Why Isn't Anything Happening?

Your blob had 4 years. He didn't get it done.

Joe did.

So fuck off you dickless wonder.

Yeah, he got it done alright. Tell that to the families of the 13 American solders we lost because he went against the advice of every one of his military leaders. Not to mention leaving behind 83 billion in US military gear.

The only thing Dementia built back better was the Taliban.

There'a lot going on with Trump. Such as him getting his own stupid ass investigated by a Special Counsel, getting sued as a result of him shooting off his big mouth, announcing a fake POTUS campaign so that he can swindle more cash from the sucker's, having numerous candidates that he endorsed getting their ass handed back to them. And then to top it all off Trump has dinner with a Jew baiting Nazi sympathizing pile of shit who's also a racist thug.

There's a lot going on with Trump but it's all bad because Trump is nothing but a corrupt two bit thug.

I think you'll be finding out who the two bit thugs are starting in January.

Well...no.

But thanks for pointing out that your blob didn't take care of the Taliban either. So not only did he not vanquish our enemies (he actually toyed with inviting them to Camp David), he didn't pull our troops out of Afghanistan (which was one of his campaign promises).

And if Trump got a second term he would have continued with his plans. Unlike Dementia, he would have pulled us out the right way.

Biden's withdrawal was a disaster. People falling off of aircraft, pulling out of Bagram Airfield in the middle of the night without even telling the Afghan Army, the Taliban gaining access to billions of dollars worth of US military equipment, and 13 American soldiers being killed. Not one single American soldier was killed throughout the last 18 months of Trump's presidency.

Barack Obama was right when he said "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up."

It's funny watching the left try to make excuses for the biggest military FU in decades because they put in a dementia patient to run our military.

Started at one of Apple's prison factories it seems. The labor racketeers of Silly Con Valley will be screaming for Biden to kill the leaders ASAP. This could hurt their Christmas bonuses in Cupertino.

Aww, poor lil labor racketeers n shareholders.

I've been looking all in the news since before Thanksgiving to see the latest scoop of what's going on with Biden, Trump, and Harris but nothing big has really jumped out at me. With Trump I figured it's because he's currently focused more on starting his campaign, but the fact that I haven't heard anything big from the left right now, especially with Christmas coming and our current fuel shortage scares me. At least I haven't seen anything new from them and maybe it's just me.
First off ... " anything " happens all the time.In point of fact,if not
for " anything " then something would feel inferior.The best way to
shield oneself from feelings of Inferiority then try " anything " first.
Like a Cold shower.Calling an old flame { girl friend } Taking dad's
new convertible out for a spin in the cold w/o asking permission.
Try going w/o underwear.Or maybe try wool underwear, to see how
manly all yuz Galsy really are.
I had me a failed Inferiority complex the utter day.
It tried to get cute as I was bundling up to go out and shovel
snow.It kept insisting I use the Mittens I got for Christmas as a
teenager.Only these mittens dint even have a place for the Thumb.
Maybe they were meant as a gag gift.
Whatever.

Total commie lie.
There are as many versions of " Commies " as there are Pies.
Full blooded Commie.
Half ass Commie.
Candy ass Commie.
Polite Commie { think Little Joseph Goebells }
Roughhouse Commie { Think Ernst Rohm }
Movie Commies { Lionel Stander,Zero Mostel,Orson Wells }.
Pet loving Commies { to be named at a later date }
Political Commies { Ya tink ? }
Non-Political Commies { Deal with it }.
Card-shark commies { Poss-ee-Bow }
Bow tie Commies { hard to peg }.

There are as many versions of " Commies " as there are Pies.
Full blooded Commie.
Half ass Commie.
Candy ass Commie.
Polite Commie { think Little Joseph Goebells }
Roughhouse Commie { Think Ernst Rohm }
Movie Commies { Lionel Stander,Zero Mostel,Orson Wells }.
Pet loving Commies { to be named at a later date }
Political Commies { Ya tink ? }
Non-Political Commies { Deal with it }.
Card-shark commies { Poss-ee-Bow }
Bow tie Commies { hard to peg }.
Leftist babble speak.

Forum List

Back