Why Latest Arrests Are Proof ANTIFA & BLM Were Behind Capitol Riots

"An Army reservist charged with storming the US Capitol was a well-known White supremacist and Nazi sympathizer at the Navy base where he worked as a contractor, and was even rebuked for sporting a distinctive "Hitler mustache," prosecutors said in new court filings. Federal prosecutors revealed Friday that the Navy conducted its own internal investigation into Timothy Hale-Cusanelli and interviewed 44 of his colleagues and 34 of them said he held "extremist or radical views pertaining to the Jewish people, minorities and women."

His defense attorney declined to comment Sunday about the new details of the Navy's probe, but has noted in court filings that Hale-Cusanelli maintains that he isn't a White supremacist. Colleagues told Navy investigators that Hale-Cusanelli made near-daily comments against Jews, advocated for killing newborn babies with disabilities and had "issues with women," according to court filings."

View attachment 468258
Now a part of me wants to defend this man if he is indeed a conservative Trump supporter [whom are mostly fine people and true patriots]. Also the Navy and the DOJ are basically punishing this guy for his free speech and infringing on his first amendment rights. However, if you look at this guy you can easily tell he is part of Antifa; so he definitely needs to be in prison for the rest of his life for that alone....who the hell goes around sporting a Hitler mustache? No true neo-Nazi would do such a thing; so it is obviously Antifa and BLM trying to pretend they are Neo-Nazis to make other Neo-Nazis look bad. Most Neo-Nazis love and respect this country, they just felt Hitler and Goebbels had some interesting ideas and wished that the Third Reich had a chance to finish the job that's all.

However, Biden and Dems need to be made to answer this one question...How come so many of the bad Neo-Nazis and white supremacists keep supporting the Dems?? What is it about the Dems and their policies that keeps attracting these folks to their side?? and why haven't the Dems purged these people from their ranks?

Hate to break it to you but Nazi Groups back Rump hard. And no matter hard you try to spin it, he's a Rumpster, Nazi, Fascist and nutcase who should have been booted out of the Military long ago. Rump tried to accomplish all 14 steps of the Fascist Manifesto and failed on the last two because of the Constitution of the United States (your toilet paper) and the Uniform Code of Military Justice (who the military leaders said, thanks but no thanks). But he came extremely close in forcing the takeover of the Congress just like Mussolini in 1930. But we have the US Constitution that they didn't have.

You are a mixture of Fascism and Putin. So you can stop this nonesense. We ain't buying any of it.

duuuuuuude ..... you're pretty new here, & don't know biff's humor; so i'll cut you some slack. but me thinx you need one of these - it will serve you well:

View attachment 468269

One would think except he believe in each and every word he typed. Sarcasm is like..........Rump is a nice guy.

okey dokey ... i tried.

I understand. But I also understand that we can't allow the Rumpsters any quarter. They already spent their roll.

just so you know, biff is on 'our' side. always has been. if you come across the poster rightwinger - heads up: he's not a trump humper either.

Well, I don't have a side. And those that "Have Sides' are generally wrong to begin with. Biff is writing some Rumpster related stuff right now. And if you ask rtiwinger, I've called him on somethings a time or two as well. When I feel you are wrong, I don't give you a free ride. That's how the Rumpsters operate. And NO, I am not a fan of Biden either.

then i read you wrong. that's why i put 'our' side in quotes, i have voted (R) plenty of times, btw - - - but holy crap you are reading the OP completely wrong for sure.

so there is that.

"An Army reservist charged with storming the US Capitol was a well-known White supremacist and Nazi sympathizer at the Navy base where he worked as a contractor, and was even rebuked for sporting a distinctive "Hitler mustache," prosecutors said in new court filings. Federal prosecutors revealed Friday that the Navy conducted its own internal investigation into Timothy Hale-Cusanelli and interviewed 44 of his colleagues and 34 of them said he held "extremist or radical views pertaining to the Jewish people, minorities and women."

His defense attorney declined to comment Sunday about the new details of the Navy's probe, but has noted in court filings that Hale-Cusanelli maintains that he isn't a White supremacist. Colleagues told Navy investigators that Hale-Cusanelli made near-daily comments against Jews, advocated for killing newborn babies with disabilities and had "issues with women," according to court filings."

View attachment 468258
Now a part of me wants to defend this man if he is indeed a conservative Trump supporter [whom are mostly fine people and true patriots]. Also the Navy and the DOJ are basically punishing this guy for his free speech and infringing on his first amendment rights. However, if you look at this guy you can easily tell he is part of Antifa; so he definitely needs to be in prison for the rest of his life for that alone....who the hell goes around sporting a Hitler mustache? No true neo-Nazi would do such a thing; so it is obviously Antifa and BLM trying to pretend they are Neo-Nazis to make other Neo-Nazis look bad. Most Neo-Nazis love and respect this country, they just felt Hitler and Goebbels had some interesting ideas and wished that the Third Reich had a chance to finish the job that's all.

However, Biden and Dems need to be made to answer this one question...How come so many of the bad Neo-Nazis and white supremacists keep supporting the Dems?? What is it about the Dems and their policies that keeps attracting these folks to their side?? and why haven't the Dems purged these people from their ranks?

Hate to break it to you but Nazi Groups back Rump hard. And no matter hard you try to spin it, he's a Rumpster, Nazi, Fascist and nutcase who should have been booted out of the Military long ago. Rump tried to accomplish all 14 steps of the Fascist Manifesto and failed on the last two because of the Constitution of the United States (your toilet paper) and the Uniform Code of Military Justice (who the military leaders said, thanks but no thanks). But he came extremely close in forcing the takeover of the Congress just like Mussolini in 1930. But we have the US Constitution that they didn't have.

You are a mixture of Fascism and Putin. So you can stop this nonesense. We ain't buying any of it.

duuuuuuude ..... you're pretty new here, & don't know biff's humor; so i'll cut you some slack. but me thinx you need one of these - it will serve you well:

View attachment 468269

One would think except he believe in each and every word he typed. Sarcasm is like..........Rump is a nice guy.

okey dokey ... i tried one last time. enjoy your slant.

Forum List

Back