Why is the Left obsessed with forcing the Right to believe the Election wasn’t Stolen?

Good read, because it’s very true. It’s so odd that the left are obsessed with having us believe there was no shenanigans on election night or the days after. We already disagree on just about everything, so why do they care so much in what we believe?

• Counting shutdowns in five states, in which one candidate was ahead, only to lose after the counting resumed;
  • “Found” tranches of ballots going overwhelmingly—sometimes exclusively—to one candidate, the eventual “winner”;
  • Sworn affidavits alleging the backdating of ballots;
  • Historically low rejection rates—as in, orders of magnitude lower—of mail-in ballots, suggesting that many obviously invalid ballots were accepted as genuine;
  • Mail-in and absentee ballots appearing without creases, raising the question of how they got into the envelopes required for their being mailed in;
  • Thousands upon thousands of ballots all marked for one presidential candidate without a single choice marked for any down-ballot candidate.
  • The absolute refusal to conduct signature audits—indeed, the discarding of many envelopes which alone make such audits possible—i.e., of the kind of recounts which are performed not merely to get the math right but to evaluate the validity of ballots;
  • Every "irregularity" falling to the favor of the same candidate.
  • Mail-in ballots being returned before they were mailed out.
  • Voter turnout exceeding 100% of the total population, including children, in numerous precincts.
  • Total votes for president exceeding the number of total ballots cast by tens of thousands.
  • Vote totals in hundreds of precincts breaking out to nearly the exact ratios.
But none of that actually happened, they were accusations PROVEN not to be true...over and over again.
Can you show where they “proven” to not be true?
Here's a bunch of false claims that were shot down in Georgia...

106818746-1609791178559-image.jpg
Debunked by who?
Stacey Abrams shills.

Whether the election was legitimate or not is moot. We'll never really know.

That said, Biden in the White House is a fait accompli. A doddering, easily-led old fool is now the face of the Republic until the committee controlling him decides it's time for the change.

For the opposition, all that should matter now is 2022.

For both sides.

No, 123, NOT me first.

You made the asseriton. I did not.
The adult responsibility falls upon you to show what you say.
To be an adult.

You are still at bat, Leo.
Who appointed you the purveyor of responsibility? Fuck off.

No I didn't I got it straight from the internet. Just ask "Definition of 'couldn't care less could care less'" your gun is empty.
My guns are never empty ....

"Merriam-Webster treats the phrases couldn't care less and could care less as synonymous, both meaning "not concerned or interested at all." "Couldn't care less" is the older and more obvious phrase grammatically, but it has been confused for so long that both are now defined. Additionally, the example sentence "it's impossible that could care less" is the same as the intended meaning."

I could care less is incorrect grammatically speaking but, like the MSM, you dunderheads repeat what is wrong so long it becomes your 'truth'....I prefer to stay with reality instead of the faux consensus reality you all live by.

Good read, because it’s very true. It’s so odd that the left are obsessed with having us believe there was no shenanigans on election night or the days after. We already disagree on just about everything, so why do they care so much in what we believe?

• Counting shutdowns in five states, in which one candidate was ahead, only to lose after the counting resumed;
  • “Found” tranches of ballots going overwhelmingly—sometimes exclusively—to one candidate, the eventual “winner”;
  • Historically low rejection rates—as in, orders of magnitude lower—of mail-in ballots, suggesting that many obviously invalid ballots were accepted as genuine;
  • Mail-in and absentee ballots appearing without creases, raising the question of how they got into the envelopes required for their being mailed in;
  • Thousands upon thousands of ballots all marked for one presidential candidate without a single choice marked for any down-ballot candidate.
  • The absolute refusal to conduct signature audits—indeed, the discarding of many envelopes which alone make such audits possible—i.e., of the kind of recounts which are performed not merely to get the math right but to evaluate the validity of ballots;
Um, to answer the OP, because it wasn't..

No I didn't I got it straight from the internet. Just ask "Definition of 'couldn't care less could care less'" your gun is empty.
My guns are never empty ....

"Merriam-Webster treats the phrases couldn't care less and could care less as synonymous, both meaning "not concerned or interested at all." "Couldn't care less" is the older and more obvious phrase grammatically, but it has been confused for so long that both are now defined. Additionally, the example sentence "it's impossible that could care less" is the same as the intended meaning."

I could care less is incorrect grammatically speaking but, like the MSM, you dunderheads repeat what is wrong so long it becomes your 'truth'....I prefer to stay with reality instead of the faux consensus reality you all live by.
I'm through arguing with a halfwit, if you had any common sense you would've tried and rebut my post but you had to prove yourself superior when it comes to the English language but you didn't dunderhead. Your just a right wing troll who loves controversy for the fun of it. Will have fun in 2024 if Trump runs.

Because it wasn't.

And you guys are retards.

