Why is the Left obsessed with forcing the Right to believe the Election wasn’t Stolen?

What's funny is the left says that the election was not stolen but refuses to allow any REAL validation on a national level of the outcome.

The best we get is "The election wasn't stolen, so sit down and shut the fuck up."

Yea, that's real convincing.
You act like that’s all that has been said on the subject. You’re just pretending that dozens of lawsuits haven’t been thrown out in the courts including the Supreme Court. The court system means something in the US. Now you all pretend it doesn’t because they don’t coddle your childish worldview. You’re pathetic sore losers.

ol all of this is so retarded. I love how you idiots fancy yourselves the party of “personal responsibility” yet you are too much of pussies to own up to your own actions.
And the lefty, Marxist reply....It is "so retarded"...Really Soi Boi?
Yes, you are retarded. You can’t prove any of this shit and you know it.

Can you explain this?
7DCD74A6-4DDE-4BF5-9827-F7D3108FC2C8.jpeg

ol all of this is so retarded. I love how you idiots fancy yourselves the party of “personal responsibility” yet you are too much of pussies to own up to your own actions.

Can you explain this?
View attachment 461775
What is even the context of this shit? Lol

I'm through arguing with a halfwit, if you had any common sense you would've tried and rebut my post but you had to prove yourself superior when it comes to the English language but you didn't dunderhead. Your just a right wing troll who loves controversy for the fun of it. Will have fun in 2024 if Trump runs.
Rebut which post? You have several here. Be specific. I did what you suggested, I looked the phrase up on line. People often mispronounce or mis-phrase things. In the case of "I couldn't care less" people substituted "I could care less" so many times that Webster put that statement on line that I gave to you.

The first phrase: "I couldn't care less" means that one has so little care that one just cannot care any less.

The second phrase: "I could care less" means that one has more than a little care but could care less.

It's a bit subtle I know but they do not mean the same thing. Since you have not been receptive at all of any of my posts to you and, indeed, quite insulting, I would guess that your original statement "I could care less" was nothing but a damn lie.......OR you had no idea what you were typing. Probably the latter.
Yesterday at 5:34 is my original post and you can read the beginning as I couldn't care less and then feel free to comment. I'll add one more thing Political chic referred to me as a Democrat. I let her know I am an independent and that I voted for both Mcain and Romney because I didn't think Obama would be able to handle the middle east problems that Bush created. See my closing line at the end of my posts.

Soooo, why are you insisting the election was stolen from Trump, when it wasn't? Why do you pretend to believe t h e known liar's, lie? Seriously? What is your purpose in doing such?
Because the evidence shows fraud happened. We’ve lost elections before. We win some, we lose some, we can deal with that. But the numbers don’t add up, how President Trump stomped Biden outside of CA and NY, except in the four cities that stopped vote counting, kicked out poll watchers, and opened up suitcases of fresh ballots stacks to scan over and over, all caught on video.

Known liar? What lies?

The purpose of the thread is stated, why are lefties so afraid of those of us who don’t buy into the narrative that there wasn’t any election fraud?
All that you mumbled about has been disproved Hawk... every state whose election laws did not allow them to begin counting absentee ballots until election day, did not have the absentee ballots counted on election night, and sent their poll counters home in the wee hours, to get some rest.... or to call in a new crew..... NOT JUST in the battleground states. It took days, not hours, to count all the absentee votes because there are a lot more steps to processing absentee ballot envelopes, i.e. check to see if the voter is registered, if they ordered a ballot, their signature and address etc, all before the ballot can be removed, then unfolded and flattened to prepare them for feeding them in to the vote scan counters....

Plus, what the heck do you think happened, all those battle ground states, both republican and democratic, all called each other on the phone and coordinated some kind of fraud, all together, that made them all close together? :lol::lol: Come on! That's just too funny!!

AND most importantly, there was no funny business with the absentee ballot counts done by machine... They are physical paper ballots, they were the paper trail that proved the machine counts were correct, when they were recounted by hand, and matched.

