.
Well, actually, I don't think so. Because, well because I watched it on C-Span and PBS. I personally didn't see either network influencing her testimony. What should I have been looking for, Marvin?

===============================================================

This little chickie was put on stage to relay secondhand information
Well, actually, I don't think so. She gave a lot of first-hand testimony.....what she directly saw, what she directly heard. For example, she said clearly that she heard Trump's hissyfit and his f-bombs over the 'mags' preventing his armed supporters from getting close to his stage. Please check the transcript or, easier yet, google up her testimony on YouTube.
I mention this not to embarrass you or be condescending, poster Esdraelon. Rather, I suggest you actually watch the hearings before expressing your opinion on what you think was said in 'em. Think of it as 'credibility insurance'.
Just sayin'.

===============================================================

Several agents have said that her testimony was false.
And the people she said gave her this information said it never happened.

I have not seen their direct quotes or statements in the press.
Can you link us to a credible source that has interviewed them, or hosted them in a news conference or interview?

Plus, and I don't mean to over-drive the nail but......but if they say it never happened as you allege, well, what didn't happen?

• The contentiousness over not being driven to the Capitol didn't happen?
  • The grabbing of the steering wheel didn't happen?
  • Or that she was not told by an agent of the incident?
  • What?

Forum List

Back