Why is there so much fear of an audit of the election?

• Banned
This is now in Conspiracy??

LOL!!!

It is a conspiracy theory to want to audit the election.... now that it is over.... ???

Wow....

Count the censorship that moved this topic here as proof many know of the Steal and are still trying to hide the truth from the American people....

This is now in Conspiracy??

LOL!!!

It is a conspiracy theory to want to audit the election.... now that it is over.... ???

Wow....

Count the censorship that moved this topic here as proof many know of the Steal and are still trying to hide the truth from the American people....

LONG ago I warned that this forum itself would eventually suffer from censorship.

I'm just surprised that the first censorship salvo comes from within. I could probably guess who.

The Admin gets kudos for allowing moderators practically free choice. Boo to mods that moderate for their biases

• Banned
Dominion is suing Guiliani and Powell, but how can they win without a forensic analysis of the machines and a judge who'll allow it as evidence?
It could go to the scotus.

I think they're taking on the wrong 2 people, but we shall see.

Easy, in a court with a judge appointed by Clinton, W, or homObama. We saw our judiciary in action during The Steal. They don't care about truth or America. They care about snuffing out both...

Why not audit the election, find out if those machines really can be trusted etc.??

Why would anyone oppose such an audit?

A: because they knew all along about all the forms of voter fraud being used and want to cover it up
Are you going to pay for it?

Dominion is suing Guiliani and Powell, but how can they win without a forensic analysis of the machines and a judge who'll allow it as evidence?

Easy, in a court with a judge appointed by Clinton, W, or homObama. We saw our judiciary in action during The Steal. They don't care about truth or America. They care about snuffing out both...
You saw the same with judges appointed by Trump...and?

Why not audit the election, find out if those machines really can be trusted etc.??

A: because they knew all along about all the forms of voter fraud being used and want to cover it up
Kind of busy paying for the billions in foreign aid, illegal aliens and abortions but we can find the money or print it.

Dominion is seeking the court of public opinion. They will never enter an actual courtroom.

Kind of busy paying for the billions in foreign aid, illegal aliens and abortions but we can find the money or print it.
No, that is not how it works, you have to pay for it out of yer pocket...

Forum List

Back