Why Jews hate Chistianity?

I've never seen anyone of the Jewish faith "hating" Christianity. However, Christians have a long history of being seriously annoying to Jews, even to the point of torturing and killing them. If I were Jewish, I'd be pretty pissed off. I'm Christian, but this situation pisses me off, too. Everybody, of all faiths, needs to learn to live and let live, and leave everyone else the hell alone. These contention that people "hate Christians" is baseless and utterly moronic.

Many Jews consider Christians one step above Muslims. Their opinion matters not. God's does:

I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

Historically Jews sided with Muslims against Christians, which is why they were never trusted, and as I said earlier in the European countries they nearly always sided with the feudal lords and worked for them in their own interests against the vast majority of people, the peasants and craftsmen classes, hence their unpopularity. There seems to be some beleif al Jews lived in western Europe or something, which isn't the case; most lived outside Europe, and even in Europe when they were expelled from Spain and other places they also found refuges in other Christian countries as well as Muslim ones, the Papal States being a major mecca; how couls that be if the root of all their alleged 'miseries' were Da Evul Catlicks? The regional Catholic Bishops were their most common protectors and providers of refuge in times of unrest for the most part, even in Germany, the most unreconstructed pagan part of Europe outside of eastern Europe.

The more you expound on 'The Jews' the more obvious it becomes that you've never even met a Jew who wasn't your boss or your landlord.
I call it goysplaining.

Yes, cuz you bigots just too deep n speshul for us goy cattle to ever understand, right? lol

I've never seen anyone of the Jewish faith "hating" Christianity. However, Christians have a long history of being seriously annoying to Jews, even to the point of torturing and killing them. If I were Jewish, I'd be pretty pissed off. I'm Christian, but this situation pisses me off, too. Everybody, of all faiths, needs to learn to live and let live, and leave everyone else the hell alone. These contention that people "hate Christians" is baseless and utterly moronic.

Many Jews consider Christians one step above Muslims. Their opinion matters not. God's does:

I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

Historically Jews sided with Muslims against Christians, which is why they were never trusted, and as I said earlier in the European countries they nearly always sided with the feudal lords and worked for them in their own interests against the vast majority of people, the peasants and craftsmen classes, hence their unpopularity. There seems to be some beleif al Jews lived in western Europe or something, which isn't the case; most lived outside Europe, and even in Europe when they were expelled from Spain and other places they also found refuges in other Christian countries as well as Muslim ones, the Papal States being a major mecca; how couls that be if the root of all their alleged 'miseries' were Da Evul Catlicks? The regional Catholic Bishops were their most common protectors and providers of refuge in times of unrest for the most part, even in Germany, the most unreconstructed pagan part of Europe outside of eastern Europe.

The more you expound on 'The Jews' the more obvious it becomes that you've never even met a Jew who wasn't your boss or your landlord.
I call it goysplaining.

It's like watching a toddler try to explain where babies come from.

They don't have a clue what they're talking about, but they say it with such conviction.

Ah, the Don Rickles defense. does this pass for 'history' in your neighborhood?

Do you remember the date when an Christian activist openly attacked Judaism?
Probably fifty years ago, not now.
But when we ask today about the religion affinity of any anti-Christian politician, journalist, atheist, activist etc. etc. etc., we receive mostly as answer Jewish.
Christians are not allowed to blame Judaism, it would be called antisemitism.
Against that Jewish believers can moke and condemn Christians, Jesus, Christianity, that's fine, no problem.
Like many threads on this Religion Forum.
It looks like something is wrong here.
All humans and religions shall be equal, aren't them?
Would be it not better when bashing of Christians get stopped?
Of course what they all need is a good dose of Marxist atheism forced down their throats, to rid them of such childish fairy nonsense as religions.

Who's with me?

Yet another Jew bashing thread, looking for some kind of excuse.

Excuse for what? Who got bashed, exactly? Or are you just mad you don't control the history and want to keep peddling nonsense? As was pointed out, few Jews run around correcting the vicious Xian bashing and in fact have no problems peddling the lies themselves, atheist or not, so you don't get to whine when the historical record from Jewish sources get discussed. Jewish bigots always think Jews should get special passes re historical discussions.

