Why is the Obama regime allied with the 'radical' Islamic Saudi Arabia?

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
The Obama regime has continued to be allies with Saudi Arabia. In fact, Obama has even bowed to their king. The Obama regime has sold discounted jets to 'the kingdom' of Saudi Arabia. The Obama regime has looked to the other way at every human rights abuse and has not regarded their systematic oppression that does not grant right to women or allow basic freedom.

One man is now sentenced to death by the kingdom. His crime? He decided that he didn't want to be a Muslim.

Saudi Arabia court gives death penalty to man who renounced his Muslim faith - Telegraph

The Obama regime has continued to be allies with Saudi Arabia. In fact, Obama has even bowed to their king. The Obama regime has sold discounted jets to 'the kingdom' of Saudi Arabia. The Obama regime has looked to the other way at every human rights abuse and has not regarded their systematic oppression that does not grant right to women or allow basic freedom.

One man is now sentenced to death by the kingdom. His crime? He decided that he didn't want to be a Muslim.

Saudi Arabia court gives death penalty to man who renounced his Muslim faith - Telegraph

Because they are one of the few allies we have there. He allied with them for the same reason every president since WWII has been allied with them.

Because they are one of the few allies we have there. He allied with them for the same reason every president since WWII has been allied with them.

We should not be allied with this oppressive government. It's shameful. We are implicitly supporting the oppression of women and a religion that kills unbelievers.

Last edited:

We should not be allied with this oppressive government. It's shameful. We are implicitly supporting the oppression of women and a religion that kills unbelievers.

Lovely sentiment. Not having the responsibility of a president, you can afford to be sentimental. American presidents have supported the oppression of women and religion since the birth of the nation. It's not about to change soon. Don't pretend this is something new.

The politicians want us to believe that oil prices will get out of hand if we somehow spotlight the human rights abuses of SA. That's BS. If anything, they'll get their shit together so that the money will keep rolling in. But we all know that SA is paying off the Obama regime to do nothing.

Lovely sentiment. Not having the responsibility of a president, you can afford to be sentimental. American presidents have supported the oppression of women and religion since the birth of the nation. It's not about to change soon. Don't pretend this is something new.

Please__ the president can take a stand whenever he wants. And if our presidents were as benevolent as we pretend them to be, they would have long ago. Who was ever pretending this was something new? I know my history, son.

Maybe He doesn't want to bite the hand that feeds Him?

But,. no, that cannot be....he's just bit the hands of those unemployed union workers who would have been building a pipeline.

So maybe it's just simple greed.

That DOES fit well with pathological narcissism.

Maybe He doesn't want to bite the hand that feeds Him?

But,. no, that cannot be....he's just bit the hands of those unemployed union workers who would have been building a pipeline.

So maybe it's just simple greed.

That DOES fit well with pathological narcissism.

I think it's time for Americans to wake the fuck up. Let's stop pretending that we're going to solve Middle East problems when they have oppressive systems in place. We think that just because we're not seeing the level of atrocities in SA than in Iraq that it's all that much better? Everyone in that f'ing country is oppressed by a powerful elite that we support. That's straight up wrong. There's no justification.

I get that there's big money involved. But I still have to marvel at how blatant the pass our politicians get on this one. And all these a-holes coming here and thinking Obama is above the fray need look no further than his regime's relationship with SA.

The politicians want us to believe that oil prices will get out of hand if we somehow spotlight the human rights abuses of SA. That's BS. If anything, they'll get their shit together so that the money will keep rolling in. But we all know that SA is paying off the Obama regime to do nothing.
That can't possibly be true. Money makes a bright trail under the spotlight. I can see money changing hands that generates a lot of K Street Special Interest interest, but I don't see direct payola happening to anyone in the Whitehouse.

Maybe Obama is a Shriner.

I get that there's big money involved. But I still have to marvel at how blatant the pass our politicians get on this one. And all these a-holes coming here and thinking Obama is above the fray need look no further than his regime's relationship with SA.

Same can be said of a LOT of the misguided support America continues to disburse around the globe.

I'd still wish for a fair and simple tax code if the 'Government Fairy' gave me just one political wish.

How to change the way America does business?
:dunno:

We continue giving money to Egypt to insure that they will keep the peace with Israel and to keep the border with Gaza closed.

As frustrating as they are, in the grand scheme of things, baby-steps may not be such a bad thing.

That can't possibly be true. Money makes a bright trail under the spotlight. I can see money changing hands that generates a lot of K Street Special Interest interest, but I don't see direct payola happening to anyone in the Whitehouse.

Plenty of Obamiaman benefactors are getting paid. There has to be motivation for the regime to stay mum on SA's human rights abuses.

Forum List

Back