Why is the Left obsessed with forcing the Right to believe the Election wasn’t Stolen?

"Protected class" legislation is antithetical to free society and equal protection of the law. It needs to go.

I understand what you're saying in theory, but I disagree in practice.

If we did this, we would go back to segregated drinking fountains.

Deep State will not convict Deep State even though some are so stupid they would be better off putting them away. They are the people you trust. 4 years of lies and for some reason you think they are going to stop now?

Help! It's the "Duh" Heap State! Course it use to be the Federal Bureaucracy until ol Trumybear, in Orwellian fashion, renamed it to the much more terrifying "Deep State"! Nobody was scared of the 4 eyed pencil neck geeks who work in the Federal Bureaucracy, but man o man, the Neo-Fascist are fright fucked of the agents of the "Deep State"!

Last edited:
The challenges to the election results and or election fraud they presented in the courts in the various states didn't suffice.

QUIT YOUR BULLSHIT. That is no answer. We all know the courts never examined and vetted the evidence, they ruled strictly on procedural grounds that the parties bringing the cases didn't have standing because they didn't want half the nation crawling up their butts accusing THEM of deciding an election.

YOU said the electron fraud was all a lie. Now meet me in structured debate and BACK THAT CLAIM UP or STFU. You got nothing. You won't do it because you CAN'T. You KNOW the election was a sham. Everybody does.

Good read, because it’s very true. It’s so odd that the left are obsessed with having us believe there was no shenanigans on election night or the days after. We already disagree on just about everything, so why do they care so much in what we believe?

• Counting shutdowns in five states, in which one candidate was ahead, only to lose after the counting resumed;
  • “Found” tranches of ballots going overwhelmingly—sometimes exclusively—to one candidate, the eventual “winner”;
  • Sworn affidavits alleging the backdating of ballots;
  • Historically low rejection rates—as in, orders of magnitude lower—of mail-in ballots, suggesting that many obviously invalid ballots were accepted as genuine;
  • Mail-in and absentee ballots appearing without creases, raising the question of how they got into the envelopes required for their being mailed in;
  • Thousands upon thousands of ballots all marked for one presidential candidate without a single choice marked for any down-ballot candidate.
  • The absolute refusal to conduct signature audits—indeed, the discarding of many envelopes which alone make such audits possible—i.e., of the kind of recounts which are performed not merely to get the math right but to evaluate the validity of ballots;

Religion. Politics is religion as both words equal a belief system When a person is set in a religion he/she would prefer that EVERYBODY share the same religion as he/she does. I mean how many Protestants have you seen running with the islamo crowd? How many Catholics running with the Mormon religion??? The left wants everyone in the world to believe in their religion/politics as they do as politics/religion is a strength in numbers game.

Great, Seawitch. Now back up your allegations with proof. Documentation. Where's your evidence supporting that all of these things are LIES?
Pick a couple the lies you were banned for.

DEFLECTION. There are no lies. I never said a word about being banned, idiot. The only lie here is that there was no massive fraud. PRESENT YOUR DOCUMENTATION that the election claims are all lies!

WHY IS THAT SO HARD TO GET ANYONE TO SHOW US?????
The fact that the elections were certified. Oh and Trump’s Attorney General said so.

MEANINGLESS. The government also swears they had nothing to do with 9/11 or the killing of Malcolm X.

Trump's AG also said the Hunter and Joe Biden were crooks. I guess you believe that too.

And Comey said Hillary committed numerous intelligence felonies. That must be true too.

Trump's electors were certified too and you spent FOUR FUCKING YEARS contesting the election based on a few Facebook ads.

Great, Seawitch. Now back up your allegations with proof. Documentation. Where's your evidence supporting that all of these things are LIES?
Pick a couple the lies you were banned for.

DEFLECTION. There are no lies. I never said a word about being banned, idiot. The only lie here is that there was no massive fraud. PRESENT YOUR DOCUMENTATION that the election claims are all lies!

WHY IS THAT SO HARD TO GET ANYONE TO SHOW US?????
The fact that the elections were certified. Oh and Trump’s Attorney General said so.
Both mean shit. We saw the laws those states broke. We saw the impossible ratios. Historical election benchmarks Biden did not achieve proves it. To say there was not massive fraud is sheer ignorance on your part and rank dishonesty.

"Protected class" legislation is antithetical to free society and equal protection of the law. It needs to go.

I understand what you're saying in theory, but I disagree in practice.

If we did this, we would go back to segregated drinking fountains.

No, we wouldn't. That's just an excuse to perpetuate bad legislation, to expand government control of business and society in general.

The challenges to the election results and or election fraud they presented in the courts in the various states didn't suffice.

QUIT YOUR BULLSHIT. That is no answer. We all know the courts never examined and vetted the evidence, they ruled strictly on procedural grounds that the parties bringing the cases didn't have standing because they didn't want half the nation crawling up their butts accusing THEM of deciding an election.

YOU said the electron fraud was all a lie. Now meet me in structured debate and BACK THAT CLAIM UP or STFU. You got nothing. You won't do it because you CAN'T. You KNOW the election was a sham. Everybody does.