And here is what bothers me so much about modern "scholarship." At what point did history become ethics? Why should we subvert the elusive search for facts to moralist concerns? So what if they are on or off the hook? If you want to be a preacher, go preach. If you want to save the world, go into politics. If you want to invent a world free of evil, take prozac. It was said in Ecclesiastes and it still is true today, people suck. They did then, all of them. They do now, all of us. History is the history of self-interested, competing, aggressive, selfish, murderous humans. At what point did it become a morality play? -Dave WIlliams, George mason Univ.

Last edited:

Excuse for what? Who got bashed, exactly? Or are you just mad you don't control the history and want to keep peddling nonsense? As was pointed out, few Jews run around correcting the vicious Xian bashing and in fact have no problems peddling th elies themselves, atheist or not, so you don't get to whine when the historical record from Jewish sources get discussed.

Why talk about Jews?

Why make an issue of it?

But when we ask today about the religion affinity of any anti-Christian politician, journalist, atheist, activist etc. etc. etc., we receive mostly as answer Jewish.
Against that Jewish believers can moke and condemn Christians, Jesus, Christianity, that's fine, no problem.
Of course what they all need is a good dose of Marxist atheism forced down their throats, to rid them of such childish fairy nonsense as religions.

Who's with me?

Marx was a satanist and a racist; it's no surprise 'leftists' love him, since they're mostly just pagan materialists posing as 'secularists'.

Who's with me?

Marx was a satanist and a racist; it's no surprise 'leftists' love him, since they're mostly just pagan materialists posing as 'secularists'.
As I've just pointed out he can't have been Satanist cos atheists don't believe in such fairytales as Santa, God or the Devil!

I call it goysplaining.
and as I said earlier in the European countries they nearly always sided with the feudal lords and worked for them in their own interests against the vast majority of people, the peasants and craftsmen classes,
I call it goysplaining.
how about pay back ...
1600437187564.png

a little horseplay for old times sake.

Pic is the Valedictorian of his sunday school class

Yes, I do.

View attachment 389909
Many of the entries seem more political than religious. It's my understanding the pagans respected Judaism because of its ancient roots. Romans treated them better than other groups, at least until they revolted.

It seems to me anti-semitism is a Christian invention that started very early in Christian history. You can see it evolving in the Gospels as blame for Jesus' death is shifted from Rome to the Jewish people. It gave birth to crusades, pograms, ghettos, and the holocaust.

For one, the Orthodox Jews isolated themselves in ghettos, not the other way around. The rest is just a load of fantasy; there were always other causes for the uprisings, they weren't just 'christian inventions'; that is just another lie. Some pagans weren't bothersome, but others were. What bothers most Xian haters is just that Christians started defending themselves, and winning, that's all; and, they were more generous to those they conquered than their enemies ever were toward Christians, so the attempts at claiming fake 'objectivity' by claiming some moral equivalence will fail as well. A lot of the rubbish is just left over Protestant propaganda against the Catholics that few people ever bother to examine for historical facts, they just repeat it because it serves some modern narrative or other.

You want a good summary of where modern anti-semitism comes from? Here's one the best summaries online:

The Postwar, Pre-1967 Roots

Anti-Semitism was never exclusive to the Right; Communism, for its part, often vilified Jews as capitalists. Communism in East Germany, as elsewhere, denied the right to practice the Jewish religion and sought to eradicate religion in general, including Judaism. East Germany's anti-Semitic policies first became evident in January 1953 when the Stasi - the state security service - confiscated documents of the Jewish communities, searched the homes of Jewish leaders, and spoke of a "Zionist conspiracy." After the Six Day War, East Germany officially adopted an anti-Zionist stance. However, no serious data on East German anti-Semitism is available before the reunification in 1989.

Although West German left-wing anti-Semitism also increased steadily after the Six Day War, before then the West German Left supported Israel generally, and specifically the Wiedergutmachung (Reparations Agreement of 1953) and the establishment of diplomatic relations in 1965. This friendliness was, however, based on an idealization of Israel, kibbutzim, and pioneering and was not on genuinely firm ground.4 Opposition to the conservative government of Chancellor Konrad Adenauer also played a role in this left-wing philo-Semitism.

