Why Jews hate Chistianity?

All humans and religions shall be equal, aren't them?

Aren't them? lol

Uh, no. Some people are smart and use the brains God gave them to think deeply. others people are just stupid and do not think deeply at all about anything, ever.

Hence the instruction from God that forbids eating the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate, i.e., think deeply.

Everyone has the right to practice the religion of their choosing but because of the above truth, many choose to believe in the ridiculous and consequently say and do stupid things in the name of religion and live their entire lives in a delusion, under a curse, perpetuated by fools,

That would make your proposition that all religions are equal stupid. Some if not most religions are just a scam used to fleece and control the minds of gullible people. Isn't that obvious?

It should be a crime, just like any fraud.

If you want to differentiate between clean and unclean, you have to think deeply.... if you can.

Hence the instruction from God that forbids eating the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate, i.e., think deeply.

Their flesh, dogma, is vile and loathsome, their minds defiled and contaminated.

If you eat the vile and loathsome flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate your mind will be defiled and contaminated and you will degenerate into an unclean creature that cannot ruminate.

This is not about crime and punishment from God, this is about the cause and effect of your own words and deeds, the consequence for failing to stand guard over the sanctity of your own mind.

Objectively speaking that makes the way that Moses taught to follow Jewish law, revealed by Jesus, by far superior to blind faith in the absurdities peddled by other religions.

Christians do not even know what the hell Jesus was teaching: the only right way to understand and comply with the law that fulfills the promise of eternal life, ascending into heaven while still on earth.

This is the Actual Body of Christ. If you do not eat it you can have no life in you.

logically, the living are superior to the dead.

Last edited:
[QU

Their flesh, dogma, is vile and loathsome, their minds defiled and contaminated.

If you eat the vile and loathsome flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate your mind will be defiled and contaminated and you will degenerate into an unclean creature that cannot ruminate.

This is not about crime and punishment from God, this is about the cause and effect of your own words and deeds, the consequence for failing to stand guard over the sanctity of your own mind.

your use of the word RUMINATE is not a world-wide IDEA------Torah midaber b'lashon ha-am.
torah speaks in the language of the people

Exactly.

In the vernacular of every people, nation, tribe and language on earth, people have compared other people to animals and creatures depending on their displayed attributes to either praise or insult ever since people could talk.

C'mon rosie, you're supposed to be smarter than that. You're from Brooklyn for shits sake.,

[QU

your use of the word RUMINATE is not a world-wide IDEA------Torah midaber b'lashon ha-am.
One could say ROME(anate) instead of ruminate They swallowed what the Romans told them too worldwide...Frankly this thread is ridiculous considering that non jews are mostly answering it from their perceived perspective...The proper thread should instead be What do non jews perceive as to why jews (might) hate christianity....Chag Sameach to you Irosie please have a sweet year to you, your family and all your friends and acquantences.... Shimon

[QU

Exactly.

In the vernacular of every people, nation, tribe and language on earth, people have compared other people to animals and creatures depending on their displayed attributes to either praise or insult ever since people could talk.

nope The book is written in the vernacular of
the people of that time and place.

[QU

One could say ROME(anate) instead of ruminate They swallowed what the Romans told them too worldwide...Frankly this thread is ridiculous considering that non jews are mostly answering it from their perceived perspective...The proper thread should instead be What do non jews perceive as to why jews (might) hate christianity....Chag Sameach to you Irosie please have a sweet year to you, your family and all your friends and acquantences.... Shimon

In case you didn't notice believing in a three in one mangod that diddled a virgin to father himself so the romans could torture and crucify him,(because God loved the roman empire so much), and then celebrate his death and eat him in the form of a handy snack food every sunday is the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate.

if you ever extricate your nose from deep up hashevs ass, smarten up. That is not kosher.

Last edited:
[QU

Exactly.

nope The book is written in the vernacular of
the people of that time and place.
The law was given to be a light to the nations; for all people for all time.

smarten up!

Newsflash!

the enemy is insane and gunning for unbelievers, yet again.

Last edited:
[QU

In case you didn't notice believing in a three in one mangod that diddled a virgin to father himself so the romans could torture and crucify him,(because God loved the roman empire so much), and then celebrate his death and eat him in the form of a handy snack food every sunday is the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate.

smarten up...

what does that have to do with torah? The thing
called torah as in THE TORAH was written for the
specific audience which were descendants of Jacob--(aka Israel) The exclusion of non-ruminant
mammals from the dinner table has nothing to
do with a lesson in human THOUGHT.......,,,at least
i dont think so

blah blah blah, at least
i dont think so

Again, the law was given to be a light to the nations, all nations.

The kingdom of heaven is like treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it (Jesus) buried it again.

Can you dig it?

Think harder.

Last edited:
blah blah blah, at least
i dont think so

The kingdom of heaven is like treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it (Jesus) buried it again.

Can you dig it?

Think harder.

I don't do Kabbalah It is poetry and its symbolism is peculiar to those who KNOW
that poetry. i think that a will never see a POEM as lovely as a tree

blah blah blah, at least
i dont think so

Can you dig it?

Think harder.

I don't do Kabbalah It is poetry and its symbolism is peculiar to those who KNOW
that poetry. i think that a will never see a POEM as lovely as a tree

Who said anything about kabbalah?

There is nothing so complicated or arcane about comparing people to dogs, swine, serpents, bottom feeders, parasites, worms, sheep goats, wolves, etc., according to their behaviors that can't be understood by any kid with a second grade education.

are you telling me that the fact that a talking serpent or swine that do not ruminate are human archetypes is above your grasp?

Shame on you.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back