Why is the Left obsessed with forcing the Right to believe the Election wasn’t Stolen?

OK, poster "Leo123".....prove all the unbelievers are morons.
Show us your proof that the Capitol insurrection was committed by BLM and ANTIFA "thugs"....and not the QDuped, or MAGACult, or the 'jackass patriots'. Show us.

You implied it was.
So, you gotta show us what you got.
Adult discourse works that way.
You first, what exactly did Q or MAGA folks say to cause this riot? Exactly what did Trump say? Also do you absolve Democrats for their rioters all summer? Oh yeah, almost forgot...

BLM activist inside Capitol claims he was 'documenting' riots, once said 'burn it all down'

View attachment 461410
John Sullivan, the anti-Trump founder of Utah-based Insurgence USA, said he entered the Capitol Building Wednesday alongside a mob of pro-Trump protesters, but he said he was just there to "document."

Right, he was there to 'document'....If you believe that then you probably believe that Biden won fairly. Adults know better Chilie Boi
Congrats, con! Out of the some 250 insurgents arrested, you found one who is questionably on the right.

No it doesn't and your reading comprehension and skills leave something to be desired. I didn't put I could care less in RED. The truth is something you can't wrap your head around. If we are having a battle of wits. I decline because I never fight an unarmed person.
I put it in RED to highlight it. And yes you DID post that. It means you cared. The expression is "I couldn't care less" dumbo. I understand you not wanting to battle, you have no ammo.
Your the dumbo not me. See below. you lack the ammo.

Definition of 'couldn't care less could care less'
If you say that you couldn't care less about someone or something, you are emphasizing that you are not interested in them or worried about them. You can also say that you could care less, with the same meaning.
Bullshit you just made that up.
No I didn't I got it straight from the internet. Just ask "Definition of 'couldn't care less could care less'" your gun is empty.

Democrats didn't storm the Capitol using deadly violence

Deadly violence? NOT ONE GUN was brought! All of the deadly violence was brought by the police against unarmed protesters!
  • One unarmed girl, ex airforce vet was shot and killed by Capitol police.
  • Three people died of stress induced heart attacks.
  • One cop died the day after of unspecified causes.

Yep, beating police with long metal poles is violent and could be deadly. Launching metal poles into the ranks of the police is very violent and could be deadly.
And who have they arrested for it? Show us one Trump supporter arrested for using a "metal Pole". I'll wait.

All of these people from the above link were arrested for violence and assault at the Capitol on January 6, 2021:

1614239827225.png

Here is a guy who is charged with hitting police with a baseball bat:

1614239947175.png

Here he is giving the patented 3% salute:

1614240050246.png

Not hugging a kid or a loved one...but his firearm.

This is the blob's legacy

Democrats didn't storm the Capitol using deadly violence

Deadly violence? NOT ONE GUN was brought! All of the deadly violence was brought by the police against unarmed protesters!
  • One unarmed girl, ex airforce vet was shot and killed by Capitol police.
  • Three people died of stress induced heart attacks.
  • One cop died the day after of unspecified causes.

Yep, beating police with long metal poles is violent and could be deadly. Launching metal poles into the ranks of the police is very violent and could be deadly.
And who have they arrested for it? Show us one Trump supporter arrested for using a "metal Pole". I'll wait.

Here ya go:

1614240620657.png

Your move slick.

Good read, because it’s very true. It’s so odd that the left are obsessed with having us believe there was no shenanigans on election night or the days after. We already disagree on just about everything, so why do they care so much in what we believe?

• Counting shutdowns in five states, in which one candidate was ahead, only to lose after the counting resumed;
  • “Found” tranches of ballots going overwhelmingly—sometimes exclusively—to one candidate, the eventual “winner”;
  • Sworn affidavits alleging the backdating of ballots;
  • Historically low rejection rates—as in, orders of magnitude lower—of mail-in ballots, suggesting that many obviously invalid ballots were accepted as genuine;
  • Mail-in and absentee ballots appearing without creases, raising the question of how they got into the envelopes required for their being mailed in;
  • Thousands upon thousands of ballots all marked for one presidential candidate without a single choice marked for any down-ballot candidate.
  • The absolute refusal to conduct signature audits—indeed, the discarding of many envelopes which alone make such audits possible—i.e., of the kind of recounts which are performed not merely to get the math right but to evaluate the validity of ballots;
  • Every "irregularity" falling to the favor of the same candidate.
  • Mail-in ballots being returned before they were mailed out.
  • Voter turnout exceeding 100% of the total population, including children, in numerous precincts.
  • Total votes for president exceeding the number of total ballots cast by tens of thousands.
  • Vote totals in hundreds of precincts breaking out to nearly the exact ratios.
But none of that actually happened, they were accusations PROVEN not to be true...over and over again.

