Why isnt the White House press secretary wearing a mask? She is on federal property.

she wants to kill grandma. she does not care about peoples lives. She is breaking Biden’s mask mandate on federal property.

Bad look for the already incompetent Biden administration. The new press secretary is as much of a bloviating jackass as finger rape Joe.

What part of the mask mandate is she breaking?

she wants to kill grandma. she does not care about peoples lives. She is breaking Biden’s mask mandate on federal property.

Bad look for the already incompetent Biden administration. The new press secretary is as much of a bloviating jackass as finger rape Joe.

im going out on a limb here....but i believe it has something to do with wearing a mask when you are on federal property.... i could be wrong.....

im going out on a limb here....but i believe it has something to do with wearing a mask when you are on federal property.... i could be wrong.....

Have you taken a moment to read the EO to see where and when one must wear the mask?

Socially distant.

Do try to keep up.

What an awful example this White House is setting for the nation.

Finger Rape Joe and his BIDIMS are NAZIS. Biden = Hitler. List of those who should be punished? Senate trial for a man no longer in office?

Libs, just fucking admit it. This whole mask thing is utter bullshit. If it meant shit, WHY DONT YOUR LEADERS FOLLOW THEIR OWN RULES??
They are doing it to piss off ColonelAnus.

It seems to be working.
I am pretty sure you hate ColonelAngus.

It is the faggot libs who want masks in the first place. I don’t want anyone to wear a mask that does not want to.

It is a fraud. Masks do not work. That is why they are not following their own mandate.

Have you taken a moment to read the EO to see where and when one must wear the mask?

i heard the man himself say it right after he signed it....when you are on federal property.....did he change it?...

What is this thread 5 of those on the right demonstrating they don't know how to read?

Those rules are for the sheeple.

A mask clashes with her Soviet hat.

Psaki is a Russian asset:
0d245942-9940-4536-b2dd-92384416a5c5_cx8_cy1_cw76_w1200_r1.jpg

Forum List

Back