Why is wikileaks trying to throw the election

Keep hiding in the Ecuadorian embassy running from rape charges!
Sucker! next time we sit for a poker game you're invited...bring lots of cash Mr. Gullible.....Buuuuahahhahhahhahhahaaahahaha

Whatever you say, Trumptard

538.png

Keep hiding in the Ecuadorian embassy running from rape charges!
Sucker! next time we sit for a poker game you're invited...bring lots of cash Mr. Gullible.....Buuuuahahhahhahhahhahaaahahaha

Whatever you say, Trumptard

View attachment 94122
Whatever you say Government suck up...there is still one more debate and I see a lot of 5's and 4's in there...that's what we call striking distance.

lol

OK Trumptard

Remember to have all your excuses lined up after Trump gets crushed. It's better to blame everybody but yourself and your messiah for your epic defeat. After all, "conservatives" are well known for personal responsibility.

They are exposing the establishment corruption. That's bad for the corrupt establishment candidate.

I don't know if you realize, but Trump has had pretty much nothing to do with the political system, so why would the emails concern him? He has been completely impartial. That's why you won't find any emails written by him.
I would disagree.... What they stole, is PRIVATE emails from a private group...they stole nothing from the USA govt by stealing from the DNC and Podesta, and the Hillary campaign.

Everyone has the right for their private papers, to be kept private... If Pepsi stole Coke's private emails and documents and inner workings of their company, someone would be in jail and the papers and formulas would be prevented from being released.

the DNC documents stolen by the Republican operatives in Watergate, were prevented from being released, that was private information stolen....

Wikileaks lost their souls and their mission with this one....

They have advertised upcoming releases and promoted releases and timed these releases of emails to be an October Surprise, to affect and interfere with our election. A foreigner, trying to affect our elections.

If they just wanted to expose the inner workings of the DNC and Clinton campaign, then when they stole them, they would have released them instead of all of this HYPE that they have been doing...instead they waited....Roger Stone said he was working with Julian on the release....yes, Trump's right hand hit man....he tweeted it, I SAW IT....

and since they only focused on the behind the scenes campaign functions and discussions of Hillary and not also Bernie's campaign emails to see what they were doing and saying, or the Trump campaign to see what they were saying and doing behind the scenes, it makes it very very very obvious that all of these leaks and hacks were SPECIFICALLY done to help Trump win....BY FOREIGN OPERATIVES....if it is not really some of Trumpsters like Stone, orchestrating this with the Russian thugs.

this isn't about showing us criminal corruption, there was no criminal corruption in the email drops.

this is solely about an outside group, trying to affect the results of our election, through the theft of ONLY Clinton involved emails, through their timing of each and every dump they have had, and through their advertising the wiki dumps to come on the likes of Briebart and Drudge like they are some tabloid....

Julian Assange has shown his true colors, and in no way are they honorable.
you left out- "by releasing the truth" :thup:

TRUTH blah blah is just stolen private harmless exchanges between political diplomats which truly reveal not much but the nature of the criminals who attempt to peddle mere dramatic insinuation in order to manipulate the USA Presidential election.

Actually it was CREW that broke the story way back in 2013. It took the NYT's until 2015 to actually report on it. Best get your facts straight.
ValRavi's fact's are straight from CNN,CNBC,CBS,MSN,MSNBC, ABC,Rachel MadCOW, The View COWS, NBC,NYT, NPR, WAPO...ect ect ect. She will never get her facts straight. She reminds me of Gloria Bunker...dingbat .....looking for a meathead.
:badgrin:

They've "released" all kind of stuff about the Clintons (so far all nonsense if true) but absolutely nothing about the Trump's.

Curious.
Why is wikileaks trying to throw the election

Poor Valravi
giphy.gif

:badgrin:

That you morons are so desperate as to try and convince anyone that Hillary Rodham Soprano's email WAZ CHANGED, is too funny.

You retards are something else.

You appear not to have noticed, but not a single HRC email has been released. The only HRC emails that have shown up on WikiLeaks, other than those obtained under the FOI request, were those she sent to others which they forwarded on in their chain.

So it's pointless to talk about all of the scandals contained in HRC's emails, since there are NONE. There is policy discussion in her subordinates emails, but nothing horrible or earth shattering.

