Why Is This News?

red states rule

May 30, 2006
It would seem to be common sense, if you insult your customers the boss is going to fire your ass

To ABC, it is news when Wal Mart fires a cashier for doing just that in an entry on his MySpace page

However, the liberal media never misses a chance to bash Wal Mart

Wal-Mart Cashier: I Was Fired for Joking

Wal-Mart Cashier Says He Was Fired for Joke About Bombing Company's Stores

A former Wal-Mart cashier says he was fired for joking on his MySpace page that the average IQ would increase if a bomb were dropped on the company's stores.

David Noordewier said he was fired Feb. 27 for posting the message, which he said was a joke and not a threat.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=3229546

IT'S A GIANT LIBERAL AMERICAN HATING CONSPIRACY!

I hope you've got your tinfoil hat or evil liberals might just take over your mind via the wal-mart radio network......

you didnt think the song Green Eyed Lady was REALLY about greed eyed ladies, did you?!?

Geez, for a minute there I thought that Walmart had fired an employee for being rude to store customers. Then it turns out that he was fired not for on-the-job conduct, but for something he said off the job.

Yeah, I think Walmart was out of line on this one. Unless you think it's peachy keen for an employer to be monitoring off-duty activities. :cuckoo:

Geez, for a minute there I thought that Walmart had fired an employee for being rude to store customers. Then it turns out that he was fired not for on-the-job conduct, but for something he said off the job.

Yeah, I think Walmart was out of line on this one. Unless you think it's peachy keen for an employer to be monitoring off-duty activities.
:cuckoo:

Which is exactly why it's news. More and more companies are doing this sort of thing. So Orwell was off by about 23 years.

Which is exactly why it's news. More and more companies are doing this sort of thing. So Orwell was off by about 23 years.

So you can openly hope your place of work is blown up, and the company is to do nothing?

No, but I can hope that my company keeps it's nose out of my business away from the office.

The answer is simple

Do not post here (or anywhere else) you hope your work place is blown up and your customers are killed

Forum List

Back