Why Megyn Kelly Whoring Herself as Villian for Trump like Omarosa on the Apprentice

couch protester

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2015
Megyn Kelly Compares Donald Trump to Voldemort, 'Harry Potter' Villain

- See more at: Megyn Kelly Compares Donald Trump to Voldemort, 'Harry Potter' Villain

“However, while on-camera, Kelly did not deny calling Trump 'Voldemort,'” according to reporters David Marsosko, Francesca Chambers and Nikki Schwab. “Kelly did not deny the comment, smiled, and asked him if there had been a 'pact' not to discuss Trump among the seven GOP candidates on stage,” the reporters noted. Megyn Kelly opened the debate with a dig at Trump as “the elephant not in the room.”

- See more at: Megyn Kelly Compares Donald Trump to Voldemort, 'Harry Potter' Villain

Megyn Kelly trying to prove something to compensate for her beauty being an obstacle for her lack of journalism. Without Trump she would be mediocre. After Trump she will continue to be mediocre since she doesn't have liberal fans, while making enemies with conservative critics as well. So, therefore, she's sabotaging her career, whereas Trump will be much more larger than life.

CZzddpVWEAABrcD.jpg

Last edited:
Megyn had a great night last night.

She opened both Cruz and Rubio to the fact that they have moved from a pathway to hardcore on immigration.

Yep, she stuck it to Trump and will continue to do so.

However, the debate will be forgotten by Saturday.

The important factor Monday will if Rubio finishes closer to Cruz than to fourth.

Trump is amazingly petty and disingenuous with his faulting Megyn Kelly . . . MS Kelly's questions to Trump about his habit of saying insulting things about women are valid points , which Trump only went on to prove MS Kelly's point . . . . "Megyn Kelly had “blood coming out of her wherever” / / / Actually , I believe Trump did this as a deliberate plan to get free air time for himself on MSNBC , CNN etc . . .and it has worked like a charm .

Last edited:

Trump sure has fine followers.....

@megynkelly Trump isn't afraid of you, he's DISGUSTED by you. There's a difference, you unprofessional ****.
— mike micliz (@MMicliz) January 28, 2016

A Vocativ analysis of 80,000 tweets directed at Kelly's Twitter handle over 24 hours found that the insults thrown her way were completely gendered. She was called a "bitch," a "dumb blonde," a "whore," a "bimbo," a "skank," a "hooker" and a "****."​

She was making a joke because after the debate people weren't saying Trumps name he had for last night at least become he who shall not be named hence the movie reference. Sheesh the stuff that people come up with on here is unreal,

“However, while on-camera, Kelly did not deny calling Trump 'Voldemort,'” according to reporters David Marsosko, Francesca Chambers and Nikki Schwab. “Kelly did not deny the comment, smiled, and asked him if there had been a 'pact' not to discuss Trump among the seven GOP candidates on stage,” the reporters noted. Megyn Kelly opened the debate with a dig at Trump as “the elephant not in the room.”

Megyn Kelly trying to prove something to compensate for her beauty being an obstacle for her lack of journalism. Without Trump she would be mediocre. After Trump she will continue to be mediocre since she doesn't have liberal fans, while making enemies with conservative critics as well. So, therefore, she's sabotaging her career, whereas Trump will be much more larger than life.

CZzddpVWEAABrcD.jpg

The difference between you and me? Between the average Trump follower and me?

I don't call women whores.

Not even when they try to look sexy.

Not Megyn Kelly. Not Trump's third wife.

BIKINI PHOTOS — Jackie Who? Donald Trump’s Wife Could Be Hottest First Lady EVER!

To Couch Protester, the truth is that Megan Kelly attempted to "bitch slap" Trump and ended up receiving that slap. But then again, so what? Her conduct simply reflects on her own immaturity. She will always be considered a groveler.

BIKINI PHOTOS — Jackie Who? Donald Trump’s Wife Could Be Hottest First Lady EVER!

I guess that pardon liberals condoning Bill Cosby

Great attempt at deflection!

