Why is Treasonous 9/11 Criminal Dick Cheney Speaking in Public? Guided Plane into Pentagon

I addressed yours in every comment I've made,, yours says that there is only a single camera on the outside of the top military installation in the USA,,

thats crazy talk,,,
I never said there was only one camera. I said the angles made it difficult to see the approaching plane. You can’t see the alternate sides of that building from up close. It’s too big and its pentagonal design makes that impossible.

I never said there was only one camera. I said the angles made it difficult to see the approaching plane. You can’t see the alternate sides of that building from up close. It’s too big and its pentagonal design makes that impossible.
thats why they have dozens if not hundreds of cameras on the outside of the building,,
if your claim is true they couldnt see a person crawl or even walk around the building, and that is not likely,,

thats why they have dozens if not hundreds of cameras on the outside of the building,,
if your claim is true they couldnt see a person crawl or even walk around the building, and that is not likely,,
You would expect there to be several camera views of that plane hitting. Why they wouldn’t release it is beyond me. However, the trajectory of that plane was very low and over hilly terrain. The building sets in a ravine. The five sides are large so only one in five would have a clear view.

You would expect there to be several camera views of that plane hitting. Why they wouldn’t release it is beyond me. However, the trajectory of that plane was very low and over hilly terrain. The building sets in a ravine. The five sides are large so only one in five would have a clear view.
who said they only had 5 cameras??
and the one camera view we have is from a parking lot entrance,,

wheres the one from the building view???

you keep just makin shit up instead of dealing with facts,,
fact is they would have cameras that could see anyone walking around the building and people are smaller than the plane,,
so are you saying they dont have cameras to see them??

Missiles carry passengers?
Have you seen the Three Stooges? Not Biden, Harris, and the press secretary. The smarter ones.

1660937560878.png

who said they only had 5 cameras??
and the one camera view we have is from a parking lot entrance,,

wheres the one from the building view???

you keep just makin shit up instead of dealing with facts,,
fact is they would have cameras that could see anyone walking around the building and people are smaller than the plane,,
so are you saying they dont have cameras to see them??
There are five sides to the building. Only one side would provide the necessary angle.
Did you flunk geometry?

There are five sides to the building. Only one side would provide the necessary angle.
Did you flunk geometry?
cameras are not buildings,,,,

so youre saying the most important military installation in the country only has 5 cameras, and none of them can see a human walking around the building??

back when this was front page issue I recall them saying there are well over a hundred cameras just on the outside of the building,,

cameras are not buildings,,,,

so youre saying the most important military installation in the country only has 5 cameras, and none of them can see a human walking around the building??

back when this was front page issue I recall them saying there are well over a hundred cameras just on the outside of the building,,
I never said they had five cameras. Five sides to the building, hence, five distinct angles. Did you flunk math, too?

I never said they had five cameras. Five sides to the building, hence, five distinct angles. Did you flunk math, too?
you sure flunked reality,,,
5 angles of the building not the cameras,,,

are you saying the most important military installation in the country doesnt have cameras that can see people walking around the building at every angle???

I sure hope you arent saying that,,

Not only that the Pentagon has its own SAM missile batteries that can swat anything out of the sky from 30 miles out.

New Topics

Forum List

Back