Why Not Give The Money To The American People?

Rep. Gosar proposed an amendment to give the most affected Americans $10,000 in the Covid package rather than give that money to foreign aid and corporations and the democrats shot it down. If we're going to spend trillions of dollars why not give it to our own desperate people? I guess it's tough to pay back political favors if they actually use the money we're going into debt for Covid relief.

Rep. Gosar Proposed a $10,000 Stimulus for Americans Affected By COVID — Dems Shot it Down, Prioritized Foreign Aid (thegatewaypundit.com)

Because like all good Democrats believe, we must constantly involve ourselves in other country's business. Whether it's bombing the crap out of them, or giving them free money, they owe us.

"Screw you American people. We Democrats got you to vote for us, so you can go away now..."
Yea, just imagine if they gave all the money used to get them reelected to the American people. I mean I think Americans could help themselves better then the Clinton foundation helps poor Americans.

The Clinton Foundation is a Public Operational Charity.

LOL...You should probably ask Haiti how much the clinton foundation helped them.

The Haitians wanted cash.. The Clinton Foundation is an operational charity and there were a number of failures in Haiti.. Read up on the specifics.

To a person they said the Clinton foundation fucked them.
Go try to peddle your fake shit elsewhere ya fucken commie child molestor.

Your ignorance is expected..

Rep. Gosar proposed an amendment to give the most affected Americans $10,000 in the Covid package rather than give that money to foreign aid and corporations and the democrats shot it down. If we're going to spend trillions of dollars why not give it to our own desperate people? I guess it's tough to pay back political favors if they actually use the money we're going into debt for Covid relief.

Rep. Gosar Proposed a $10,000 Stimulus for Americans Affected By COVID — Dems Shot it Down, Prioritized Foreign Aid (thegatewaypundit.com)

Because like all good Democrats believe, we must constantly involve ourselves in other country's business. Whether it's bombing the crap out of them, or giving them free money, they owe us.

"Screw you American people. We Democrats got you to vote for us, so you can go away now..."
Yea, just imagine if they gave all the money used to get them reelected to the American people. I mean I think Americans could help themselves better then the Clinton foundation helps poor Americans.

The Clinton Foundation is a Public Operational Charity.

LOL...You should probably ask Haiti how much the clinton foundation helped them.

The Haitians wanted cash.. The Clinton Foundation is an operational charity and there were a number of failures in Haiti.. Read up on the specifics.

To a person they said the Clinton foundation fucked them.
Go try to peddle your fake shit elsewhere ya fucken commie child molestor.

Your ignorance is expected..

Should I post the opinions of the Haitians?

Forum List

Back