Why Isn't The FBI Investigating Hunter's Laptop??

"The former Mayor and Donald Trump's lawyer told Tucker Carlson on Fox News that despite his offer; the agents refused to take the hard drives from him. The former mayor of New York’s apartment in Manhattan was searched by agents earlier this week and they reportedly removed electronic equipment with a warrant. “They decided to leave those behind and were quite content to take my word that they were Hunter Biden’s hard drives, I mean they could have been Donald Trump’s, they could have been Vladimir Putin’s, they could have been anybody’s,” said Mr Giuliani. He went on to mention Hunter Biden’s name so many times during the interview that at one point he accidentally called Carlson by that name."

How many times do we have to mention Hunter Biden before the DOJ and FBI finally does something about it?? We knew about this for years and no one but Trump and others has had the courage to do something about it. What is Biden trying to hide?? He knows Rudy has Hunter's laptop and Rudy knows about all of the crimes that Hunter Biden committed while he was in office -- yes, Hunter was secretly in office during the Obama admin -- all of his shady dealings with Ukraine, China, Switzerland and Grenada were all on the taxpayer's dime and all of the evidence is on that laptop -- why won't the FBI investigate it?
The stupid Republicans in the Senate investigated Hunter and Joe yet found no wrongdoing just a lot a party rumors.
Hunter is now above the law. Like Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Mc Cabe and Obama and Killary. Simple
I'll give you credit, you keep the right wing, bullshit, propaganda machine rolling.

"The former Mayor and Donald Trump's lawyer told Tucker Carlson on Fox News that despite his offer; the agents refused to take the hard drives from him. The former mayor of New York’s apartment in Manhattan was searched by agents earlier this week and they reportedly removed electronic equipment with a warrant. “They decided to leave those behind and were quite content to take my word that they were Hunter Biden’s hard drives, I mean they could have been Donald Trump’s, they could have been Vladimir Putin’s, they could have been anybody’s,” said Mr Giuliani. He went on to mention Hunter Biden’s name so many times during the interview that at one point he accidentally called Carlson by that name."

How many times do we have to mention Hunter Biden before the DOJ and FBI finally does something about it?? We knew about this for years and no one but Trump and others has had the courage to do something about it. What is Biden trying to hide?? He knows Rudy has Hunter's laptop and Rudy knows about all of the crimes that Hunter Biden committed while he was in office -- yes, Hunter was secretly in office during the Obama admin -- all of his shady dealings with Ukraine, China, Switzerland and Grenada were all on the taxpayer's dime and all of the evidence is on that laptop -- why won't the FBI investigate it?

You really put the S in the word stupid.

The FBI is corrupted and a branch of the DNC like most of the media and all of Big Tech!

Your bulb is growing dim....dim.....dimmer....

The stupid Republicans in the Senate investigated Hunter and Joe yet found no wrongdoing just a lot a party rumors.
Hunter is now above the law. Like Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Mc Cabe and Obama and Killary. Simple
I'll give you credit, you keep the right wing, bullshit, propaganda machine rolling.
You really think Hunter is not neck deep in Chinese money? It is not propaganda.

Republicans have had ample time to investigate them and found nothing.
Conspiracy theories aren't evidence.

You're still sore from trump defeat syndrome.
The FBI, now KGB, never released the information they needed.

You really think Hunter is not neck deep in Chinese money? It is not propaganda.
Why should I care if he is?

Why should I care if he is?
Because your senile illegitimate dickhead could be blackmailed.

I am suppose to care, why?

Hunter Biden is a private citizen, he holds NO public office, he sets no public policy.

Tell me are you concerned that Gaetz may be associated with having sex with a minor?

Yes . He is not and you have no evidence to prove it. You are still hurting from trumps flogging.
You've had your chance to find evidence and there is none.
You have nothing so keep your Gob shut.

First ask why they raided his apartment. (Rudy's)

When cornered by the truth, accuse your political opponent of lying. Straight from the DNC playbook.

Because there's nothing to investigate.
But HOW DO YOU KNOW unless you look?

Can't you see it was a set up to destroy Biden and it failed?
If there is nothing there to find, then how could looking destroy Biden?

What has Hunter biden got to hide?
You can't know without looking. Funny--- you investigated Trump several times and impeached him twice and are STILL investigating him ON NO MORE GROUNDS. The whole russian probe was a SEARCH to see if a crime had been committed. Odd that you never had any problem with that yet when it comes to applying THE EXACT SAME RATIONALE to Hunter, you draw the EXACT OPPOSITE conclusion!

Why aren't they investigating trumps kids travelling the world and doing business because their father is the president? Check their wealth increases whole he was there.
Know of any crime committed there? But I love your comment about wealth increases, it reminds me that Trump was the only president to LOSE money in office rather than make it!