Whether the election was legitimate or not is moot. We'll never really know.

That said, Biden in the White House is a fait accompli. A doddering, easily-led old fool is now the face of the Republic until the committee controlling him decides it's time for the change.

For the opposition, all that should matter now is 2022.

Good read, because it’s very true. It’s so odd that the left are obsessed with having us believe there was no shenanigans on election night or the days after. We already disagree on just about everything, so why do they care so much in what we believe?

• Counting shutdowns in five states, in which one candidate was ahead, only to lose after the counting resumed;
  • “Found” tranches of ballots going overwhelmingly—sometimes exclusively—to one candidate, the eventual “winner”;
  • Historically low rejection rates—as in, orders of magnitude lower—of mail-in ballots, suggesting that many obviously invalid ballots were accepted as genuine;
  • Mail-in and absentee ballots appearing without creases, raising the question of how they got into the envelopes required for their being mailed in;
  • Thousands upon thousands of ballots all marked for one presidential candidate without a single choice marked for any down-ballot candidate.
  • The absolute refusal to conduct signature audits—indeed, the discarding of many envelopes which alone make such audits possible—i.e., of the kind of recounts which are performed not merely to get the math right but to evaluate the validity of ballots;
  • Voter turnout exceeding 100% of the total population, including children, in numerous precincts.
  • Total votes for president exceeding the number of total ballots cast by tens of thousands.
But none of that actually happened, they were accusations PROVEN not to be true...over and over again.
All of that in fact has been PROVEN factual....Sorry you only get your "news" from XiNN

How big of a moron do you have to believe that it wasn’t hillbilly Trumptards who were responsible for the capitol attack?
How much of an emotion-driven, mentally unstable, hate-controlled, TDS-suffering boob do you have to be to iunderstand and accept:

1. Trump held hundreds of rallies attended by hundreds of thousands of supporters and the only ones in which violence occurred were in 2016 when it was exposed Hillary's team paid thugs to beat and bloody Trump supporters at Trump rallies and in 2021 when the FBI warned Antifa Extremists had been coordinating the 6 Jan violence on Twitter and Facebook, that they were coming to 'wage war' ....

3. Upon hearing about this extremist violence BEFORE 6 Jan the Capitol Police decided to help facilitate the attack and Pelosi diud nothing
-- Without any intel of any indication of violence on the day of Innauguration Pelosi brought in more military troops than we have in Afghnaistan, Iraq, and Syria....biut snowflkae morons believe that after being warned 'Right' extremists had planned violence on the Capitol she would do nothing and allow it to happen? REALLY?!

4. Nancy Pelosi HERSELF declared in an interview befofre the articles of Impeachment were even written that the false narrative about Trumpo being a threat to this NATION was bogus, that the Impeachment was all about PROTECTING THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY FROM A POLITICAL THRERAT (TRUMP) IN 2024 AND BEYOND!

There is more, but this is all that is needed to prove that Democrats and snowflakes neither follow / acknowledge the SCIENCE or FACTS / EVIDENCE!

Can you show where they “proven” to not be true?

JezusHKerist, this gets circular.
Not that I'm here in this bar as a proselytizer.
Not looking for converts.
I come here like I go to the driving range.
There's no score, and it may help as practice.....but mainly it just feels good to hit an unthinking ball outtta sight. But that just be me.
................................................................................

Up in the thread a poster (Hawk?, I forget who) implies he is being 'forced"......when queried as to who is forcing him to do what and how are they doing it.
Well, he goes AWOL.
Or to the boy's john. And stays there.
Meaning, he doesn't answer.

What's up with that?
..................................................................................

Pelosi said it herself - the 2nd Impeachment was about destroying a threat to the Democrat Party in 2024 and beyond.
Show us, poster 'easyt65'.
Link us to the quote of Speaker Pelosi making that statement.
Show us you got game.
................................................................................................
How big of a moron do you have to (be) to believe that it wasn’t inner city BLM/Antifa thugs who were responsible for the capitol attack?
OK, poster "Leo123".....prove all the unbelievers are morons.
Show us your proof that the Capitol insurrection was committed by BLM and ANTIFA "thugs"....and not the QDuped, or MAGACult, or the 'jackass patriots'. Show us.