As far as the video of Fulton County taking ballot cases out from under a table....it was investigated and that was All Normal Procedure.... only the absentee envelope opener poll workers were sent home when they were done, and the machine feeders stayed, and an Independent poll watcher was there, only the Dem and Repub poll watchers left because they thought they were done for the night when the poll workers who opened and removed the ballots were done putting the ballots in the ballot cases....

AND under Georgia Law, poll watchers are required to be present, for the opening of the envelopes and removing of the ballots....of which, all three poll watchers were present for that part of the process.

I've spent hours researching all of the fraud accusations myself, It's a pretty serious accusation.... and their ain't a single one of them worth a nickel, once I did....!

What it boils down to is they know it was stolen. That is why when you talk about it on most social media, you are censored when you talk about it. When someone censors somebody else, that means they are trying to hide something.

Can you explain this?
View attachment 461775
What is it?

And what is the 1.6 million in your copy for both Obama and Biden?

You do know that there was a huge turn out to vote in 2020.... don't you?

30% increase in voters over 2016.

What's funny is the left says that the election was not stolen but refuses to allow any REAL validation on a national level of the outcome.

The best we get is "The election wasn't stolen, so sit down and shut the fuck up."

Yea, that's real convincing.

When you have a sworn affidavit from a ballot counter with 20 years of experience handling ballots saying that she saw ballots, stacks of them that were never folded, and the votes for Joe Biden were perfectly uniform, as if made by a computer, this is significant. Not to the left, except if Trump would have won with these fake ballots.

Nobody accepts the child molester as president. He's a worthless senile child molester that didn't even win. The world laughs at us.
Thank goodness the child molester was kicked out of the White House.

What it boils down to is they know it was stolen. That is why when you talk about it on most social media, you are censored when you talk about it. When someone censors somebody else, that means they are trying to hide something.
LOL

Conservatives must be the dumbest creatures on Earth then to have an election stolen from them yet they can't find any proof of such theft.

It's a BIG FAT LIE, that caused an insurrection attempt by his followers that believed the big fat lie and were very upset.....that's why Trump was censored.

If following all of this is too demanding for your time and energy, fall back on common sense:

Consider that Joe Biden’s Twitter account has 20 million followers. Trump’s Twitter account has 88.8 million followers.

Consider that Joe Biden’s Facebook account has 7.78 million followers. Trump’s Facebook account has 34.72 million followers.

How likely is it that a person with four to five times the following of his rival lost the election?

Consider that Joe Biden, declared by the biased presstitutes to be president by landslide, gave a Thanksgiving Day message and only 1,000 people watched his live statement. Where is the enthusiasm?

Consider that Trump’s campaign appearances were heavily attended and that Biden’s were avoided. Somehow a candidate who could not draw supporters to his campaign appearances won the presidency.

Consider that despite Biden’s total failure to animate voters during the presidential campaign, he received 15 million more votes than Barack Obama did in his 2012 re-election.

Consider that Biden won despite underperforming Hillary Clinton’s 2016 vote in every urban US county, but outperformed Clinton in Democrat-controlled Detroit, Milwaukee, Atlanta, and Philadelphia, the precise cities where the most obvious and most blatant electoral fraud was committed.

Consider that Biden won despite receiving a record low share of the Democrat primary vote compared to Trump’s share of the Republican primary vote.

Consider that Biden won despite Trump bettering his 2016 vote by ten million votes and Trump’s record support from minority voters.

Consider that Biden won despite losing the bellwether counties that have always predicted the election outcome and the bellwether states of Ohio and Florida.

Consider that Biden won in Georgia, a completely red state with a red governor and legislature both House and Senate. Somehow a red state voted for a blue president.

Consider that Biden won despite the Democrats losing representation in the House.

Consider that in Pennsylvania 47 memory cards containing more than 50,000 votes are missing.

Consider that in Pennsylvania 1.8 million ballots were mailed out to voters, but 2.5 million mail-in ballots were counted.

Consider that the presstitutes have zero interest in this massive list of improbables.

