Why is the Middle East and North Africa America's problem?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014

We have plenty oil and natural gas to meet our own energy needs. We do not need the Middle East and North Africa.

There is no reason for us to be involved in every damn war in the Middle East and North Africa.

There is no reason for us to be supporting rebels against governments, or supporting governments against rebels, or whatever the hell we are doing over there.

There is no reason for us to send military advisers to people who think that fucking little boys is part of their culture, and our soldiers should just step back and let it happen.

There is no democracy to fight for, they don't want democracy, they want an Islamic caliphate and Shariah law.

We should get the helll out and if Europe wants to deal with it, then the Europeans should send their boys in to fight and die, because enough American boys have fought and died for these shit-eating ungrateful people.

And if the Syrians are refugeeing out of their country, that's not our damn problem either.

The religion of Islam is a mental poison and we should have nothing more to do with it.

Well first let me say I love you to death for recognizing that you don't need the Middle East. I am a dual citizen of Canada and the USA and I am the first one to tell you YOU GET YOUR GOD DAMN OIL FROM US.

Why why why do we keep playing this "we need the ME Oil" when it is a complete f'n lie?

I'm sorry I as a country gave you Justin Bieber. NOT MY FAULT. But I will apologize. Okay. Celine Dion too. BUT I gave you Rush. Oh shit now I have to apologize for Neill Young. But HEY I gave you John Candy.

Bottom line is we need no one else. We can just be happy little campers without the bloody oligarchs of the world needing to play these bizarre games.

Well first let me say I love you to death for recognizing that you don't need the Middle East. I am a dual citizen of Canada and the USA and I am the first one to tell you YOU GET YOUR GOD DAMN OIL FROM US.

Why why why do we keep playing this "we need the ME Oil" when it is a complete f'n lie?

I'm sorry I as a country gave you Justin Bieber. NOT MY FAULT. But I will apologize. Okay. Celine Dion too. BUT I gave you Rush. Oh shit now I have to apologize for Neill Young. But HEY I gave you John Candy.

Bottom line is we need no one else. We can just be happy little campers without the bloody oligarchs of the world needing to play these bizarre games.
Happy little campers get eaten by bears. Kill the bears....before they kill you.

We have plenty oil and natural gas to meet our own energy needs. We do not need the Middle East and North Africa.

There is no reason for us to be involved in every damn war in the Middle East and North Africa.

There is no reason for us to be supporting rebels against governments, or supporting governments against rebels, or whatever the hell we are doing over there.

There is no reason for us to send military advisers to people who think that fucking little boys is part of their culture, and our soldiers should just step back and let it happen.

There is no democracy to fight for, they don't want democracy, they want an Islamic caliphate and Shariah law.

We should get the helll out and if Europe wants to deal with it, then the Europeans should send their boys in to fight and die, because enough American boys have fought and died for these shit-eating ungrateful people.

And if the Syrians are refugeeing out of their country, that's not our damn problem either.

The religion of Islam is a mental poison and we should have nothing more to do with it.

Because the globalists must control every single resource and they are using our military and proxy armies to procure it for them that we pay for.

chosenlobbyists.jpg

Before 9/11 I had no problem with Muslims, I knew they were a little bit crazy, but I had no problem with them.

But ever since that day, I hate Islam more every day, and every time I read a news story about Islam, I realize that Islam is even worse than I originally suspected. And there doesn't seem to be a bottom to how bad Islam really is, and if I learn even more, I will hate it even more.

The Muslims are victims of this poison religion because they had no choice what they were taught to believe when they were children. But once a person is infected with Islam, it is like a poison in the mind, and the only way to deal with infected people is to quarantine them.

What we need in the United States is an immigration law that completely eliminates immigration from Muslim majority countries, with an emphasis on eliminating immigration from countries that have high incidences of terrorism like Iraq, Iran, Syria, and Afghanistan. We should NOT be taking refugees from these countries, nor should we grant anyone from these countries political asylum.

Before 9/11 I had no problem with Muslims, I knew they were a little bit crazy, but I had no problem with them.

But ever since that day, I hate Islam more every day, and every time I read a news story about Islam, I realize that Islam is even worse than I originally suspected. And there doesn't seem to be a bottom to how bad Islam really is, and if I learn even more, I will hate it even more.

The Muslims are victims of this poison religion because they had no choice what they were taught to believe when they were children. But once a person is infected with Islam, it is like a poison in the mind, and the only way to deal with infected people is to quarantine them.

What we need in the United States is an immigration law that completely eliminates immigration from Muslim majority countries, with an emphasis on eliminating immigration from countries that have high incidences of terrorism like Iraq, Iran, Syria, and Afghanistan. We should NOT be taking refugees from these countries, nor should we grant anyone from these countries political asylum.

The biggest cause of islamic terrorism has been because of the acts of USA.INC...they have been purposely radicalized. Read up on the third world war that Albert Pike said must be fomented to bring out their new world order and you will see that they are following the script to the very letter. I read a very disturbing e-mail from a lady in Germany that claims to be a whistle-blower that she was involved in designing underground bunkers that will be used house radical muslims that will be unleashed on the populace. Read it for yourself and see if it makes sense but it did to me. I know that here in America that they are flying in military aged muslims under the radar and the amount is waaaaay higher than we are being told. We know that mosques in France have been found to be loaded with guns and ammo...you can google that and verify it.

LEAKED! Official Agenda for the destruction of Germany – CHRIST MICHAEL

Forum List

Back