During the 1960s, the West German Left divided into a more "conservative" wing and a New Left trend. Whereas Chancellor Willy Brandt was said to be a true and unwavering friend of Israel,5 many young leftists took radical positions and opposed Brandt's "establishment" Social Democratic Party. In 1966 they founded the Nonparliamentary Opposition (APO), a popular movement that sought to "renew" German politics from the outside. Many of its members and supporters later showed sympathy for the RAF, a leftist terrorist movement that had ties to the PLO and whose cadres trained in terrorist camps in Lebanon.

Student Radicalization

During the Six Day War, the New Left definitively transformed its hitherto moderate pro-Arab positions into full support for Arab states and the Palestinians, and its fragile pro-Israeli attitudes dissolved into anti-Semitic slogans thinly disguised as "anti-imperialist" criticism of a "fascist state."

After 1967, however, not only the radicals but large parts of the German Left turned their backs on Israel. This went hand in hand with protests against the Vietnam War, against the conservative mainstream in Adenauer's Germany and afterward the "Great Coalition" that was headed from 1966 by Chancellor Kurt Georg Kiesinger, a former member of the Nazi Party.6 The New Left also idealized Communist China and Ho Chi Minh, despite their involvement in mass murder against their own people.7

Well-known intellectuals who were more moderate leftists tried to dissuade the New Left from its extreme positions. Ernst Bloch, Jean Amery, Herbert Marcuse, Iring Fetscher, and Jean-Paul Sartre argued with the radicals and discouraged blind solidarity with the PLO, as opposed to legitimate criticism of Israeli policies. They warned that notions of Israel's annihilation were intolerable and linked to National Socialist ideology. However, they were not heeded by the radicals.8

... and more at the link. It doesn't come from 'Da Evul Xians'; I can find you more crazy racist Rabbis every week in the Israeli newspapers than you find crazy Xians ranting about Da Joos'. Ever wonder why you never hear about those? ...
I'm sorry you can't face your own history but here is the origin of the ghetto:
The term was originally used for the Venetian Ghetto in Venice, Italy, as early as 1516, to describe the part of the city where Jews were restricted to live and thus segregated from other people.​

I'd have to say modern anti-semitism comes from ancient anti-semitism:

To all the Jews:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Wishing you all joy, good health, safety, prosperity, and peace in the coming year.

Now pray hearty, eat hearty, love hearty, and laugh hearty.

https://gndn.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/air-israel.jpg

:)

Last edited:

Yes, I do.

View attachment 389909
Many of the entries seem more political than religious. It's my understanding the pagans respected Judaism because of its ancient roots. Romans treated them better than other groups, at least until they revolted.

It seems to me anti-semitism is a Christian invention that started very early in Christian history. You can see it evolving in the Gospels as blame for Jesus' death is shifted from Rome to the Jewish people. It gave birth to crusades, pograms, ghettos, and the holocaust.

For one, the Orthodox Jews isolated themselves in ghettos, not the other way around. The rest is just a load of fantasy; there were always other causes for the uprisings, they weren't just 'christian inventions'; that is just another lie. Some pagans weren't bothersome, but others were. What bothers most Xian haters is just that Christians started defending themselves, and winning, that's all; and, they were more generous to those they conquered than their enemies ever were toward Christians, so the attempts at claiming fake 'objectivity' by claiming some moral equivalence will fail as well. A lot of the rubbish is just left over Protestant propaganda against the Catholics that few people ever bother to examine for historical facts, they just repeat it because it serves some modern narrative or other.

You want a good summary of where modern anti-semitism comes from? Here's one the best summaries online:

Anti-Semitism was never exclusive to the Right; Communism, for its part, often vilified Jews as capitalists. Communism in East Germany, as elsewhere, denied the right to practice the Jewish religion and sought to eradicate religion in general, including Judaism. East Germany's anti-Semitic policies first became evident in January 1953 when the Stasi - the state security service - confiscated documents of the Jewish communities, searched the homes of Jewish leaders, and spoke of a "Zionist conspiracy." After the Six Day War, East Germany officially adopted an anti-Zionist stance. However, no serious data on East German anti-Semitism is available before the reunification in 1989.