6194031986270208_n copy.jpg

You can't know without looking. Funny--- you investigated Trump several times and impeached him twice and are STILL investigating him ON NO MORE GROUNDS. The whole russian probe was a SEARCH to see if a crime had been committed. Odd that you never had any problem with that yet when it comes to apply THE EXACT SAME RATIONALE to Hunter, you draw the EXACT OPPOSITE conclusion!

Why aren't they investigating trumps kids travelling the world and doing business because their father is the president? Check their wealth increases whole he was there.
Know of any crime committed there? But I love your comment about wealth increases, it reminds me that Trump was the only president to LOSE money in office rather than make it!

View attachment 501010
It's like they use the exact same line, replacing Hillary with Hunter.
Hunter's laptop is a big nothingburger, like Hill's emails.
hillary-gaddafi-gif.gif

You can't know without looking. Funny--- you investigated Trump several times and impeached him twice and are STILL investigating him ON NO MORE GROUNDS. The whole russian probe was a SEARCH to see if a crime had been committed. Odd that you never had any problem with that yet when it comes to apply THE EXACT SAME RATIONALE to Hunter, you draw the EXACT OPPOSITE conclusion!

View attachment 501010
View attachment 501011

I was listening to the TV this morning and talking politics, the host went down a long list of lies told by the media. Top sources like the NYT. Lie after lie after lie about Trump, including when he stepped out for that photo op last year holding a bible. Turns out they lied about that too. Trump did NOT order fed cops to shoosh away a bunch of protesters, they had started doing that earlier in the day hours before on their own.

The Left operates in a world of half truths:
  • With half truths they cover up for Hunter and Joe.
  • With half truths they say the fraud claims are all debunked.
  • In half truths, they angst over what brand toothpaste Trump uses.

View attachment 501010
View attachment 501011

I was listening to the TV this morning and talking politics, the host went down a long list of lies told by the media. Top sources like the NYT. Lie after lie after lie about Trump, including when he stepped out for that photo op last year holding a bible. Turns out they lied about that too. Trump did NOT order fed cops to shoosh away a bunch of protesters, they had started doing that earlier in the day hours before on their own.

The Left operates in a world of half truths:
  • With half truths they cover up for Hunter and Joe.
  • With half truths they say the fraud claims are all debunked.
  • In half truths, they angst over what brand toothpaste Trump uses.

That is very some to answer.
It's six months since this was revealed. Not one piece of evidence has surfaced nor one charge bern laid.
Your still harping on about that crap as if it will overturn the election or they will go jail.
The election is over and you can do nothing about it. Suck it up and get yourself a valium. You're pissing against the wind.

It's six months since this was revealed. Not one piece of evidence has surfaced nor one charge bern laid.
Your still harping on about that crap as if it will overturn the election or they will go jail.
The election is over and you can do nothing about it. Suck it up and get yourself a valium. You're pissing against the wind.
You're probably as stupid as you are dishonest,
but I wouldn't bet money on it, knowing how the new snowflaky, but woke and angry left is these days. It could be 50/50.

but I wouldn't bet money on it, knowing how the new snowflaky, but woke and angry left is these days.

That's probably all correct but the fact remains there is no evidence and you have nothing but hatred for the dems and a lengthy does of trump defeat syndrome.
Find the evidence or shut up.

but I wouldn't bet money on it, knowing how the new snowflaky, but woke and angry left is these days.

That's probably all correct but the fact remains there is no evidence and you have nothing but hatred for the dems and a lengthy does of trump defeat syndrome.
The evidence is on the laptop. Refusing to look at it does not constitute 'no evidence.'

The evidence is on the laptop. Refusing to look at it does not constitute 'no evidence.'

If no one has seen the laptop, how does anyone know what's in it?
The computer store owner was proven to be a republican and a lying story teller.
If he had anything he is bound by law to report it and could easy down load it in a blink.
Can't you see you have nothing?
Teump defeat syndrome is your problem. It's best you remain silent and appear a fool than open your mouth and confirm it.

If no one has seen the laptop, how does anyone know what's in it?
The computer store owner was proven to be a republican and a lying story teller.
If he had anything he is bound by law to report it and could easy down load it in a blink.
Can't you see you have nothing?
Teump defeat syndrome is your problem. It's best you remain silent and appear a fool than open your mouth and confirm it.
Giuliani has a copy of the laptop drive and has seen it all and reported on it. Provide proof that the computer store owner is a liar. The contents of the laptop was reported. When the FBI raided Guiliani's home they did not take the drive. They are not interested obviously and, we have seen, through 4 years of a fake FBI Trump investigation that that agency is corrupt. You are like a mushroom, kept in the dark and fed shit by your MSM.

Forum List

Back