Consider that the pressititues, the Democrats, the social media and tech executives, and universities have far more loyalty to getting Trump out of office regardless of the means than they have to democratic outcomes and fair elections. The massive fraud of the 2020 election was only possible because the liberal part of America has divorced American values and has no respect for them. The American liberal is no longer liberal. He has morphed into a fascist who suppresses speech and denies legitimacy to other opinions. Indeed, liberals are so hostile to electoral integrity that they want those who bring evidence of electoral fraud to be imprisoned— https://nonperele.com/nolte-rachel-maddow-says-people-who-contest-elections-should-go-to-jail/

It is educated Americans brainwashed by Critical Race Theory and Identity Politics who are liberals, not the working class who are the real Americans. Red state people are Americans. Blue state people are not. Blue state people demonize real Americans and have branded them racists and misogynists. Real Americans—the majority of the population—are “the Trump deplorables.”

Can you explain this?
View attachment 461775
Easy to explain... between 25 and 30 million more people voted in this election than when Obama ran.

If following all of this is too demanding for your time and energy, fall back on common sense:

Consider that Joe Biden’s Twitter account has 20 million followers. Trump’s Twitter account has 88.8 million followers.

Consider that Joe Biden’s Facebook account has 7.78 million followers. Trump’s Facebook account has 34.72 million followers.

How likely is it that a person with four to five times the following of his rival lost the election?

Consider that Joe Biden, declared by the biased presstitutes to be president by landslide, gave a Thanksgiving Day message and only 1,000 people watched his live statement. Where is the enthusiasm?

Consider that Trump’s campaign appearances were heavily attended and that Biden’s were avoided. Somehow a candidate who could not draw supporters to his campaign appearances won the presidency.

Consider that despite Biden’s total failure to animate voters during the presidential campaign, he received 15 million more votes than Barack Obama did in his 2012 re-election.

Consider that Biden won despite underperforming Hillary Clinton’s 2016 vote in every urban US county, but outperformed Clinton in Democrat-controlled Detroit, Milwaukee, Atlanta, and Philadelphia, the precise cities where the most obvious and most blatant electoral fraud was committed.

Consider that Biden won despite receiving a record low share of the Democrat primary vote compared to Trump’s share of the Republican primary vote.

Consider that Biden won despite Trump bettering his 2016 vote by ten million votes and Trump’s record support from minority voters.

Consider that Biden won despite losing the bellwether counties that have always predicted the election outcome and the bellwether states of Ohio and Florida.

Consider that Biden won in Georgia, a completely red state with a red governor and legislature both House and Senate. Somehow a red state voted for a blue president.

Consider that Biden won despite the Democrats losing representation in the House.

Consider that in Pennsylvania 47 memory cards containing more than 50,000 votes are missing.

Consider that in Pennsylvania 1.8 million ballots were mailed out to voters, but 2.5 million mail-in ballots were counted.

Consider that the presstitutes have zero interest in this massive list of improbables.

Consider that the pressititues, the Democrats, the social media and tech executives, and universities have far more loyalty to getting Trump out of office regardless of the means than they have to democratic outcomes and fair elections. The massive fraud of the 2020 election was only possible because the liberal part of America has divorced American values and has no respect for them. The American liberal is no longer liberal. He has morphed into a fascist who suppresses speech and denies legitimacy to other opinions. Indeed, liberals are so hostile to electoral integrity that they want those who bring evidence of electoral fraud to be imprisoned— https://nonperele.com/nolte-rachel-maddow-says-people-who-contest-elections-should-go-to-jail/

It is educated Americans brainwashed by Critical Race Theory and Identity Politics who are liberals, not the working class who are the real Americans. Red state people are Americans. Blue state people are not. Blue state people demonize real Americans and have branded them racists and misogynists. Real Americans—the majority of the population—are “the Trump deplorables.”

Twitter:

Obama ... 128.4 million followers
Hillary ....... 30.5 million followers
J'Biden ..... 25.8 million followers
Trump ......... 0.0 million followers

:dance:

It's a BIG FAT LIE, that caused an insurrection attempt by his followers that believed the big fat lie and were very upset.....that's why Trump was censored.

