Why is the president power weak in Russia?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I think that in the USA it is also not very strong, but in the USA the president has the right of a pocket veto, this still greatly help him, although in fact this is just a loophole in the law.

Why is the power of the president in Russia so weak (in fact, he does not even have direct control over the ministries)?

By the way, I want to ask, at the same time, who in the United States forms the Fed's Board of Directors and adopts the executives' budget?

In the Russian Federation, this is done by the parliament.

• Banned
Brandon is weak with Russia because Putin has no respect whatsoever for Brandon.
I think it is appropriate to speak here not in terms of the tabloids, but directly orerate by legislative norms.

I think it is appropriate to speak here not in terms of the tabloids, but directly orerate by legislative norms.
You asked a question, and I answered it, there are times where the truth doesn't lie legislatively.
It's just a mano-mano thing, neither one likes the other. Putin wouldn't have tried this with Trump.

I think you are confusing form with substance. "President" Putin is a dictator just like Stalin was, notwithstanding Stalin's official title of Secretary of the Communist Party. On the other hand, Biden is the puppet of a left-wing cabal which has infiltrated all branches of government, big tech and the media.

I think that in the USA it is also not very strong, but in the USA the president has the right of a pocket veto, this still greatly help him, although in fact this is just a loophole in the law.

Why is the power of the president in Russia so weak (in fact, he does not even have direct control over the ministries)?

By the way, I want to ask, at the same time, who in the United States forms the Fed's Board of Directors and adopts the executives' budget?

In the Russian Federation, this is done by the parliament.
Medvedev is perceived as 'weak' outside of Russia because the job of president in a parliamentary system is different.
Presidents in a parliamentary government are non-executive and perform a more civic role, primarily. e.g. Head of State.
He is more a moderator and intermediary that ensures continuity of government and constitutional adherence is obeyed.
Slightly akin to what our Speaker of the House...is supposed to do.

Brandon is weak with Russia because Putin has no respect whatsoever for Brandon.
The President in Russia is very strong in Russia. He just activates around 200,000 troops and 75% of Russian military equipment to invade and take over a foreign country that was not militarily attack Russia, but just refusing to join Russia or accept Russian rule.
We do not want a President here that strong. We do not like immigrants crossing our southern border, the drug cartels (often operating with acceptance of Mexican government official) dealing drugs into our country or being involved in the weapons trade (possibly cause in cuts into our business), and they still have not paid any construction money for the wall, though we were promised, they would. There is no way in hell, Joe Biden or Donald Trump would be allowed to put that number of troops and equipment on the border, moving in Tanks, fighter aircraft, multiple rocket launchers, mass casualty hospitals and blood supplies, then invade to take over Mexico, because we were not getting something we wanted. That is just not how it is here.

• Banned
Presidents in a parliamentary government are non-executive and perform a more civic role, primarily.
What is a "parliamentary government" and in which country is the president not the chief executive?

Why should he be strong if his power is weak?

But he doesn't make those decisions.
Ask him, if you do not understand, and I suspect you do not. He is the same fking totalitarian Communist dictator, always in Russia, since before I was born in 1954. Not sure how you missed it. I didn't and I was in Germany a month before the wall came down and assignments since.

How is Roosevelt? And you could not give his quote with calls for totalitarianism?
Roosevelt is still dead. I really don't see him coming back. I predict remaining dead, with widely scattered not walking the earth, followed by continued discomposure. I wish the same for President Putin.

Forum List

Back