Why Many People Don't Trust Some Media Outlets

Orange man bad,

Besides, January 6th.

And just in case Trump does not run again, all Trumpsters are bad

Besides, you know the date.............

I don't recall anything about trump's hand shaking. There was something about the way he shakes hands, but that is different. Please provide link to story from CNN about some sort of neurological problem causing trump's hand to shake.

Anyone who still trust the media is a fool.

If Trump was president today there would be 24/7 coverage of the Afghanistan withdrawal, civilians killed by a drone strike, The border crisis, kids in cages, The Taliban, The French Ambassador, The lack of transparency, The lack of press conferences, The refusal to take questions from the press, authoritarian mandates... then they'd make 10 more things up out of whole cloth...AND blame Trump for Gabby Petito's death...

The media is garbage. Pravda West.

Last edited:
Anyone who still trust the media is a fool.

If Trump was president today there would be 24/7 coverage of the Afghanistan withdrawal, civilians killed by a drone strike, The border crisis, kids in cages, The Taliban, The French Ambassador, The lack of transparency, The lack of press conferences, The refusal to take questions from the press, authoritarian mandates... then they'd make 10 more things up out of whole cloth...AND blame Trump for Gabby Petito's death...

The media is garbage. Pravda West.
Awwwww, you playin' the victim card again....

Here... I'll give you another chance to refute the obvious and blatant bias of the media...

The media is garbage. Pravda West

Here... I'll give you another chance to refute the obvious and blatant bias of the media...

The media is garbage. Pravda West
Again you being a victim.

How long have you had feelings of inferiority.

Again you being a victim.

How long have you had feelings of inferiority.
It amazes me that you believe this deflection fools anyone.

Given several opportunities you are still unable to refute obvious fact based observations.

But... Like I said... You'll say anything to obfuscate the truth...but I really appreciate your replies...it keeps the truth where more people will read it.

It amazes me that you believe this deflection fools anyone.

Given several opportunities you are still unable to refute obvious fact based observations.

But... Like I said... You'll say anything to obfuscate the truth...but I really appreciate your replies...it keeps the truth where more people will read it.
Dude, their your opinion.

Do you know the difference between opinion and fact?

Do you know the difference between opinion and fact?
Absolutely.

It is a FACT the MSM harped endlessly on any and every perceived negative story about Trump and did their best to minimize his successes if they couldn't manage to frame them in a negative light...while conversely they attempt to stifle criticism and minimize Biden's many failures.

Obvious bias is obvious.

Absolutely.

It is a FACT the MSM harped endlessly on any and every perceived negative story about Trump and did their best to minimize his successes if they couldn't manage to frame them in a negative light...while conversely they attempt to stifle criticism and minimize Biden's many failures.

Obvious bias is obvious.
The media reported on what your guy said and that accurate replaying put the former president is a bad light.

Absolutely.

Obvious bias is obvious.
The same advice would have applied to trump as it did for Nixon. If you don't want bad press, then don't be such an unethical pig.

The media pronounced on what your man stated and that correct replaying placed the previous president is a horrific light.

Absolutely.

Obvious bias is obvious.
It's always been the case with the Lamestream media. They NEVER reported on any Republican POTUS in a favorable light, but they do swoon over all DemocRATs.

It's always been the case with the Lamestream media. They NEVER reported on any Republican POTUS in a favorable light, but they do swoon over all DemocRATs.
If any repub POTUS would back off on the crazy, they might get better press.

Forum List

Back