You implied it was.
So, you gotta show us what you got.
Adult discourse works that way.

Batter up, 123.
There is plenty of proof. Video of poll watchers being kicked out, then a shipment brand new ballots comes in, and the Dems scan them over and over. Fake addresses have been found for registered voters
Show us the damn proof, Hawk.
You talk about it incessantly, yet, when called....you fold. Or hide.

And if you've got this solidgold 'proof' what are you doing about it?
Gone to any election official?
Any law enforcement jurisdiction.
Or is this simply one of those famous 'All hat, no cows' cowboy thingys?

There is little to no transparency in the voting process and there was next to zero follow-up audits wherein Team Trump was able to observe and participate.

Look, poster K9, there were multiple re-counts, e.g., Georgia, and Wisconsin come quickly to mind. In fact, in Wisconsin the Trump folks PAID $3 million for a re-count. And the re-count showed that Trump lost by even more votes.
And now, there is news tonight that some (all?) Georgia counties that were required to do a re-count ----which revealed no substantive change to the original count-----are going to sue the Trump Campaign for the cost of doing those re-counts.

And what do you mean, K9, that...."There is little to no transparency in the voting process'?

If you truly believe that, then I will allege you have never ever worked in a precinct. That perhaps you have never even voted. That perhaps you know absolutely no one who has ever been involved in that 'election day' phenomena where ALL of the precinct workers know....friggin' KNOW.....that the eyes of a gabillion people of their own community are on them.

And they turn themselves inside out to dot every i, cross every T. In short, it seemingly appears that you do not have enough knowledge to have an informed opinion.
No disrespect intended.

I posted the links...multiple times. Why do snowflakes whine and bitch, scream 'NUH-UH' yet never offer anything - any links / evidence - to support their rejection / opposition to facts, as if their own 'feelings' and 'opinions' putweigh established, reported facts?

How big of a moron do you have to believe that it wasn’t hillbilly Trumptards who were responsible for the capitol attack?
How much of an emotion-driven, mentally unstable, hate-controlled, TDS-suffering boob do you have to be to iunderstand and accept:

1. Trump held hundreds of rallies attended by hundreds of thousands of supporters and the only ones in which violence occurred were in 2016 when it was exposed Hillary's team paid thugs to beat and bloody Trump supporters at Trump rallies and in 2021 when the FBI warned Antifa Extremists had been coordinating the 6 Jan violence on Twitter and Facebook, that they were coming to 'wage war' ....

3. Upon hearing about this extremist violence BEFORE 6 Jan the Capitol Police decided to help facilitate the attack and Pelosi diud nothing
-- Without any intel of any indication of violence on the day of Innauguration Pelosi brought in more military troops than we have in Afghnaistan, Iraq, and Syria....biut snowflkae morons believe that after being warned 'Right' extremists had planned violence on the Capitol she would do nothing and allow it to happen? REALLY?!

4. Nancy Pelosi HERSELF declared in an interview befofre the articles of Impeachment were even written that the false narrative about Trumpo being a threat to this NATION was bogus, that the Impeachment was all about PROTECTING THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY FROM A POLITICAL THRERAT (TRUMP) IN 2024 AND BEYOND!

There is more, but this is all that is needed to prove that Democrats and snowflakes neither follow / acknowledge the SCIENCE or FACTS / EVIDENCE!
Sure, crackhead. Tell me again how Trump didn't incite his cult to take the Capitol...

Why is the Left obsessed with forcing the Right to believe the Election wasn’t Stolen?-The Hawk

Because we live in a society.
Because the election wasn’t stolen but too many think it was.

I say let them believe it. Who would bother voting if they believed the election was rigged?
True....it's encouraging to know they'll pout in their basements and not vote.

Here's a bunch of false claims that were shot down in Georgia...

106818746-1609791178559-image.jpg

I posted the links...multiple times.

Look, if you come onto this venue and make a claim.....well, you gotta prove the claim. Adult Discourse 101.

Now, you wanna state....'but I've done it before'.
Well, do it again.
Because you are seemingly making the claim again.

When you make a claim, an assertion............one should understand you may hafta prove it every time you claim it.
The world kinda works that way. (reference Adult Discourse 101)

So, if you've done it before it should be easy-breezy for you to go back and cut&paste your links again.

In the meantime, without that......well, I call your hand, with the belief you don't really have anything of substance or credibility.

You are still at bat, poster easy65.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Debunked by who?

Debunked by who?
The state of Georgia.

Forum List

Back