Negative.........

STORMING OF THE CAPITOL BUILDING: False Flag Operation Executed by Deep State to Crush the Patriot Movement

OPERATION GLADIO C

This Captivating D.C. Drama Was Staged
by the Left to Demonize the Right
and to Terminate GOP Objections to
the Electoral College Vote Fraud,
Which It Did in the Dead of the Night

The Democrats were desperate to shut down the congressional objections to the Electoral College votes. Once various U.S. senators expressed their objections — battleground state by battleground state — the truth about the brazenly stolen election was televised for the first time since the steal occurred. Deep State would not permit the evidence to be disseminated like this—way too damning! The official record of the Joint Session of Congress on Jan. 6 would forever contain conclusive evidence of the stolen 2020 POTUS election.

So, they staged a dramatic swarming of The Capitol Building (TCB) in order to DISTRACT everyone’s attention. This black operation was led by AntiFa anarchists disguised as Trump supporters. That’s why the security at TCB was so lax—to permit the storming of the building so that Trumpsters would look bad. It’s true that there were many MAGA protesters among those who entered TCB, but they were there to STOP THE STEAL. Given the “soft coup by stolen ballot” that was being rubber-stamped by the U.S. Congress, the MAGA protesters have every right to shut down the unlawful, treasonous process.

The Democrats (and Deep State) had to do something quite scary in order to compel the Congressional Republicans to abandon their fight to decertify the Electoral College votes. What better way that to orchestrate a fake takeover of The Capitol Building. They even choreographed a number of photo-ops in Pelosi’s office (see this photo) and the well of the U.S. Senate chambers (see this photo). Once these ‘shocking’ photographs make their way around the Congress, inside the Beltway and the Internet, the Left will use them as a false justification to crack down on the Right as never before.

The bottom line here is that the storming of TCB was a meticulously engineered false flag black operation overseen by the U.S. Intelligence Community to include the FBI, CIA, Capitol Police, etc. Which is precisely why the protestors faced virtually no resistance from law enforcement as they breached what little security was quite intentionally set up. In fact, the whole thing was an obvious set-up with several aims and purposes,

Negative.........

STORMING OF THE CAPITOL BUILDING: False Flag Operation Executed by Deep State to Crush the Patriot Movement

OPERATION GLADIO C

This Captivating D.C. Drama Was Staged
by the Left to Demonize the Right
and to Terminate GOP Objections to
the Electoral College Vote Fraud,
Which It Did in the Dead of the Night

The Democrats were desperate to shut down the congressional objections to the Electoral College votes. Once various U.S. senators expressed their objections — battleground state by battleground state — the truth about the brazenly stolen election was televised for the first time since the steal occurred. Deep State would not permit the evidence to be disseminated like this—way too damning! The official record of the Joint Session of Congress on Jan. 6 would forever contain conclusive evidence of the stolen 2020 POTUS election.

So, they staged a dramatic swarming of The Capitol Building (TCB) in order to DISTRACT everyone’s attention. This black operation was led by AntiFa anarchists disguised as Trump supporters. That’s why the security at TCB was so lax—to permit the storming of the building so that Trumpsters would look bad. It’s true that there were many MAGA protesters among those who entered TCB, but they were there to STOP THE STEAL. Given the “soft coup by stolen ballot” that was being rubber-stamped by the U.S. Congress, the MAGA protesters have every right to shut down the unlawful, treasonous process.

The Democrats (and Deep State) had to do something quite scary in order to compel the Congressional Republicans to abandon their fight to decertify the Electoral College votes. What better way that to orchestrate a fake takeover of The Capitol Building. They even choreographed a number of photo-ops in Pelosi’s office (see this photo) and the well of the U.S. Senate chambers (see this photo). Once these ‘shocking’ photographs make their way around the Congress, inside the Beltway and the Internet, the Left will use them as a false justification to crack down on the Right as never before.

