Why Is The Canadian Government Against Freedom??

I can a little frustration because I'm not the pushover you thought.
I called you the out as a gutless wimp and that proves it.
You're beaten Rambo.
By you? How? Because you say so? LOL! Moron.

Meanwhile, you're a fascist. Don't even bother trying to deny it, because the post to which I responded is proof you are.

Meanwhile, you're afraid of people like me. People who won't do as they're told. People who won't roll over to your command. You think (well, that's not the right word, is it?) -- you believe if you threaten us with government violence, we'll do as you want.

The thing is, you have no power. You have no police. You have no military. You have no courage. You have nothing except internet access.

Nobody's scared of you, little boy. It's high time you accept that.

Canada is criminalizing the word freedom.

The communists have a lot of quotes from Trump that he never said. They do this repeatedly. Fuck Biden swears that Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her house.
It just shows how tenuous leftists' grasp on reality is. Their leaders can define reality for them...and if today's reality contradicts yesterday's, they have no problem with that.

Cheer because they undertand the French Turd at the helm would quickly have them in box cars moving to the camps if they dare spoke out in favor of the truckers or even remain silent.
You think these truckers have helped their countrymen? Funny that they are in the minority among Canadian truckers.

The communists have a lot of quotes from Trump that he never said. They do this repeatedly. Fuck Biden swears that Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her house.
Trump's tweets and videos document his idiocy. You're dumb to blame anyone other than Trump. Really. How lame.

You don't have anything going for you except attacks and filthy insults. You belong in the Trump mentality.

"Police in Canada’s capital said on Monday they had seized thousands of liters of fuel and removed an oil tanker as part of a crackdown to end an 11-day protest against Covid-19 measures, adding truck and protester numbers had fallen significantly. The so-called “Freedom Convoy” consisting of truckers and other motorists started as a movement opposing a Canadian vaccine mandate for cross-border drivers — a requirement mirrored by a U.S. rule — has morphed into a rallying point against Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’ public health measures. Trudeau, who appeared on Monday for the first time in nearly a week after being infected by Covid, said “This is a story of a country that got through this pandemic by being united and a few people shouting and waving swastikas does not define who Canadians are.”

Trudeau and his family left Ottawa to an undisclosed location as the convoy started rolling into the city due to security concerns. The protests last week included some Confederate and Nazi flags. Canadians have largely followed government’s health measures and nearly 79 percent of the eligible population has taken two doses of the vaccine."

The police, courts and basically entire Canadian government are acting like literal Nazis....their brown shirts have treated these convoy protesters like Jews in concentration camps, if not worse actually...and this is going to slowly backfire as there is overwhelming Canadian support for this protest and the removal of Trudeau; who is probably one of the most unqualified and unpopular leaders in world history; only second to perhaps Biden......
View attachment 598706

If the Prime Minister was smart; he would resign immediately and the Canadian government should find a way to put the lead spokesperson of the trucker convoy in power.......at least he is standing up for true Canadians.....

All that has to be done is for Canadians to rise up and overturn that election last year..it was obviously stolen by the same nefarious Deep State forces that stole the US election.......I also suggest that these trucker convoys start protesting against CRT in Canada too, I am pretty sure there is something in that country that they can claim is CRT and get people upset about it.....it definitely works.....

the only one against freedom is YOU trollboy.

Forum List

Back