I'm not a judge. But this guy is. U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann — a Republican and Federalist Society member in central Pennsylvania

Plaintiffs ask this Court to disenfranchise almost seven million voters. This Court has been unable to find any case in which a plaintiff has sought such a drastic remedy in the contest of an election, in terms of the sheer volume of votes asked to be invalidated. One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, such that this Court would have no option but to regrettably grant the proposed injunctive relief despite the impact it would have on such a large group of citizens. That has not happened. Instead, this Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence. In the United States of America, this cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter, let alone all the voters of its sixth most populated state. Our people, laws, and institutions demand more. At bottom, Plaintiffs have failed to meet their burden to state a claim upon which relief may be granted. Therefore, I grant Defendants’ motions and dismiss Plaintiffs’ action with prejudice.

https://apnews.com/article/election...s-talk-radio-433b6efe72720d8648221f405c2111f9

I guess ol Trumpybear should have ask you to be on his crack team!

Good read, because it’s very true. It’s so odd that the left are obsessed with having us believe there was no shenanigans on election night or the days after. We already disagree on just about everything, so why do they care so much in what we believe?

• Counting shutdowns in five states, in which one candidate was ahead, only to lose after the counting resumed;
  • “Found” tranches of ballots going overwhelmingly—sometimes exclusively—to one candidate, the eventual “winner”;
  • Historically low rejection rates—as in, orders of magnitude lower—of mail-in ballots, suggesting that many obviously invalid ballots were accepted as genuine;
  • Mail-in and absentee ballots appearing without creases, raising the question of how they got into the envelopes required for their being mailed in;
  • Thousands upon thousands of ballots all marked for one presidential candidate without a single choice marked for any down-ballot candidate.
  • The absolute refusal to conduct signature audits—indeed, the discarding of many envelopes which alone make such audits possible—i.e., of the kind of recounts which are performed not merely to get the math right but to evaluate the validity of ballots;

• i don’t think anyone cares to convince you or anyone else if the election was rigged or not.
  • What you seem to misinterpreting are people responding to the rights constant crying about the false narrative that the election was stollen.
  • As Mike Lindel the My Pillow guy has found out by Dominion launching a law suit against him, you can’t go around lying and Mike Lindel’s lies are going to cost him plenty.
  • I’m sure Dominion knows they are on good legal grounds and thank Mr. Lindel’s future contributions to their coffers.

Trump's electors were certified

That's right and Hillary conceded the election in the night of the election or wee hours of the next morning. She never once asked anyone to fight for her on Jan 6th 2017. She never berated VP Biden for not awarding her the victory instead. The Democrats fought Trumpybear as hard as the Republicans fought Obama.

What if a business refuses service to people who lack faith in Christianity?

Religion is a protected class.

Lots of people treat politics as a religion nowadays.

They're different in the eyes of the law. I don't think it's hard to distinguish the two.

Lately I've seen a lot of people censored for "undermining faith in democracy".

Punished for a lack of faith.

I'm not a judge. But this guy is. U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann — a Republican and Federalist Society member in central Pennsylvania

Plaintiffs ask this Court to disenfranchise almost seven million voters. This Court has been unable to find any case in which a plaintiff has sought such a drastic remedy in the contest of an election, in terms of the sheer volume of votes asked to be invalidated. One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, such that this Court would have no option but to regrettably grant the proposed injunctive relief despite the impact it would have on such a large group of citizens. That has not happened. Instead, this Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence. In the United States of America, this cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter, let alone all the voters of its sixth most populated state. Our people, laws, and institutions demand more. At bottom, Plaintiffs have failed to meet their burden to state a claim upon which relief may be granted. Therefore, I grant Defendants’ motions and dismiss Plaintiffs’ action with prejudice.

https://apnews.com/article/election...s-talk-radio-433b6efe72720d8648221f405c2111f9

The judge did not take into account there was no time for an investigation. Something an evidentiary hearing would have done. Corrupt or scared this judge did nothing to further justice.

Only because their guy was installed at a pivotal point in our history!
What you seem to be misinterpreting is that when righties keep crying about a fictionally stolen election , then lefties feel compelled to comfort those righties with words of TRUTH.
It’s like what DOMINION IS TRYING TO do for MIKE LINDEL the MY PILLOW GUY. Seems like Mr Lindel is upset about Dominion’s voting machine and now DOMINION with soothe Mr Lindel’s anxieties with the TRUTH IN COURT. And Dominion will be very grateful for the future donations that Mr Lindel will be making to their coffers.

The judge did not take into account there was no time for an investigation. Something an evidentiary hearing would have done. Corrupt or scared this judge did nothing to further justice.

How many YEARS did it take with OJ on trial? Bill Cosby? I was in a workers comp hearing once and THAT took 9 months and the case was open and shut! These court hearings lasted HOURS and DAYS.

Only because their guy was installed at a pivotal point in our history!
What you seem to be misinterpreting is that when righties keep crying about a fictionally stolen election , then lefties feel compelled to comfort those righties with words of TRUTH.
It’s like what DOMINION IS TRYING TO do for MIKE LINDEL the MY PILLOW GUY. Seems like Mr Lindel is upset about Dominion’s voting machine and now DOMINION with soothe Mr Lindel’s anxieties with the TRUTH IN COURT. And Dominion will be very grateful for the future donations that Mr Lindel will be making to their coffers.
Dominion will be surprised and if covered by the media the evidence of Lindell's will be public. It will not happen. The MSM will not cover it objectively, if at all.

Forum List

Back