That's why there's been no big outcry about the email dump. The whole thing has much ado about literally nothing.
The E-mails were on Hiliary's server. That means she was responsible for the contents and the people who worked for her.

The emails were NOT on Hillary's server. They were on the Democratic National Party's server. Hillary is NOT responsible for things said during strategic discussions by her staff. She is responsible for the decisions taken, not other people's discussions.

They've "released" all kind of stuff about the Clintons (so far all nonsense if true) but absolutely nothing about the Trump's.

Curious.
They are exposing corruption and lies. Assange says he has stuff on Trump but none of its any worse than what Trump already says! AKA Trump is truthful Clinton is a fucking lying scumbag....but we already knew that so.
That just proves that he is trying to manipulate the election. Assange claims he does these releases to make things transparent so him deciding what to release is him trying to skew things to suit himself.

Curious.
They are exposing corruption and lies. Assange says he has stuff on Trump but none of its any worse than what Trump already says! AKA Trump is truthful Clinton is a fucking lying scumbag....but we already knew that so.
That just proves that he is trying to manipulate the election. Assange claims he does these releases to make things transparent so him deciding what to release is him trying to skew things to suit himself.
One may say the truth set him free.....

Worst election and candidates in my life. On this topic: Wikileaks appears to be pushing Trump and against Clinton-over follies of her own making. Meanwhile, the media appears to be pushing Clinton and against Trump-over follies of his own making.

Bottom line, these are both unacceptable candidates, for which I blame the idiots that voted for them in the primaries. Now I'll vote for a 3rd party for president and split my vote for the down ticket.

Worst election and candidates in my life. On this topic: Wikileaks appears to be pushing Trump and against Clinton-over follies of her own making. Meanwhile, the media appears to be pushing Clinton and against Trump-over follies of his own making.

Bottom line, these are both unacceptable candidates, for which I blame the idiots that voted for them in the primaries. Now I'll vote for a 3rd party for president and split my vote for the down ticket.
I can see how a non-politician running confuses your indoctrination......

Illegally gotten goods is all the "Law and Order" candidate has.

Sounds Nixonion.

Say Comrade BlindFool, where did the NY Times get Trumps tax return? :dunno:

Standard Disclaimer: There is no hypocrisy like demopocrisy.

From an old fashion mail box.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/03/i...ld-trumps-tax-records-in-my-mailbox.html?_r=0

Do you think the Echo-chamber vets each sound bite they use out of context from the daily dumps of Podesta's gmails like the NYT's did the documents they received?

No, like you the ends justify the means.

But then you're a Nixon fan aren't you?

Why is Assange targeting your candidate and not Trump?

1. Her corruption and lies.

2. The fact that Clinton is bought and owned like every political whore in D.C.!

3. MSM will do it it own Trump bashing so Assange is just leveling the playing field!

The question for me to those like you is why are you upset with the leaks against Clinton?

Curious.

So how exactly do they throw the election by doing that? Are they supposed to be on your side? Is Hillary somehow entitled to win? Are you throwing the race when you advocate for Hillary?

What a ridiculously arrogant and foolish question.

[

TRUTH blah blah is just stolen private harmless exchanges between political diplomats which truly reveal not much but the nature of the criminals who attempt to peddle mere dramatic insinuation in order to manipulate the USA Presidential election.

What a retard you are, Rati-tard.

{
1) Clinton Foundation event at Goldman Sachs

In a May 2014 email, Clinton’s soon-to-be campaign manager Robby Mook called it “troubling” that Goldman Sachs had been selected to host an upcoming Clinton Foundation event. “I flagged for Tina and Cheryl as well but it's a little troubling that Goldman Sachs was selected for the foundation event,” he wrote in an email to Podesta.

His comment was in reference to a New York Times story included in the email that described how “The most generous donors to the Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation will convene on June 6 at the Goldman Sachs.”

2) Clinton’s Keystone response

In August, 2015, senior aides to Hillary Clinton debated intensely how to react to the Obama administration’s decision to reject the Keystone Pipeline, which they had heard was imminent.

“I just wanted to try to politically get ahead of this and where we are on the issue if this in fact happens,” wrote Nikki Budzinski, Clinton’s labor outreach director. “The trades are also hearing that HRC will put out a statement stating that she encouraged Obama to take this position. Politically with the building trades, this would be a very dangerous posture.”

