Why Is There 1.4 Billion Muslims But Only 14 Million Jews?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Apparently Jews have historically been their own worst enemy.

My belief is that the reason there are so many Muslims and so few Jews is because their irrational habit of holding self destructive beliefs.

Muslims think of their religion before anything else.
Jews tend to just think of their own situation at the moment.

For example....Jews support Democrats overwhelmingly. This is self-destructive behavior. Muslims encourage Jews to support Democrats. They know that this will probably end up making it easier for them to kill more Jews.

Almost half the the world's Jews live in Israel. Apparently it's the only place they can be safe from being exterminated. In 1939 there were 16.6 Million Jews. Europe’s Jewish population

I am of the tribe of Manasseh (son of Joseph)

who's yer chief?

qd7C3FO.jpg

~S~

Apparently Jews have historically been their own worst enemy.

My belief is that the reason there are so many Muslims and so few Jews is because their irrational habit of holding self destructive beliefs.

Muslims think of their religion before anything else.
Jews tend to just think of their own situation at the moment.

For example....Jews support Democrats overwhelmingly. This is self-destructive behavior. Muslims encourage Jews to support Democrats. They know that this will probably end up making it easier for them to kill more Jews.

Almost half the the world's Jews live in Israel. Apparently it's the only place they can be safe from being exterminated. In 1939 there were 16.6 Million Jews. Europe’s Jewish population

Well, they have never been fans of conversion at sword point, so there is that.

Your point about supporting dems is certainly valid too.

Islam is a religion

Jews are a RACE. One tribe out of the 12 Tribes of Israel. I am of the tribe of Manasseh (son of Joseph). "I am Joseph, your brother"
I don't agree. Hebrew was a race. Judaism is a religion.
Then you do agree.

Your post wasn't about the religion. You said the JEWS vs Islam
Sorry, but I don't need anyone trying to change what I meant or what I posted. I compared Jews with Muslims.

Your post wasn't about the religion

Stand
In the end Netanyahu will do
One that's done all the things CIA wanted to

Stand
There's a cross for you to bear
Best theocrats on this rock anywhere

Stand
For the things fundies all will fight
All that biblical bull makes them so uptight

Stand
The control of the region's real
Those muslims can't complete and there is no deal

Stand. stand, stand

Stand. stand, stand

~S~ w/apologies to Sly & the family Stone

Why Is There 1.4 Billion Muslims
Screen-Shot-2018-09-12-at-7.05.39-PM.png

~S~

The jews have similar services. But they are not big on killing their daughters if they marry outside the religion, or don't raise their children in the Faith, so, they lose a lot to intermarriage.

Jews do not proselytize. Indeed, many will not even accept a convert as a "real" jew.

Muslims historically spread their faith with the sword. And obviously, there is something fulfilling about Islam that outsiders do not "get."

But to suppose that the impact of Judaism is much less than that of Islam is absurd. Christianity is, culturally speaking, a sect of Judaism. It's bastard son.

An Alien, being briefed on the tenets of Judaism and Christianity would likely ask, "What's the difference?" And the truthful response would be a list of relative trivialities.

Culturally and theologically, we are all sons of Abraham (even Muslims, when you come right down to it).

Forum List

Back