Why No Crisis in Japan?

Why aren't the Japanese freaking out?
And if you DO get it, it's highly treatable.
The Japanese are being "reasonable" in this respect, as far as the Japanese are concerned with the situation in Japan.
Japan has one of the toughest immigration policies in the world! I love that!
On the other hand, WWII-era politics of Japanese ethnocentrism, racial purity, and xenophobia are returning in full vigor.

With the polite cough of social distancing, while wearing an industrial dust mask, those political forces are driving paranoia, draconian health measures, and totalitarian government crackdowns in countries of "impure" race like the United States.
???

Why aren't the Japs freaking out?

The word you were looking for is “Japanese.”

No
Why aren't the Japs freaking out?

MY guess to the question you posed in your thread title would be because Japan has always been careful about who they let into their country. The percentage of illegal immigrants living there is most likely staggeringly low compared to that here in the US.

BINGO! ;)

Lots and lots of tourists from China go to Japan all the time.

Yes, but still, it doesn't compare with the hordes of invaders .....totally different situation, day and night.

Not for spreading a virus.

Which proves that most of the people that have this so called "deadly virus" have no symptoms or very mild symptom. That is why Japan is not freaking out, it's not worthy of a freak out.

Unless you get it.

And if you DO get it, it's highly treatable. ....

Unless you're dead.

It's NOT killing very many, Unky, unless you're elderly with pre-existing health problems. On another topic, we haven't seen or heard from your buddy Jitss since last Thursday. I wonder if HE has the Wu Flu?

He's got a terminal case of the Stupid. Medical science can only do so much.

THAT is funny.

The purity of the white race was especially important to German Nazis. They were aligned with Italians of "pure Sicilian blood" as well as the Japanese in WWII, as Congress declared war on Germany, Italy, and Japan.

Neither the Italians nor the Japanese have ever been particularly "white", but they were holding on to much of the same policies of racial superiority in their respective societies.

The purity of the white race was especially important to German Nazis. They were aligned with Italians of "pure Sicilian blood" as well as the Japanese in WWII, as Congress declared war on Germany, Italy, and Japan.

Neither the Italians nor the Japanese have ever been particularly "white", but they were holding on to much of the same policies of racial superiority in their respective societies.

Yeah, I went to high school too, thanks. What do you think you mean about “returning “?

elderly with pre-existing health problems.
That's Boomer code speech for a heroin addiction. It's Sinaloa Cartel. That $hit is old.

If people would quit shooting up with hypodermic needles and smoking so much dope, they wouldn't have to worry about every little cold or flu so much.

Why aren't the Japanese freaking out?
And if you DO get it, it's highly treatable.
The Japanese are being "reasonable" in this respect, as far as the Japanese are concerned with the situation in Japan.
Japan has one of the toughest immigration policies in the world! I love that!
On the other hand, WWII-era politics of Japanese ethnocentrism, racial purity, and xenophobia are returning in full vigor.

With the polite cough of social distancing, while wearing an industrial dust mask, those political forces are driving paranoia, draconian health measures, and totalitarian government crackdowns in countries of "impure" race like the United States.
???????

New Topics

Forum List

Back