Why Isn't Anything Happening?

Joe Biden:

Bad for TV ratings.
Good for America.
1F6C9988-61AB-417A-9B8B-CB4D3CB62089.jpeg
STFU, You and CNN too!

I think Trump will turn to depending on the average disgruntled and pissed off Americans that make up his base.

My best guess is that Trump will try to ride enough popularity right up until it becomes obvious that he's not going to be the god's chosen one, then he will turn to promoting violence with his 'extremist boys'

You know he's not going to just give up and walk away with his head down!
Great America, Expel Ingrate America

I hope he realizes that the political system originally borrowed from decadent European aristocratic liberals is finished, just like the Soviet Union's was. To remain credible, he must at least talk about secession.

Trump, DeSantis, it doesn't matter. I predict that many of them will be voting for any Republican they think can pull this country out of the total clusterfuck Biden&Co. has created.

Apparently you aren't fully-aware of how badly they've fucked things up. No problem, you'll most likely figure it out after two more years.
Globalists On the Payroll

Don't give us any more of your "Red Tsunami" fantasies. It was always meant to pacify us from taking direct and effective action against the bipartisan tyranny. The Red Ripple signaled the end of all that betrayal.

I don't "wait" to hear anything, unless something happens somewhere.

Go do something, and someone will have your name address, picture credit history, political preference, and social media posted within an hour before the FBI takes it down.

There are no secrets online.
"Sir, Your Personnel File Says You Are Dead"

It won't be hard to get the federales' private information, either. Remember how in the Angelina Jolie movie, Hackers, they did that?

Don't pass on the ruling class's scare stories. That tiny clique is a Paper Tiger.

It was already explained to you by others in this thread. You can open a live scanner on your phone and just have it around. You can carry on with whatever you are doing and feeds just come through. NO, you don't sit and wait. How is it you don't understand the concept? I think you are trying to play games.
Beware of Geeks Bearing Gifts

I've been looking all in the news since before Thanksgiving to see the latest scoop of what's going on with Biden, Trump, and Harris but nothing big has really jumped out at me. With Trump I figured it's because he's currently focused more on starting his campaign, but the fact that I haven't heard anything big from the left right now, especially with Christmas coming and our current fuel shortage scares me. At least I haven't seen anything new from them and maybe it's just me.

You are having political addiction withdrawal.

Put on a Christmas Special and detox.

:cool: Merry Christmas

An educated LibTard is an OxyMoron.
A Language Under the Influence of Illiterate Liberal Language Lords

Why don't you get educated and find out what oxymoron really means? It is a clever phrase that is only a contradiction in different meanings of the words, such as "boneless ribs."

There are geographical unintentional oxymorons, too, such as Little Big Horn and Kansas City, Missouri.

Forum List

Back