Although West German left-wing anti-Semitism also increased steadily after the Six Day War, before then the West German Left supported Israel generally, and specifically the Wiedergutmachung (Reparations Agreement of 1953) and the establishment of diplomatic relations in 1965. This friendliness was, however, based on an idealization of Israel, kibbutzim, and pioneering and was not on genuinely firm ground.4 Opposition to the conservative government of Chancellor Konrad Adenauer also played a role in this left-wing philo-Semitism.

During the 1960s, the West German Left divided into a more "conservative" wing and a New Left trend. Whereas Chancellor Willy Brandt was said to be a true and unwavering friend of Israel,5 many young leftists took radical positions and opposed Brandt's "establishment" Social Democratic Party. In 1966 they founded the Nonparliamentary Opposition (APO), a popular movement that sought to "renew" German politics from the outside. Many of its members and supporters later showed sympathy for the RAF, a leftist terrorist movement that had ties to the PLO and whose cadres trained in terrorist camps in Lebanon.

Student Radicalization

During the Six Day War, the New Left definitively transformed its hitherto moderate pro-Arab positions into full support for Arab states and the Palestinians, and its fragile pro-Israeli attitudes dissolved into anti-Semitic slogans thinly disguised as "anti-imperialist" criticism of a "fascist state."

After 1967, however, not only the radicals but large parts of the German Left turned their backs on Israel. This went hand in hand with protests against the Vietnam War, against the conservative mainstream in Adenauer's Germany and afterward the "Great Coalition" that was headed from 1966 by Chancellor Kurt Georg Kiesinger, a former member of the Nazi Party.6 The New Left also idealized Communist China and Ho Chi Minh, despite their involvement in mass murder against their own people.7

Well-known intellectuals who were more moderate leftists tried to dissuade the New Left from its extreme positions. Ernst Bloch, Jean Amery, Herbert Marcuse, Iring Fetscher, and Jean-Paul Sartre argued with the radicals and discouraged blind solidarity with the PLO, as opposed to legitimate criticism of Israeli policies. They warned that notions of Israel's annihilation were intolerable and linked to National Socialist ideology. However, they were not heeded by the radicals.8

... and more at the link. It doesn't come from 'Da Evul Xians'; I can find you more crazy racist Rabbis every week in the Israeli newspapers than you find crazy Xians ranting about Da Joos'. Ever wonder why you never hear about those? ...
The term was originally used for the Venetian Ghetto in Venice, Italy, as early as 1516, to describe the part of the city where Jews were restricted to live and thus segregated from other people.​

Can you probably say which people was NEVER antisemitic?
There are probably two conclusions possible.

Either the entirely humanity is crazy or you folks shall change something.

BTW landlords.
The jewish ones are the most worst in NYC

BTW landlords.
The jewish ones are the most worst in NYC

Basically they are just bad people.

Yes, I do.

View attachment 389909

Student Radicalization

Rubbish. Early on Jews demanded their own quarters with high walls to separate them from othe people they didn't wish to associate with or be exposed to; they considered themselves above the others, and insisted on being treated 'special'.

The fact that you think 1516 is 'early' is a clear indication you have pretty much zero clue about any of it and how it all evolved. Christian lands, and the Jews already living in them, wanted to restrict the 'refugee' problem and over-crowding produced by the expulsions from Spain; the Papal states took in many thousands themselves; so where is the 'anti-semitism' there? Refugees were restricted or refused everwhere regardless of whether they were Jews or Slavs or Hungarians or Irish. Jewish Sephardic communities often banned Ashkenazim Jews from settling in their ghettos for many centuries. They didn't like feeding poor Jews. Many feudal lords and Bishops forced them to, yet another reason for hating the Evul Xians.

First of all, the word "Semitic" means of an Arab language group, and does not at all mean Jewish.
Hebrew is of an Arab language group, but Jews have little to do with Hebrew, since about half of Jews as Ashkenazi, which have the Germanic language called Yiddish as their native language, not Hebrew.

Second is that of course Jews hate and persecute Christians and those of any other faith.
Who do you think was behind getting the Romans to crucify Jesus, if Jesus actually existed?

Judaism is extremely narcississtic and xenophobic, considering themselves to the "Chosen People", and free to steal what they consider the "Promised Land", from the rightful native owners.

The only mitigating fact is that most cultures consider themselves superior to others, and that other are uncivilized barbarians.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back