Why My Vote For Trump Is Paying Dividends

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
Brett Kavanaugh’s latest opinion should terrify Democrats

Like many on the right, I am highly concerned about the seemingly unchecked overreach of federal agencies.

I realize, of course, it is checked. However, the federal government, being a entity unto itself, has become more emboldended in the things they do.

The left justifies much of it on moral grounds that make no sense.

A prime example is the EPA. Any attempt to pull back the EPA or limit it means "you love dirty water and dirty air". Never mind that almost every state has a state EPA that performs the same function (often colliding with the federal and generally losing).

This panic article by VOX is exactly what I want to see. The SCOTUS (the main reason I voted for Trump) finally pushing back on the expansive activities of the Federal Government.

I love this.....from the article:

Kavanaugh, however, took the unusual step of releasing an opinion explaining why he thought the Court should not hear Paul. His brief opinion praises Justice Neil Gorsuch’s effort to toss out decades of settled law regarding the power of agencies to regulate. Indeed, if anything, Kavanaugh’s Paul opinion suggests that he would restrict federal power even more than Gorsuch would.

Notice how the term "settled law" once again shows up. And once again it is shown that NOTHING is ever completely settled. [After all, Al Gore did say it was a living document]

Well, I voted for Trump to get these two (Gorsuch and Kavenaugh) and I am going to keep fighting for the ability to put conservative son the court. Settled law will continue to become dead law as the court does just what this article is whining about.

Restricting the Federal Government....the original intent of the U.S. Constitution.

Thanks Neil. Thanks Brett.

Keep up the good work.

• Banned
And here we have the customary whining about the senate:

Meanwhile, the biggest problem facing Democrats for the foreseeable future is Senate malapportionment. Currently, the Republican Senate “majority” represents 15 million fewer people than the Democratic “minority,” and that’s a significant Republican gain over the previous Senate. In the Senate that confirmed Gorsuch and Kavanaugh, the Republican “majority” represented almost 40 million fewer people than the Democratic “minority.”

Similarly, when the Republican Senate “majority” refused to give a hearing or a confirmation vote to Obama Supreme Court nominee Merrick Garland, Democratic senators represented about 20 million more people than Republicans.

The lack of understanding of how the constitution was set up and why it was set up the way it was......is becoming a real problem.

Meanwhile, the biggest problem facing Democrats for the foreseeable future is Senate malapportionment. Currently, the Republican Senate “majority” represents 15 million fewer people than the Democratic “minority,” and that’s a significant Republican gain over the previous Senate. In the Senate that confirmed Gorsuch and Kavanaugh, the Republican “majority” represented almost 40 million fewer people than the Democratic “minority.”

Similarly, when the Republican Senate “majority” refused to give a hearing or a confirmation vote to Obama Supreme Court nominee Merrick Garland, Democratic senators represented about 20 million more people than Republicans.

The lack of understanding of how the constitution was set up and why it was set up the way it was......is becoming a real problem.

No it is not becoming a problem. The Constitution is and always has been the answer, if you don't like it pass an amendment.
If you can't do that then STFU and stop the constant whining.

“I’m working my ass off,” Trump told a thunderous rally crowd in Sunrise, Florida on Tuesday. “The failed Washington establishment is trying to stop me because I’m fighting for you and because we’re winning. It’s very simple.”

• Banned

No it is not becoming a problem. The Constitution is and always has been the answer, if you don't like it pass an amendment.

Not sure what you are saying. I am saying that people's lack of understanding is the problem.

Not sure what you are saying. I am saying that people's lack of understanding is the problem.

Sorry I misread your post as saying that the Constitution was the problem.

p.s. congrats on breaking PSU's 60 "duel meet" unbeaten streak in wrestling!

• Banned
Hey left wingers......

You keep asking how I can vote for Trump and feel good about it.

When I answer you.....you all seem to shut up and go away.

You lost.

Suck on it.

Imbecile
Dotard
LOPA
(D) Lost, I get it.
Imbecile
Grab them...….
Even the evangelical still support this imbecile, dotard, LOSER, WHY?

Democrats ignore the true and original structure of the three branches of our government, because the 17th usurped power and representation of the states. Why else would they even mention the number of people a senator “represents”. Senators were suppose to the represent states interest, the House was to represent the people’s interest.

Imbecile
Dotard
LOPA
(D) Lost, I get it.
Imbecile
Grab them...….
Even the evangelical still support this imbecile, dotard, LOSER, WHY?

We are talking about D. Trump.

NOT Adam Schiffhead

Well, the left certainly does not seem up this challenge.

In this case...I got what I wanted......what I never thought would happen.

Thanks D.T.

And here we are again.

The left:

"You voted for Trump.....you hate America."

"You voted for Trump.....you are gullible, stupid, racist, a homophobe, moron...... (even though we still won...but, whatever)"

"You voted for Trump......Blah blah blah hate hate vitrol vitrol blah blah blah....."

Neil Gorsuch

Brett Kavenaugh

Merry Freaking Christmas !!!!!! (which is what I was thinking around December 25, 2016).

In, 17, 18, & 19, my thanks has been for the comedy you morons provide as you continue to try and reverse the election.

From the link:

On Monday, the Supreme Court announced it would not hear Paul v. United States, a case asking whether a federal law delegates too much authority to the Justice Department to determine whether certain sex offenders need to register with the government. That’s the very same issue that the Supreme Court considered in Gundy.

Well, I think we can all understand why Trump appointee Kavanaugh is against making sex offenders register with the government...

From the link:

On Monday, the Supreme Court announced it would not hear Paul v. United States, a case asking whether a federal law delegates too much authority to the Justice Department to determine whether certain sex offenders need to register with the government. That’s the very same issue that the Supreme Court considered in Gundy.

Well, I think we can all understand why Trump appointee Kavanaugh is against making sex offenders register with the government...

Well, you claim to think...which I highly dispute.

And since nothing was ever proven, I guess I have to wonder how you reach your moronic conclusion.

You can register and an offender of sensibilities.

From the link:

Well, you claim to think...which I highly dispute.

And since nothing was ever proven, I guess I have to wonder how you reach your moronic conclusion.

You can register and an offender of sensibilities.

“I’m working my ass off,” Trump told a thunderous rally crowd in Sunrise, Florida on Tuesday. “The failed Washington establishment is trying to stop me because I’m fighting for you and because we’re winning. It’s very simple.”

Granted, it is not easy to spend $151 million of the taxpayers' money playing golf in three years, but, by god, Trump is focused!

Granted, it is not easy to spend $151 million of the taxpayers' money playing golf in three years, but, by god, Trump is focused!

if you must........

Butbutbutbut....Golf!

New Topics

Forum List

Back