Because it wasn't.

Thanks for proving the point. All you people can do is stomp your feet and say “it’s not true!” like a petulant child, and follow it up with child like name calling.

In my opinion, like in the opinion of many, the left is obsessed in forcing America believe that the election was not stolen is because precisely that's what happened, these demons robbed the election from Trump, and those who rob and steal are always looking over their shoulder to see if the Law is coming after them and will make them to pay for their crimes.

Dirty, guilty, criminal minds. Sooner or later they'll pay.

I'm through arguing with a halfwit, if you had any common sense you would've tried and rebut my post but you had to prove yourself superior when it comes to the English language but you didn't dunderhead. Your just a right wing troll who loves controversy for the fun of it. Will have fun in 2024 if Trump runs.
Rebut which post? You have several here. Be specific. I did what you suggested, I looked the phrase up on line. People often mispronounce or mis-phrase things. In the case of "I couldn't care less" people substituted "I could care less" so many times that Webster put that statement on line that I gave to you.

The first phrase: "I couldn't care less" means that one has so little care that one just cannot care any less.

The second phrase: "I could care less" means that one has more than a little care but could care less.

It's a bit subtle I know but they do not mean the same thing. Since you have not been receptive at all of any of my posts to you and, indeed, quite insulting, I would guess that your original statement "I could care less" was nothing but a damn lie.......OR you had no idea what you were typing. Probably the latter.

How big of a moron do you have to believe that it wasn’t hillbilly Trumptards who were responsible for the capitol attack?
How much of an emotion-driven, mentally unstable, hate-controlled, TDS-suffering boob do you have to be to iunderstand and accept:

1. Trump held hundreds of rallies attended by hundreds of thousands of supporters and the only ones in which violence occurred were in 2016 when it was exposed Hillary's team paid thugs to beat and bloody Trump supporters at Trump rallies and in 2021 when the FBI warned Antifa Extremists had been coordinating the 6 Jan violence on Twitter and Facebook, that they were coming to 'wage war' ....

3. Upon hearing about this extremist violence BEFORE 6 Jan the Capitol Police decided to help facilitate the attack and Pelosi diud nothing
-- Without any intel of any indication of violence on the day of Innauguration Pelosi brought in more military troops than we have in Afghnaistan, Iraq, and Syria....biut snowflkae morons believe that after being warned 'Right' extremists had planned violence on the Capitol she would do nothing and allow it to happen? REALLY?!

4. Nancy Pelosi HERSELF declared in an interview befofre the articles of Impeachment were even written that the false narrative about Trumpo being a threat to this NATION was bogus, that the Impeachment was all about PROTECTING THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY FROM A POLITICAL THRERAT (TRUMP) IN 2024 AND BEYOND!

There is more, but this is all that is needed to prove that Democrats and snowflakes neither follow / acknowledge the SCIENCE or FACTS / EVIDENCE!
Lol all of this is so retarded. I love how you idiots fancy yourselves the party of “personal responsibility” yet you are too much of pussies to own up to your own actions.

Because it wasn't.

Thanks for proving the point. All you people can do is stomp your feet and say “it’s not true!” like a petulant child, and follow it up with child like name calling.
Soooo, why are you insisting the election was stolen from Trump, when it wasn't? Why do you pretend to believe t h e known liar's, lie? Seriously? What is your purpose in doing such?

ol all of this is so retarded. I love how you idiots fancy yourselves the party of “personal responsibility” yet you are too much of pussies to own up to your own actions.
And the lefty, Marxist reply....It is "so retarded"...Really Soi Boi?

What's funny is the left says that the election was not stolen but refuses to allow any REAL validation on a national level of the outcome.

The best we get is "The election wasn't stolen, so sit down and shut the fuck up."

Yea, that's real convincing.

When you have a sworn affidavit from a ballot counter with 20 years of experience handling ballots saying that she saw ballots, stacks of them that were never folded, and the votes for Joe Biden were perfectly uniform, as if made by a computer, this is significant. Not to the left, except if Trump would have won with these fake ballots.

Nobody accepts the child molester as president. He's a worthless senile child molester that didn't even win. The world laughs at us.

Last edited:
Soooo, why are you insisting the election was stolen from Trump, when it wasn't? Why do you pretend to believe t h e known liar's, lie? Seriously? What is your purpose in doing such?
Because the evidence shows fraud happened. We’ve lost elections before. We win some, we lose some, we can deal with that. But the numbers don’t add up, how President Trump stomped Biden outside of CA and NY, except in the four cities that stopped vote counting, kicked out poll watchers, and opened up suitcases of fresh ballots stacks to scan over and over, all caught on video.

Known liar? What lies?

The purpose of the thread is stated, why are lefties so afraid of those of us who don’t buy into the narrative that there wasn’t any election fraud?

Forum List

Back