Why not a Michael Brown Memorial?

Michael Brown, HATE_Tupac Shakur.jpg
Hello. When considering how America's large President and Mrs. Obama led, DEMOCRAT-supporting, SEGREGATION-MINDED, INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATION & HATE practicing 'PRO BLACK' community chooses to GLORIFY dysfunctional, anti-social human behaviors...

...I am miffed, not understanding why the PRO BLACK community has not memorialized and lauded young CHILDHOOD TRAUMA victim Michael Brown.

Perhaps it is because Michael was not a KNOWN DRUG Peddler, offering life sapping drugs to his depressed, self harming neighbors, regardless of their AGE, emotional, physical or MATERNAL condition?

biggie smalls Crispus Attucks playground.jpg

freddie_gray_empowerment_center.jpg

SHAWN CARTER, CHRISTOPHER WALLACE.jpg

"Mental illness in Black Communities" Published on Nov 10, 2010 www dawsondenise com

Peace.

for SOME reason. they LOVE criminals = no wonder their culture is self destructive

There is one for Emmett Till in Mississippi- erecting a monument in Ferguson for the Gentle Giant would ensure we never forget it.

A lot of buildings burned during the peaceful protests , opened up lots where a statue could be placed.

Eric Holder Likens Michael Brown to Emmett Till: "The Struggle Goes On"
No comparison. Michael Brown was a criminal looking for trouble. Emmett Till wasn’t.

That's your opinion, and mine as well. But a lot of libs including Eric Holder see the Gentle Giant Michael Brown as a role model for today's black youths.

There is one for Emmett Till in Mississippi- erecting a monument in Ferguson for the Gentle Giant would ensure we never forget it.

A lot of buildings burned during the peaceful protests , opened up lots where a statue could be placed.

Eric Holder Likens Michael Brown to Emmett Till: "The Struggle Goes On"
I’m all in favor of it. Perhaps erecting a monument to the stupidly of being a lazy doper, thief, and attacking a policeman in his car will help deter others from ending up dead in the street some day.

Plus, such recognition could give the family another opportunity to fight over the money generated from another round of merchandising sales.

But I believe here IS a plaque to that Thug Brown....I think they put it in the street where the courageous cop nailed the bastard.

in-loving-memory-of-michael-brown_o_7232346.jpg

Forum List

Back