Podesta replied, “Your [sic] in trouble, girl. Seriously, doubt we'll say we ‘encouraged’ but assume we'll support if it goes that way.”

The decision by the Obama administration was ultimately delayed, which aides presumed was to kick it past the Oct. 19 Canadian elections. Then, adviser Jake Sullivan suggested that she may simply reveal her opposition in response to a question.

3) Challenging Trey Gowdy

In March 2015, the Clinton campaign brass wondered whether they could recruit a friendly lawmaker to question House Benghazi investigators’ attempts to force Clinton to release her emails.

“Do we have some D who can squarely at Gowdy and demand he release all his emails for that last two years so people can see for themselves how politically motivated his investigations are?” wondered Clinton pollster Joel Benenson.

The problem? No one wanted to do it. They considered Elijah Cummings but then suggested they choose an “HRC Warrior,” as Podesta put it. “Who is her most fearsome House ally?” he wondered.

Mook suggested Nita Lowey, Steve Israel or “SJL” – apparently Sheila Jackson Lee of Texas.

As it turned out, none of them seemed eager.

“After i suggested this earlier in the week i talked to few people on the Hill,” wrote Jim Margolis, another Clinton strategist. “The challenge is getting a member of congress to do it... because they think they will be called upon to make the same disclosure. I pointed out that they don't believe private emails should be made public, so there is no hypocrisy. But there is nervousness just the same.”

“Maybe a retiring senator like Mikulski. I'll keep working it, too,” he said.

4) 'Clinton Cash' rapid response

Clinton’s team scrambled in the spring of 2015 to reaction to allegations made about the Clinton Foundation in “Clinton Cash: The Untold Story of How and Why Foreign Governments and Businesses Helped Make Bill and Hillary Rich.”

Emails show an elaborate response plan, even debuting a rapid-response website for grassroots supporters to get talking points.

“The biggest question for this group is if and how HRC engages on Clinton Cash this week and what are the ‘two lines’ she would deliver,” Jake Sullivan wrote on May 3 to 10 top aides, including Jennifer Palmieri, Robby Mook, Mandy Grunwald, Joel Benenson and Jim Margolis. Benenson responded with a few lines for Clinton to say about the foundation’s “life-saving work around the world.”

“The notion that that anyone donating to the foundation was going to influence me in my job is absurd,” Benenson suggested Clinton say, to which Margolis suggested, adding “and never happened.”

Read more: The most revealing Clinton campaign emails in WikiLeaks release
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook}

The emails were NOT on Hillary's server. They were on the Democratic National Party's server. Hillary is NOT responsible for things said during strategic discussions by her staff. She is responsible for the decisions taken, not other people's discussions.

And that matters because?

You have no idea, it's just what the hates sites told you to say...

{
4. Clinton Campaign Illegally Coordinating With SuperPAC
One email appears to show evidence that the Clinton campaign is violating campaign finance law.

Specifically, an email from chairman Podesta to Mandy Grunwald, a Democratic political consultant, appears to show the Clinton campaign coordinating their efforts with a pro-Clinton SuperPAC.

5. Hillary Clinton Was Provided Questions Prior To Major Interview
According to a leaked campaign memo, Hillary Clinton received the exact questions she would be asked ahead of a major interview she gave to talk show host Steve Harvey earlier this year. The memo, dated February 17th, is further evidence of the kid-gloves with which the Democratic nominee has been treated by the media.

6. People in Clinton inner circle fear Bill’s sex life is a liability.
In a December 2016 email from progressive writer Brent Budowsky to John Podesta, Budowsky laments the fact that he's been hearing from the Clinton's inner circle that there are fears that Bill's sex-life might be a liability on the campaign trail.

7. John Podesta Wished San Bernardino Shooter Had Been White
In an email to Clinton spokeswoman Karen Finney, John Podesta was dismayed that the shooter had a Muslim-sounding name rather than one typically associated with white people.

"Better if a guy named Sayeed Farouk was reporting that a guy named Christopher Hayes was the shooter," Podesta said to Finney in the December 3rd email, referring to the MSNBC host.}

Here's A List Of The 17 Most DAMAGING WikiLeaks Emails Released So Far | The Sean Hannity Show

[

Some say the truth shall set you free, but in Hillary Soprano's case, the truth will put her in prison, provided the law is applied to her.

Forum List

Back