Meanwhile- do you also think that Trump's third wife is a 'whore'?

Which of the following is your favorite term for a woman who you feel threatened by?
"bitch," a "dumb blonde," a "whore," a "bimbo," a "skank," a "hooker" or "c**t'?

CZzddpVWEAABrcD.jpg
Never been a fan of Kelley. She is doing what gets her paychecks signed.
I never liked her interviewing style. She asks questions and upon not hearing the answer she wants to hear, she talks over or interrupts the person speaking.
I cannot STAND anyone who refuses to allow someone to answer a question or complete their thought.
Of course this is TV now. No one wants to listen to anything they don't want to hear. So people talk over each other, Interrupt ,raise their voices or just refuse to shut the hell up and let someone else talk....
It is for these reasons why I have stopped watching these 'interview shows"...
And it does not matter on which side of the aisle these people call home. They are all the same.
I think the show that got this all started was Hannity and Combs. Those two just yelled at each other for 30 minutes...
Then there was that show on CNN featuring Pat Buchanan and a liberal counterpart. Same crap.
Of course the ultimate master of interruption and obfuscation is James Carville. That mother fucker never lets anyone get a word in edgewise.
If there is anyone in political media that is in serious need of an ass kicking, it is Carville.
Another thing I cannot tolerate are these shows where there are say 3 liberals and one conservative. Of course the libs gang up on the right winger and make that person out to be the devil.
Or when the person hosting the show has one person on with each having an opposing point of view on a subject, topic( I HATE topic driven news) or event. Of course if it's one of the many liberal biased alphabets the person with the liberal point of view always gets the last word.
And on FOX the same thing except in reverse.

Me thinks Megyn is looking to move over to MSNBC....

Let's see, Kelly is having a running feud with the most liberal candidate for president the GOP has had in many a decade, Ah, the "true conservatives" are showing the shallowness of their "true conservative" convictions. Talk about being easily manipulated! :2up: Yeah, she's auditioning for MSNBC alright. That's the ticket. :cheers2:

My Guess:

Trump didn't run from Megyn Kelly, although he likely didn't relish the thought of dealing with her again...just like he learned to leave Carly Fiorina alone...they are both smart women who will take him on.

Trump threw out the fact that he might not attend...about like he has done with them all...probably just bluffing.

And then came Fox's response....which I only read once...would like to see again...but it seemed like they threw down the gauntlet...in a childish and arrogant kind of way.

And Trump would have none of it....because he recognized it as the same kind of tactic that Putin and the Ayatollahs and the rest of the many dangerous sons-of-bitches out there....have been using to make Obama their favorite Butt-Boy... a very special one who brings his own vaseline.

Optimistically: We got a glimpse of the kind of President Trump will be.

Pessimistically: He's bat-shit Crazy....but I think I'll take even that that over what I've had in Washington lately.

Yes, I'll take Crazy...and hope it will turn out to be Crazy like a Fox.

And Trump would have none of it....because he recognized it as the same kind of tactic that Putin and the Ayatollahs and the rest of the many dangerous sons-of-bitches out there..

Yes- because Fox is so like Putin and the Ayatollahs.......

I love hearing the 'Voice of Conservatives' called that........but......that is....hilarious

We have got a glimpse of the kind of President Trump will be- the kind that runs from strong women and a confrontation he might look bad in.

I guess that pardon liberals condoning Bill Cosby

Great attempt at deflection!

Meanwhile- do you also think that Trump's third wife is a 'whore'?

Which of the following is your favorite term for a woman who you feel threatened by?
"bitch," a "dumb blonde," a "whore," a "bimbo," a "skank," a "hooker" or "c**t'?
Why must you libs refer to any woman who asserts herself as "threatening"?
It is YOUR SIDE that is waging a war on women.
After all, it is YOU who refer to assertive women and "aggressive" or threatening"....It is also YOUR SIDE that kowtows to the Islamic religion which teaches that women are mere chattel and that sexual battery and rape are acceptable acts.
Deal with it.

Forum List

Back