Why is the president so bent on letting in as many illegals as possible?

suplex3000

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2014
Georgia
I find hard to understand our president's intent on his executive actions on immigration. The illegals came in, overstayed and now they are actively engaging in activism to justify and change the law to suit their illegality.

The president actions are incomprehensible because it would serve as a slam in the face for the millions who followed the legal means to have gained residency status, some waiting as long as 20+ years.

Those folks who want them to stay should follow the democratic process to change the Law. Congress set such laws and Congress is where they should direct their petitions. Simply put, an Executive Action to change any laws to fit a dubious ulterior motive is clearly an illegal act and contravenes the Constitution.

Besides, where is the funding to educate, medical care, and train these millions of unknown background and unknown identities? We are already $18T in the hole.

Of course, if the president has hidden ulterior motives, such as a naked power grab to covet more votes for his party, then that would be a different matter. To me that is liken to Treason.

illegal-aliens-jobs-voting-democrat-political-cartoon.jpg

He's being bought off by Mexico, the Unions, and thinks he'll have a new batch of Democrat suckers, I mean voters

The presidunce has plans that include massive immigration. It benefits the organizations he supports.

Immigration from Somalia benefits Al Shabab.

Immigration from Syria benefits isis.

Immigration from south and central America benefit the cartels and international gangs.

Yo, its simple, he can double the votes? Put Americans out of jobs and on welfare, that way you can keep collecting the help and vote Democrat, you would not jeopardize voting Republican, they might cut your welfare! The illegals will see the Democrats as heroes for letting them into the Country, so naturally, they will vote Democrat! That is the thinking of a Democrat! Sad but true!

I thought he had deported more illegal immigrants than any other president.
Have I been mis-informed?

Yo, they're already in?
I thought he had deported more illegal immigrants than any other president.

I find hard to understand our president's intent on his executive actions on immigration. The illegals came in, overstayed and now they are actively engaging in activism to justify and change the law to suit their illegality.

The president actions are incomprehensible because it would serve as a slam in the face for the millions who followed the legal means to have gained residency status, some waiting as long as 20+ years.

Those folks who want them to stay should follow the democratic process to change the Law. Congress set such laws and Congress is where they should direct their petitions. Simply put, an Executive Action to change any laws to fit a dubious ulterior motive is clearly an illegal act and contravenes the Constitution.

Besides, where is the funding to educate, medical care, and train these millions of unknown background and unknown identities? We are already $18T in the hole.

Of course, if the president has hidden ulterior motives, such as a naked power grab to covet more votes for his party, then that would be a different matter. To me that is liken to Treason.

So when rock star Republican icon Reagan gave amnesty to about 3 million illegal immigrants that's cool. But another President proposes doing it aint cool? Because...?

So when rock star Republican icon Reagan gave amnesty to about 3 million illegal immigrants that's cool. But another President proposes doing it aint cool? Because...?

:desk:
Well, maybe it's because it was thought to be a solution but instead made problem worse.

So anyone knowing this fact is simply doing it for that reason, to make the problem worse.

Get it?

As to the OP's question, why is the President so bent on letting more in, well, if you're plan is to ultimately issue an amnesty, more the merrier.

Forum List

Back