Why is there so much fear of an audit of the election?

Why not audit the election, find out if those machines really can be trusted etc.??
Why would anyone oppose such an audit?
A: because they knew all along about all the forms of voter fraud being used and want to cover it up

Why would this be a conspiracy theory? Why would anyone oppose an audit of an election where there was teeming evidence suggesting it was compromised? The Democrats just spent 60 million dollars and THREE YEARS turning over every rock on the thinnest of reasons to believe that Russia tampered in our election, now they are the most secure in the world?

1611601419453.jpeg

Why would this be a conspiracy theory?

It isn't. It is a request of an audit.

Zionist Jews like Taz are opposed to any TRUTH at all that exposes what Zionists have done to America since Zionists offed JFK.

Why not audit the election, find out if those machines really can be trusted etc.??

A: because they knew all along about all the forms of voter fraud being used and want to cover it up

Because they want to use this same process in the future, to further consolidate their total control of politics and the popular culture.

The Constitution says it's up to the states to decide

I don't care which entity does the audit. I just want the audit to be open, public, and fair to anyone who wants to observe it.
I said no more audits. You lost. No one cares what you want.

You cannot provide any evidence at all of a single AUDIT anywhere, since none were allowed.

You are opposed to an AUDIT because you know what your side did as far as election fraud.

Because they want to use this same process in the future, to further consolidate their total control of politics and the popular culture.

and shut down that huge FBI 911 file that has been hidden from the American people since W sold out the DOJ to Israel by appointing left wing Zionist Jew Michael Mukasey to fire anyone investigating anything Zionist in 2007.

I demand an audit in Texas, They need to match the paper ballots with the results tabulated by their machines.

Oh wait, Texas has no paper trail to audit.

Sounds ripe for Lone Star corruption to me. No wonder Texas stays reliably red!

AGREED, let's audit EVERYWHERE.

Those opposed to auditing the election know it was full of fraud and want to hide that fraud and the 100% pure Zionist Treason result it achieved (it took Bill Barr away from the FBI's 911 file).

The Constitution says it's up to the states to decide not the feds. So you'll need to amend the Constitution.
The Constitution says it is up to the state legislatures, not governors or SOS. The PA state legislature wrote Pence a letter asking him not to certify the PA electors on Jan6th. Pence failed to do his Constitutional duty and heed the body that has plenary power.

Brad Raffensperger is not a credible person. Sorry. For him to do an "audit" behind closed doors is laughable.

The audit must be OPEN to both sides from start to finish, not hidden in yet another left wing homo's closet.
Raffensperger is a Dump supporting Repub. Now what?
No he is not, and his brother works for the CCP.

Forum List

Back