Why Mitt Romney is Unlikable!

Romney had low approval ratings so long as he was relatively unknown and the leftwingers on message boards and the Obama surrogate media were able to define him. The debates have helped immensely in showing how empty and petty that definition was and I think that is causing people to wake up and start paying attention. And checking out some things.

Turns out he isn't this snotty rich guy that is out of touch with real people and isn't at all the monster as he has been portrayed. So the petty, mean stuff isn't working as well to demonize him now. And if he wins on November 7, we will have an exemplary, competent, and capable man in office.

And that will be a refreshing change.

my gawd get a room already :eusa_eh: Is it even possible for you to metaphorically fellate him more than that? I doubt it.

Your an entitlment whore with contempt for anyone or anything that strays a hair from your warped world view. No religion, which makes you a primate mimicking your betters, you type weird stuff all the time....which means you are much more deliberate in your extremism.

You lie and otherwise try to convince yourself that you're intelligent with an opinion anyone cares about.

You are eminently unlikeable.

Guy, you are the one following me around, so you must care about what I say..

Oh, for the record, lack of superstition and ignorance known as religion shows ADVANCEMENT.

The Future belongs to atheism, not religion. In a few hundred years, they are going to look back, and say, "No, really, they almost elected a guy who thought he was going to rule his own planet when he died and thought he wore magic underwear"... and just laugh.

Gallup is predicting a 79% white vote.

They really don't know what they are doing.

What is your Caucasian participation indicator ?

It was 74% in 2008, and will be 72% this time, based on shifts in population.

Seriously, man, asking rhetorical questions when you still won't understand the answer is kind of wasting my time.

Romney had low approval ratings so long as he was relatively unknown and the leftwingers on message boards and the Obama surrogate media were able to define him. The debates have helped immensely in showing how empty and petty that definition was and I think that is causing people to wake up and start paying attention. And checking out some things.

Turns out he isn't this snotty rich guy that is out of touch with real people and isn't at all the monster as he has been portrayed. So the petty, mean stuff isn't working as well to demonize him now. And if he wins on November 7, we will have an exemplary, competent, and capable man in office.

If he wins, it only proves the wealthy can fool stupid rubes into voting against their own economic interests...

I still think the American People are smarter than that.

why people really don't like Romney...

Self-entitled douchebag with contempt for working people.

Weird religion started by child molesting con-artists.

Says weird, stupid stuff all the time.

Panders to the craziest elements of the right wing.

Flip-flops, lies and otherwise tries to pretend he didn't say what he just said.
Speak for yourself.

This Weird religion has built hospitals, runs food kitchen for the poor, has built universities, has the largest help center for people researching their ancestry, does constant public services, teach and practices Jesus' teachings, takes care of people who are down-and-out, getting them back up on their feet, teaching them job skills; encourage music and the arts on an international basis; lend a helping hand to non-Mormons engaged in public services, are quiet and respectful neighbors, offer higher education to anyone who wants one, sends huge volumes of goods to nations as well as other American states that have experienced typhoons, floods, and disasters of any kind.

They're clean and teach their children to be morally straight arrows and have a number of programs for strengthening families.

Am I Mormon, no. Do I believe in their First Amendment right to practice their religion? Dern tootin' I do.

Panders? Don't you mean TOLERATES differences and HELPS other people in his party?

Flip-flops? Oh? You mean, changes his opinion as new facts become known? Most people do.

This is just another vapid thread, trying to commit character assassination rather than bring facts to the table.

If he wins, it only proves the wealthy can fool stupid rubes into voting against their own economic interests...

Joe, you probably know a lot of religious people whose families supported Churches that helped their community out all through the colonial era through today. That's part of the fabric of America. Part of our roots pertain to our belief in God. Our religion tells us not to give any credence good or bad to wealth.

The DNC Party Platform has decided wealth is bad if Republicans own it and good if Democrats own it.

If you're going to compare, why aren't you telling people that the lady who raised Obama while he was in high school (his grandmother) was a bank president? Obama was sent to Harvard once he got his act together.

Why carry on with this silly selective amnesia?

As defined by a self absorbed little man like yourself?

This Weird religion has built hospitals, runs food kitchen for the poor, has built universities, has the largest help center for people researching their ancestry, does constant public services, teach and practices Jesus' teachings, takes care of people who are down-and-out, getting them back up on their feet, teaching them job skills; encourage music and the arts on an international basis; lend a helping hand to non-Mormons engaged in public services, are quiet and respectful neighbors, offer higher education to anyone who wants one, sends huge volumes of goods to nations as well as other American states that have experienced typhoons, floods, and disasters of any kind.

it's still a cult, it's still evil, and frankly, I wouldn't trust one as far as I could throw him.

Am I Mormon, no. Do I believe in their First Amendment right to practice their religion? Dern tootin' I do.

It ain't about their "first amendment rights"... It's about the fact they want to impose their crazy religion on the rest of us.

This is just another vapid thread, trying to commit character assassination rather than bring facts to the table.

Actually, the thread was started by some mope trying to humanize the Android from Kolob.

i'm voting for Romney. I certainly didn't put a Muslim in office the first time and I will not this time. I am ready to give Romney a chance and I think things will get better for all of us. A Muslim has had no business being in any High office in this country. Obama's beliefs are from his Muslim raising as a child. His friends are all bad associations and influenced him in the wrong way. He is the worst Pres this country has ever ever had!!!

There isn't a single possible running candidate you could have voted for in 2008 or this year, that would have put or kept a Muslim in the white house.

Fucking idiot.

KwIga.jpg

Good god, I can't believe this is what gets conservative's dicks rock hard as far as Romney being a "drop dead handsome" president.

gx5at.jpg

Last edited:
Romney was amazing tonight, as I listened I think he turned into a liberal, another debate and I think he could turn Black.

Forum List

Back