Why many conservatives find education dangerous

What’s your point? She had a really good speech at the Republican convention then imploded in countless interviews. She was poorly vetted on the national stage. She was a governor for 2 year and smoking hot which were her qualifications. Reality TV proved to be her home afterwards. There were way better Republican women but McCain just picked poorly.
my point was you didn’t know alaska bordered two foreign countries, yet attacked her…my guess you wouldn’t of done that had she not been a woman

you’re a sexist idiot.

my point was you didn’t know alaska bordered two foreign countries, yet attacked her…my guess you wouldn’t of done that had she not been a woman

you’re a sexist idiot.
Nikki Haley has terrible politics but is and accomplished well spoken Republican. After that the two most famous women republicans are swing voters for Democrats : Murkowski and Collins. After that you have Kay Ivey Governor Alabama, Kristi Noem Governor South Dakota, and Kim Reynolds Governor Iowa. Slim picking over there which is why McCain had to settle. Most of those weren’t available in 2009.

Here is a great example of a Liberal having an advance degree but being dumber than a door knob:

The responsibility of raising a child ultimately belongs to the government. A parent may feel they know best, but the government does know best.
— Ann Lesby, PhD (she/her) \uD83C\uDF08 (@AnnLesbyPhD)

December 26, 2021

1640870791260.png

Here is a great example of a Liberal having an advance degree but being dumber than a door knob:

The responsibility of raising a child ultimately belongs to the government. A parent may feel they know best, but the government does know best.
— Ann Lesby, PhD (she/her) \uD83C\uDF08 (@AnnLesbyPhD)

December 26, 2021

You’ve been trolled. Ann Lesby (lesbian gender studies phd) is a fake account posting you should wear masks on zoom calls and the government should raise your kids as a right wing joke account. You’ve been had.

You’ve been trolled. Ann Lesby (lesbian gender studies phd) is a fake account posting you should wear masks on zoom calls and the government should raise your kids as a right wing joke account. You’ve been had.

It gets better Moon Bat.

1640871625365.png

1640871572140.png

That was awesome......lmao

I remember talking to a doctor who was full of herself and was complaining about a electrician who came to her house for a receptacle........It was a GFCI and the Doctor didn't know how to reset it and paid $100 to watch the electrician hit the reset button and leave.

This doctor misdiagnosed my wife and we demanded another test after she said it wasn't needed. A simple ultrasound showed the problem after we forced it.........Gall bladder......

Anyways.......I ripped her for saying how they overcharged us. for everything...and how it was Karma on the GFCI.

It’s not a real person fuckwad it’s an attempt to troll. It is a right wing nut like you. Ann Lesby fuckwad is a fake person… Like Devin Nunes Cow. News flash: It’s not really his cow.
aka People who build America must bow to the office man who might get a paper cut at work.

lmao

It’s not a real person fuckwad it’s an attempt to troll. It is a right wing nut like you. Ann Lesby fuckwad is a fake person… Like Devin Nunes Cow. News flash: It’s not really his cow.
Most people on this forum thinks that you are a troll account because nobody can be as Libtard stupid as you are and be real.

Most people on this forum thinks that you are a troll account because nobody can be as Libtard stupid as you are and be real.
No one thinks I’m dumb or a troll. They don’t like my sound politics but that is their problem which I’m happy to debate about. You fell for a troll twitter account with an obvious fake name of Ann Lesby and you wanna call me stupid? Funny.

No one thinks I’m dumb or a troll. They don’t like my sound politics but that is their problem which I’m happy to debate about. You fell for a troll twitter account with an obvious fake name of Ann Lesby and you wanna call me stupid? Funny.

Forum List

Back