Why Isn't Mike Lindell Taken More Seriously As A Presidential Candidate?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell says he expects to lose $65 million in pillow revenue this year because of retailer boycotts over his claims that the 2020 US election was rigged. That projection Lindell told Insider in an interview Monday after being served with a defamation lawsuit from Dominion Voting Systems seeking $1.3 billion in damages, is evidence he isn't pushing election-fraud claims for the money. Dominion alleges in the lawsuit that the conspiracy theories are a platform for Lindell to sell more pillows.
"I lost 20 retailers, and it's cost me $65 million this year that I won't get back, OK?" Lindell told Insider. "There's your story. Print it right. Don't try and twist this."

Following the January 6 insurrection at the US Capitol, Lindell only doubled down on election-fraud claims. He met with Trump in the Oval Office, taking notes with him apparently suggesting the president consider declaring martial law. He continued to push the theories in media appearances and funded a two-hour "docu-movie" based on them called "Absolute Proof." - [which contained absolutely no proof]."

No man has sacrificed more blood, sweat and treasure than Mike Lindell...while others only supported Trump for personal gain; this guy put his money where his mouth was....so why doesn't he get more recognition and consideration as a presidential or at least a senatorial or gubernatorial candidate?? He should easily be able to win a governor's race in Minnesota or at the very least run as a VP candidate on a Matt Gaetz or Ron DeSantis ticket -- he would be unbeatable.

Dave chappelle

Undercover brother movie

Conspiracy brotha

Give me a pillow case, I'm joining the klan....

At least pillow man has figured out Fox News is treasonous Zionist fraud...

From crack house to White House doesn't make for a good campaign slogan, It'll probably be many more years until the American public is liberal enough to accept a former crack addict as their nominee for president.

"The last thing I expected in the world was to end up being involved in a presidential campaign. I'm an ex-crack addict, come on! My book writer just had a pretty great line: 'From the crack house to the White House!'" - Mike Lindell, 2017

Read More: The Truth About The MyPillow Guy's Drug Addiction

Last edited:
Mike Lindell is still in business, while his liberal competition from Dave Hogg's pillow concern has been royally schlonged.

I never get tired of hearing Lindell reinforce the absolute insanity of Trump worship. I would LOVE for him to run on a ticket with some other wingnut, be it his Lord and Savior, Donald Trump, or DeSantis as his V.P..

The best disinfectant is sunshine. Stay out there Mike.

Lindell has predicted that Trump will be back in office on August 13th, after the pillow man/biter drops his "proof that Trump won the election".

I think that will effectively end any long shot chance he had.

"MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell says he expects to lose $65 million in pillow revenue this year because of retailer boycotts over his claims that the 2020 US election was rigged. That projection Lindell told Insider in an interview Monday after being served with a defamation lawsuit from Dominion Voting Systems seeking $1.3 billion in damages, is evidence he isn't pushing election-fraud claims for the money. Dominion alleges in the lawsuit that the conspiracy theories are a platform for Lindell to sell more pillows. "I lost 20 retailers, and it's cost me $65 million this year that I won't get back, OK?" Lindell told Insider. "There's your story. Print it right. Don't try and twist this."

Following the January 6 insurrection at the US Capitol, Lindell only doubled down on election-fraud claims. He met with Trump in the Oval Office, taking notes with him apparently suggesting the president consider declaring martial law. He continued to push the theories in media appearances and funded a two-hour "docu-movie" based on them called "Absolute Proof." - [which contained absolutely no proof]."

No man has sacrificed more blood, sweat and treasure than Mike Lindell...while others only supported Trump for personal gain; this guy put his money where his mouth was....so why doesn't he get more recognition and consideration as a presidential or at least a senatorial or gubernatorial candidate?? He should easily be able to win a governor's race in Minnesota or at the very least run as a VP candidate on a Matt Gaetz or Ron DeSantis ticket -- he would be unbeatable.
It's like he never stopped using crack.

Lindell is a patriot but I understand that he has a lot of baggage from his younger days on drugs. It would be O.K. for a democrat but not a republican and (tax exempt) Media Matters would research his life and left wing media outlets would be outraged.

A seat in the House would be perfect for Mike. He'd have a grand ol' time hanging out with Boebert, Greene, Clyde, Gohmert, Gosar, Brooks, Nunes, Jordan, Cawthorn and the Kiddy Diddler from Florida. :D

A seat in the House would be perfect for Mike. He'd have a grand ol' time hanging out with Boebert, Greene, Clyde, Gohmert, Gosar, Brooks, Nunes, Jordan, Cawthorn and the Kiddy Diddler from Florida. :D
whats the matter doc,his pillow give you a stiff neck?....

"MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell says he expects to lose $65 million in pillow revenue this year because of retailer boycotts over his claims that the 2020 US election was rigged. That projection Lindell told Insider in an interview Monday after being served with a defamation lawsuit from Dominion Voting Systems seeking $1.3 billion in damages, is evidence he isn't pushing election-fraud claims for the money. Dominion alleges in the lawsuit that the conspiracy theories are a platform for Lindell to sell more pillows. "I lost 20 retailers, and it's cost me $65 million this year that I won't get back, OK?" Lindell told Insider. "There's your story. Print it right. Don't try and twist this."

Believe it or not, I think the majority of republicans are going to take that into serious consideration.

Forum List

Back