Why Not Stop Taxation Altogether? Just End It!

AdvancingTime

Feb 8, 2015
It occurred to me that with so many people thinking that deficit government spending helps drive the economy at some point our leaders might want to give us taxpayers a break. Why Not Stop Taxation Altogether? Just End It! Such a policy would go a long way to diminish the divide polarizing our nation. I do not know anyone who likes to pay taxes or go through hours and hours of record keeping and filling out forms in order to comply with our complex tax system.

Over the years Washington and governments in many countries have shown little in the way of financial restraint. If deficits don't matter it seems logical that spreading the wealth around by something other than policies focused on redistribution through such a complicated system has merit. Both economists and politicians have considered many over the top solutions to resolve the problem of slow economic growth in a global economy mired in debt. In the past, cutting taxes has been a favorite method to spur consumer spending and pump up growth. The suggestion of placing taxation in the dustbin of history is merely an extension of this idea.

No Taxation Means More Money For Everyone!
If indeed cutting the ties binding us to responsible budgets is the solution to our economic woes and holds the key to prosperity being timid may not have served us well. Forget all the previously considered outlandish ideas, such as a war on cash, forgiving debt through a debt jubilee, giving everyone a guaranteed income, and even injecting money into the economic system by dropping it from a helicopter. Ending taxation in many ways can be seen as having the same effect of economic stimulation.

This is only one in a series of easy plans to jump-start the economy, the next part when I get around to writing it will be titled, "Just Print More Money." Both plans constitute a better alternative than going to war to kill off excess labor while ramping up production of self-exploding equipment or building bridges to nowhere. If history is any indication wealth and jobs flow into any country that has low tax rates so why not take it to the next level. While I could parade slew of complex figures and calculations before you proving all this will work please just show me the same kind of trust we give to those leading us from Washington.

My proposal should make everyone happy, it should please both Trump voters who claim enough is enough as well as Hillary supporters who can't get enough. So I say, eat your heart out Paul Krugman and you too Ben Bernanke, with all the time both of you have spent pondering the economy in the ivory halls of academia you have come close but it is I who have proposed the next step in our financial evolution. Ending all taxation of any kind will not render the laws of economics moot or move us much further into the false state of modern voodoo economics than we have already traveled and it is guaranteed to work until it no longer does.

Footnote; Your comments are welcome and encouraged. If you have time check out the archives for post that may be of interest to you. Below is another post related to this subject,
Advancing Time: Planning A Sustainable Future For Mankind

Donald Trump yesterday in Phoenix claimed Americans are the most taxed people in the world. It astonishes me that this braggart can make such a claim and misses the irony of himself having a record of not paying any income tax.

It occurred to me that with so many people thinking that deficit government spending helps drive the economy at some point our leaders might want to give us taxpayers a break. Why Not Stop Taxation Altogether? Just End It! Such a policy would go a long way to diminish the divide polarizing our nation. I do not know anyone who likes to pay taxes or go through hours and hours of record keeping and filling out forms in order to comply with our complex tax system.

Over the years Washington and governments in many countries have shown little in the way of financial restraint. If deficits don't matter it seems logical that spreading the wealth around by something other than policies focused on redistribution through such a complicated system has merit. Both economists and politicians have considered many over the top solutions to resolve the problem of slow economic growth in a global economy mired in debt. In the past, cutting taxes has been a favorite method to spur consumer spending and pump up growth. The suggestion of placing taxation in the dustbin of history is merely an extension of this idea.

If indeed cutting the ties binding us to responsible budgets is the solution to our economic woes and holds the key to prosperity being timid may not have served us well. Forget all the previously considered outlandish ideas, such as a war on cash, forgiving debt through a debt jubilee, giving everyone a guaranteed income, and even injecting money into the economic system by dropping it from a helicopter. Ending taxation in many ways can be seen as having the same effect of economic stimulation.

This is only one in a series of easy plans to jump-start the economy, the next part when I get around to writing it will be titled, "Just Print More Money." Both plans constitute a better alternative than going to war to kill off excess labor while ramping up production of self-exploding equipment or building bridges to nowhere. If history is any indication wealth and jobs flow into any country that has low tax rates so why not take it to the next level. While I could parade slew of complex figures and calculations before you proving all this will work please just show me the same kind of trust we give to those leading us from Washington.

My proposal should make everyone happy, it should please both Trump voters who claim enough is enough as well as Hillary supporters who can't get enough. So I say, eat your heart out Paul Krugman and you too Ben Bernanke, with all the time both of you have spent pondering the economy in the ivory halls of academia you have come close but it is I who have proposed the next step in our financial evolution. Ending all taxation of any kind will not render the laws of economics moot or move us much further into the false state of modern voodoo economics than we have already traveled and it is guaranteed to work until it no longer does.

Footnote; Your comments are welcome and encouraged. If you have time check out the archives for post that may be of interest to you. Below is another post related to this subject,
You believe people will build roads out of the goodness of their heart? You think people will pay for law enforcement because they feel it's the right thing to do? Explain how you think a country can function if there is nothing funding the necessities that makes a country function?

You believe people will build roads out of the goodness of their heart? You think people will pay for law enforcement because they feel it's the right thing to do? Explain how you think a country can function if there is nothing funding the necessities that makes a country function?
Donald Trump does not pay tax. Why would any of his supporters?

Because the Army, cops, fire, water and sewer people will all walk off the job without paychecks.

New Topics

Forum List

Back