Why Joe Biden doesn’t dare tap Andrew Cuomo for veep

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

The most obvious impediment would be Biden’s incautious, unnecessary pledge to make a woman his running mate. It’s always a mystery when pols box themselves in like that: If Democrats wanted a serious female contender, the primary process would unambiguously have elevated one. But there you have it.

I picked cuomo for the nomination in 2024 and I think thats the most likely event

but this is the Anything Goes democrat party so if cuomo really wants the second seat this year he could get a sex change operation

Among his other faux pas, Joe has reduced the status of his potential running mate to that of a token appointment.

With the suspension of further primaries, it is possible that no candidate will have a majority of pledged delegates to the Democratic Convention. In that case, the DNC would an opportunity to nominate Cuomo (if he was agreeable).

Yall act like Cuomo is popular because of his virus press conferences or something....his ratings aren't as great as Trump's

The most obvious impediment would be Biden’s incautious, unnecessary pledge to make a woman his running mate. It’s always a mystery when pols box themselves in like that: If Democrats wanted a serious female contender, the primary process would unambiguously have elevated one. But there you have it.

I picked cuomo for the nomination in 2024 and I think thats the most likely event

but this is the Anything Goes democrat party so if cuomo really wants the second seat this year he could get a sex change operation
Biden hasn't named anyone VP yet. This is an opinion piece by an opinion guy in the conservative New York Post.
Trash thread..

Biden hasn't named anyone VP yet. This is an opinion piece by an opinion guy in the conservative New York Post.
Trash thread..

So, would a Cuomo vice presidential candidacy help Biden and the party’s November ticket? Probably not much.
The most obvious impediment would be Biden’s incautious, unnecessary pledge to make a woman his running mate.

What are you, a ten year old with dyslexia?

Forum List

Back