Why Isn't Anything Happening?

The Army was notified. There wasn't an official announcement that we'd be leaving because, dickless, the Afghan army was rife with Taliban infiltrators.

Supposedly it was there to assist the AA in fighting the Taliban, dickless. Something your blob didn't ensure either.

Still no word on why your equally dickless blob didn't bring the Afghan affair to a close, eh?

That's bullshit. We had already turned over six other airbases to the Afghan military, before sneaking out of Bagram Airbase. Afghan army commanders said they didn’t even receive prior notice of the withdrawal and weren’t able to provide security for the base.

And much of the equipment left there was stuff the Afghan military wasn't even trained to operate. It should have been destroyed in place before we left, instead of allowing the Taliban to claim it. Of course, they shared much of it with Iran and China, thanks to that idiot Biden. So China and Iran now has our best military technology.

And of course, Trump didn't bring the Afghan withdrawal to a close because he wasn't in the White House at the time. Are you fucking stupid or something?

Never mind. I think everyone knows the answer to that already.

You would have complained if Trump blasted the Taliban into oblivion.
Well...no.

But thanks for pointing out that your blob didn't take care of the Taliban either. So not only did he not vanquish our enemies (he actually toyed with inviting them to Camp David), he didn't pull our troops out of Afghanistan (which was one of his campaign promises).

Well...no.

But thanks for pointing out that your blob didn't take care of the Taliban either. So not only did he not vanquish our enemies (he actually toyed with inviting them to Camp David), he didn't pull our troops out of Afghanistan (which was one of his campaign promises).
You are a very good hypocrite; you disapprove of anything Trump does.

Well...no.

Do you even have any idea what went into withdrawing from Afghanistan? The Afghan government didn't even release the final 400 Taliban prisoners until September 3, 2020. That was required under the U.S.-Taliban agreement, clearing the way for intra-Afghan peace talks to begin.

Timeline of U.S. Withdrawal from Afghanistan - FactCheck.org

Maybe you should educate yourself before you become engaged in a conversation you know nothing about.

Do you even have any idea what went into withdrawing from Afghanistan? The Afghan government didn't even release the final 400 Taliban prisoners until September 3, 2020. That was required under the U.S.-Taliban agreement, clearing the way for intra-Afghan peace talks to begin.

Maybe you should educate yourself before you become engaged in a conversation you know nothing about.
An educated LibTard is an OxyMoron.

Well...no.

The depth of your obsession is really becoming disturbing.

An educated LibTard is an OxyMoron.
1669685678851.png

I've been looking all in the news since before Thanksgiving to see the latest scoop of what's going on with Biden, Trump, and Harris but nothing big has really jumped out at me. With Trump I figured it's because he's currently focused more on starting his campaign, but the fact that I haven't heard anything big from the left right now, especially with Christmas coming and our current fuel shortage scares me. At least I haven't seen anything new from them and maybe it's just me.
There'a lot going on with Trump. Such as him getting his own stupid ass investigated by a Special Counsel, getting sued as a result of him shooting off his big mouth, announcing a fake POTUS campaign so that he can swindle more cash from the sucker's, having numerous candidates that he endorsed getting their ass handed back to them. And then to top it all off Trump has dinner with a Jew baiting Nazi sympathizing pile of shit who's also a racist thug.

There's a lot going on with Trump but it's all bad because Trump is nothing but a corrupt two bit thug.

Your blob had 4 years. He didn't get it done.

Joe did.

So fuck off you dickless wonder.

New Topics

Forum List

Back