Why is the US the only developed country in the World without Universal Healthcare for all its citizens?

to
Who is gonna pay for all this universal health care?

The stupid Moon Bats will tell you "The Rich". However, we all know it will be you and I and all the other non welfare Americans.
Funny how we are the only modern country without healthcare and a lot of other things. The richest country in the world. You are a brainwashed functional moron.
How many trillion in debt?

Funny how these Moon Bats never said a word when their Boy was running up $10 trillion in debt while poverty was increasing, family income income decreasing, taxes increasing and we had dismal economic growth. But we had the Obamacare subsidies, Solyndra got its subsidies, the greedy UAW got their bloated pensions protected, the Illegals got their welfare and the Iranian Mullahs got their planeloads full of cash.
80 to 90% of Obama's debt was to avert another full-blown GOP corrupt world depression. A couple of trillion for stimuli and 5 trillion for welfare and unemployment for the victims. Everything you know is wrong and so stupid. Obama's economy was as good as trumps,illegals don't get welfare etc etc. Try reading past the headlines of your disgraceful propaganda machine, brainwashed functional moron.

How about you paying your bills and I will pay mine and you take your goddamn socialized medicine and shove it where the sun don't shine?

Do you think you could do that?
Dumbest idea ever. We need a health care system. We still don't have one thanks to the GOP. Just the most expensive care in the world by far.....

to

The stupid Moon Bats will tell you "The Rich". However, we all know it will be you and I and all the other non welfare Americans.
Funny how we are the only modern country without healthcare and a lot of other things. The richest country in the world. You are a brainwashed functional moron.

Funny how these Moon Bats never said a word when their Boy was running up $10 trillion in debt while poverty was increasing, family income income decreasing, taxes increasing and we had dismal economic growth. But we had the Obamacare subsidies, Solyndra got its subsidies, the greedy UAW got their bloated pensions protected, the Illegals got their welfare and the Iranian Mullahs got their planeloads full of cash.
80 to 90% of Obama's debt was to avert another full-blown GOP corrupt world depression. A couple of trillion for stimuli and 5 trillion for welfare and unemployment for the victims. Everything you know is wrong and so stupid. Obama's economy was as good as trumps,illegals don't get welfare etc etc. Try reading past the headlines of your disgraceful propaganda machine, brainwashed functional moron.

How about you paying your bills and I will pay mine and you take your goddamn socialized medicine and shove it where the sun don't shine?

Dumbest idea ever. We need a health care system. We still don't have one thanks to the GOP. Just the most expensive care in the world by far.....
By far, the best care in the world.

to

By far, the best care in the world.
If you can afford it....

For two reasons. One, the mere is too much money in Private insurance and some of the politicians are in bed whit them. And two, conservatives are too scared to do things that make sense

I love that for the most part I live in a Capitalistic society. Private enterprise trumps the government evertime in cost and efficiency.
There is no better healthcare system in the world.

Forum List

Back