Why Not Give The Money To The American People?

Vel

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
Tennessee
Rep. Gosar proposed an amendment to give the most affected Americans $10,000 in the Covid package rather than give that money to foreign aid and corporations and the democrats shot it down. If we're going to spend trillions of dollars why not give it to our own desperate people? I guess it's tough to pay back political favors if they actually use the money we're going into debt for Covid relief.

Rep. Gosar Proposed a $10,000 Stimulus for Americans Affected By COVID — Dems Shot it Down, Prioritized Foreign Aid (thegatewaypundit.com)

Rep. Gosar proposed an amendment to give the most affected Americans $10,000 in the Covid package rather than give that money to foreign aid and corporations and the democrats shot it down. If we're going to spend trillions of dollars why not give it to our own desperate people? I guess it's tough to pay back political favors if they actually use the money we're going into debt for Covid relief.

Rep. Gosar Proposed a $10,000 Stimulus for Americans Affected By COVID — Dems Shot it Down, Prioritized Foreign Aid (thegatewaypundit.com)

Because like all good Democrats believe, we must constantly involve ourselves in other country's business. Whether it's bombing the crap out of them, or giving them free money, they owe us.

"Screw you American people. We Democrats got you to vote for us, so you can go away now..."

1614476630634.png

foreign_aid_rates_in_oecd_countries.png

Because like all good Democrats believe, we must constantly involve ourselves in other country's business. Whether it's bombing the crap out of them, or giving them free money, they owe us.

"Screw you American people. We Democrats got you to vote for us, so you can go away now..."
Yea, just imagine if they gave all the money used to get them reelected to the American people. I mean I think Americans could help themselves better then the Clinton foundation helps poor Americans.

Look at the refugee hating assholes wondering why we send money to other countries. The health and stability of our allies and neighbors is a national security priority the conservatives only understand when they are giving away weapons.

View attachment 462476

"Rates". Show me the money. And where's China?

View attachment 462476

No you can't have any more money. Go ask Sweden.

Yea, just imagine if they gave all the money used to get them reelected to the American people. I mean I think Americans could help themselves better then the Clinton foundation helps poor Americans.

The Clinton Foundation is a Public Operational Charity.

Look at the refugee hating assholes wondering why we send money to other countries. The health and stability of our allies and neighbors is a national security priority the conservatives only understand when they are giving away weapons.
So you're cool with only 9% of that Covid bill actually being spent on Covid relief? Why do you hate Americans?

Seeing as how much of that Clinton Foundation money comes from Russia and China, why don't you just eliminate the middleman (woman) and ask Russia and China yourself?

So you're cool with only 9% of that Covid bill actually being spent on Covid relief? Why do you hate Americans?

Most of US Aid does go to weapons.. It keeps the military industrial complex humming along.

Seeing as how much of that Clinton Foundation money comes from Russia and China, why don't you just eliminate the middleman (woman) and ask Russia and China yourself?

You lie about everything.. Only losers do that.

Why do you just believe shit people tell you? Only 9% going to Americans? Ridiculous. Someone just made that you shit up and you bought it.

Most of US Aid does go to weapons.. It keeps the military industrial complex humming along.
Most of our non military aid goes to sweeten trade deals with poor countries so that our corporations can more freely exploit cheap resources and labor.

Pakistan and China are nuclear powers.
Why de fuck is Biden senidng them millions.
Ditto Israel.

Most of our non military aid goes to sweeten trade deals with poor countries so that our corporations can more freely exploit cheap resources and labor.

It seems like we spend a lot in foreign aid, but KSA spends MORE per capita and its not weapons.

Irish people have been paid 350 euros per week since last March which is over 18'000 euros and over 20'000 dollars in one year.
Had the U.S not blown it all on Democrat vanity projects, and Pakistani gender programmes, you could have done the same.

It seems like we spend a lot in foreign aid, but KSA spends MORE per capita and its not weapons.
Yeah, building Mosques across Europe.

View attachment 462476

"Rates". Show me the money. And where's China?

US Foreign Aid by Country 2021 - World Population Review
174 rows · Foreign aid is money that is given by the United States government to governments

Forum List

Back