The bottom line here is that the storming of TCB was a meticulously engineered false flag black operation overseen by the U.S. Intelligence Community to include the FBI, CIA, Capitol Police, etc. Which is precisely why the protestors faced virtually no resistance from law enforcement as they breached what little security was quite intentionally set up. In fact, the whole thing was an obvious set-up with several aims and purposes,

LOL

You're fucked in the head, brain-dead con. Some 250 rightwingnuts have been arrested (so far) in connection with their attack on America.

What it boils down to is they know it was stolen.
No dude. Just no. It's time to move on.

NO!

Now for a no-nonsense reality check.

Given the outright treason and serial sedition carried out by the Democrat Party since the very day that Trump first declared his candidacy in June of 2015, they have committed countless capital crimes against the Republic and the American People.

In light of the fact that the U.S. Congress has repeatedly and profoundly violated the public trust and broken the social contract with We the People, both Democrats and RINOs have created the circumstances whereby the U.S. citizenry has every right to rebel. In point of fact, the U.S. Constitution encourages such a rebellion against the present tyrannical government. After all, imposter Joe Biden was installed by the NWO cabal in the White House after stealing an election that saw Trump receive the 80 million votes, not Obama’s lawless 8-year partner-in-crime!

Once the sacred covenant between the government and the governed was broken via the proven and undeniable 2020 POTUS election theft, the perpetrators exposed themselves to the righteous wrath of We the People.

Now, exactly what form that righteous indignation will take in the future remains to be seen; nevertheless, the Patriot Movement now possesses the legitimate power, legal authority and constitutional right to take back the US government from those who have stolen it and corrupted it to the core.

Bottom Line: By executing a full-blown yet stealthy communist revolution against the American Republic, the U.S. citizenry has an obligation to apprehend and prosecute every single traitor to the fullest extent of the law. Not to do so not only constitutes a great moral failing, it also spells the demise of the United States of America.

What it boils down to is they know it was stolen.
No dude. Just no. It's time to move on.

NO!

Now for a no-nonsense reality check.

Given the outright treason and serial sedition carried out by the Democrat Party since the very day that Trump first declared his candidacy in June of 2015, they have committed countless capital crimes against the Republic and the American People.

In light of the fact that the U.S. Congress has repeatedly and profoundly violated the public trust and broken the social contract with We the People, both Democrats and RINOs have created the circumstances whereby the U.S. citizenry has every right to rebel. In point of fact, the U.S. Constitution encourages such a rebellion against the present tyrannical government. After all, imposter Joe Biden was installed by the NWO cabal in the White House after stealing an election that saw Trump receive the 80 million votes, not Obama’s lawless 8-year partner-in-crime!

Once the sacred covenant between the government and the governed was broken via the proven and undeniable 2020 POTUS election theft, the perpetrators exposed themselves to the righteous wrath of We the People.

Now, exactly what form that righteous indignation will take in the future remains to be seen; nevertheless, the Patriot Movement now possesses the legitimate power, legal authority and constitutional right to take back the US government from those who have stolen it and corrupted it to the core.

Bottom Line: By executing a full-blown yet stealthy communist revolution against the American Republic, the U.S. citizenry has an obligation to apprehend and prosecute every single traitor to the fullest extent of the law. Not to do so not only constitutes a great moral failing, it also spells the demise of the United States of America.

"Bottom Line: By executing a full-blown yet stealthy communist revolution against the American Republic, the U.S. citizenry has an obligation to apprehend and prosecute every single traitor to the fullest extent of the law."

No worries, the enemies of America are being rounded up like cattle to the slaughter as we speak....

database of individuals charged

Can you explain this?
View attachment 461775
What is it?

And what is the 1.6 million in your copy for both Obama and Biden?

You do know that there was a huge turn out to vote in 2020.... don't you?

30% increase in voters over 2016.
Yes and President Trump’s vote totals blew away his 2016 numbers.

The issue is that in these few states, like Wisconsin, he turned already red counties more red, while Biden only did this in one or two districts. The districts were they stopped the vote, and cheated.

Forum List

Back