Why is there so much fear of an audit of the election?

Why not audit the election, find out if those machines really can be trusted etc.??

Why would anyone oppose such an audit?

A: because they knew all along about all the forms of voter fraud being used and want to cover it up
Who told you there was any fear? The election was audited 3 times at least in GA.
What did that alleged audit consist of? You are either stupid or a liar.
Go look it up on their website. I'm done educating you clowns for free.
You are a stupid sack of shit.....a low I.Q leftard clown whose ass I kick on a TV regular basis. I have proof of voter fraud in Georgia.
Shouldnt you give that proof to the courts? Why are you hiding it when it could get Dump reinstated as the POTUS? :auiqs.jpg:

There is a reason this thread is in the conspiracy theories forum. Thats because its a conspiracy theory.

You have yet to prove that, because your side refuses to look at any evidence. Many have proven already that the machines can be hacked, Klobuchar, Wyden and others asked for those machines to be investigated, and were never given an answer. It is time to audit those machines. People like you don't want that, because you know there was massive fraud in 2020, and that the GOP, not the Dems, won the House, the Senate, and the Presidency. You are a traitor, as everyone else is who opposes the AUDIT.

I demand an audit in Texas, They need to match the paper ballots with the results tabulated by their machines.

Oh wait, Texas has no paper trail to audit.

Sounds ripe for Lone Star corruption to me. No wonder Texas stays reliably red!

But we have to audit because that was so unfair.
No, simpleton, an audit is needed to restore faith in the integrity of our electoral process.
What are you, 5 f'n years old?
You've got the intellectual clarity and depth of a mud puddle.

There is a reason this thread is in the conspiracy theories forum. Thats because its a conspiracy theory.

You have yet to prove that, because your side refuses to look at any evidence. Many have proven already that the machines can be hacked, Klobuchar, Wyden and others asked for those machines to be investigated, and were never given an answer. It is time to audit those machines. People like you don't want that, because you know there was massive fraud in 2020, and that the GOP, not the Dems, won the House, the Senate, and the Presidency. You are a traitor, as everyone else is who opposes the AUDIT.
The evidence is that this thread is the conspiracy theories forum. Did Qannon tell you it wasnt?

I demand an audit in Texas, They need to match the paper ballots with the results tabulated by their machines.

AGREED, let's audit EVERYWHERE.

Those opposed to auditing the election know it was full of fraud and want to hide that fraud and the 100% pure Zionist Treason result it achieved (it took Bill Barr away from the FBI's 911 file).

Those opposed to auditing the election know it was full of fraud and want to hide that fraud and the 100% pure Zionist Treason result it achieved (it took Bill Barr away from the FBI's 911 file).
You mother fuckers are nuts! :auiqs.jpg:

The evidence is that this thread is the conspiracy theories forum. Did Qannon tell you it wasnt?

This thread was originally properly placed in Politics where it belongs.

Don't Taz moved it.

Yeah, and as long as those machines flip votes for the Dems, you are happy about it....
You have no clue who you're talking to, obviously.
Are you giving up? Is the war over for you?

Last edited:
The only evidence of any election rigging was

all blocked by corrupt Zionists who do not want the TRUTH to come out.

You FEAR an audit.

Just as you fear the truth on Hunter Biden's laptop, which conclusively documents that the payoff from Ukraine was rigged by Traitor Joe as a kickback of US foreign aid, and Chris Wray knew that the whole time.

The Constitution says it's up to the states to decide not the feds. So you'll need to amend the Constitution.

The only evidence of any election rigging was

all blocked by corrupt Zionists who do not want the TRUTH to come out.

You FEAR an audit.

Just as you fear the truth on Hunter Biden's laptop, which conclusively documents that the payoff from Ukraine was rigged by Traitor Joe as a kickback of US foreign aid, and Chris Wray knew that the whole time.
I only fear how stupid you and others are. It was inconceivable that you idiots could be that gullible. I should have known better or at least saw the signs of your weak minds being manipulated by Qannon.

Why do you spend so much time shouting down those who want to AUDIT your election fraud???

LOL!!!

That's the question....
I'm fully in support of an audit. You've confused me with someone else. I voted for for Trump, twice.

Forum List

Back