Why is the black population so gullible?

Why do a bunch of white racists think they can talk for us?

Blacks first started leaving the reublican party in the late 30's. But still many remained faithful to the party until 1964. My parents, grandparents, aunts, unvcles and virtually ever grown up that I knew coming up as a child said they left the republican party when they nominated Goldwater. Since I am black I think I know better than some white scrub racist.

The reality of Jim Crow is that both parties were complicit. But the reason why blacks aren't republicans now is shown by mac and then the ACTIONS of republisans relative to censoring the 1619 project and Critical Race Theory, voter suppression, refusal to reform policing and the last two votes to restore pre clearance and other provisions for vting rights that republicans have ignored.

You don't get to tell us how you don't owe reparations because you neer owned slaves then blame todays democrats for things that happened before they were alive. Apparently you racists really think we are stupid. You got a few Uncle Toms in the right wing be happy with that.

Nothing in your last sentence has anything to do with blacks turning democrat and if you want to try that, when blacks were republican, black poverty was as high as 80 percent(1932). It was 55 percent in 1960. It's 25 percent now after blacks turned democrat. We paid a poll tax to vote and repulicans did nothig about it. The voting rights and civil rights act was signed by a democratic presgident with majority democratic votes.

So why to white republicans continue trying to push these lies?

There is a group of white straight males who think that they speak for everyone by virtue of some sort of nonexistent entitlement. You, being a black man, and me, being a white woman, have different experiences as we can never walk in each other's shoes. I wish that everyone would stop putting words in the mouths of people they don't know, and LISTEN instead of talk.

Systemic racism is not a lie. Bad black behavior has nothing to do with it. Blacks insult whites mostly after we have been insulted by whitees. Your post for example is insulting, mainly because you know systemic racism exists because you practice it.
Yada yada yada

Blacks are sinking and the only thing holding them up is charity

But even so you know it all and no one can tell you anything

ILMAO, "my family is Democrat cuz of Goldwater". You dumbass, a greater portion of Democrats voted AGAINST civil rights than Republicans. But fuck, how dare we second guess your position on stupid, cuz if we do we're RACISTS......

Racism lives in YOUR head.

You guys always try turning to proportion in order to lie. By numbee in both houses, more democrats voted for the civil rights act than republicans. The democrats did not nominate for president someone who opposed civil rights. A presidential nomination is a very important matter. Racism lives in your heart you ignorant raxist pos.

There is a group of white straight males who think that they speak for everyone by virtue of some sort of nonexistent entitlement. You, being a black man, and me, being a white woman, have different experiences as we can never walk in each other's shoes. I wish that everyone would stop putting words in the mouths of people they don't know, and LISTEN instead of talk.
Exactly. While we have different experiences, we have been denied opportunity by the same demographic, the white male. And unfortunately for both of us, there are sellouts among us who will do anything to seek approval from those who are the problem who they use to maintain power.

Yada yada yada

Blacks are sinking and the only thing holding them up is charity

But even so you know it all and no one can tell you anything
Wrong. If blacks are sinking it is because whites won't stop being racists.

Current events like voting for Xiden who has a history of racist statements and actions, or because they like that racism shit their PROG TV casts daily?
And so we are supposed to vote for people in a party full of people like you? Biden isn't making racist statements now and white supremacists don't support him like they do trump and the republican party. You just need to understand that we are smarter than whitres like you and that your gaslighting doesn't help you.

Maybe conservatives can stop calling them the N-word or telling the world how lazy they think they are. Start with this board. Other than that it is understood that the modern GOP is unable to retain few members who are not lily white because today's GOP is out of step with society for the most part....unless you're white.
In the last five days at a complex I live in, there was a massive fight with a shot fired in one apartment and just this morning a few cops cars showed up with African American ladies going at with massive yelling and screaming and fighting each other on the street. IM 2 typed that why someone else of different culture has a right to judge he and his culture. He is right. But it is always on the forefront by race baiters and those who profit from it. Yes, there are issues with white people, believe me I know. I believe there are levels of acceptance that people will put up with in a living environment. From very few crimes to many crimes. From little drugs deals to massive drug deals. From no murders to an amount of murders that is acceptable in a middle class neighborhood.

Democrats were the party of slavery. Shucks, let's vote Democrat.

A large portion of Democrats voted against civil rights. Shucks, let's vote Democrat.

Democrat run cities are in turmoil, especially in black districts. Shucks, let's vote Democrat.

Democrats throw victim roles at blacks, and treat them as though they're different, special, and need a crutch. Shucks, let's vote Democrat.

Black lives improved most on Trump's watch. Shucks, let's vote Democrat.

I don't trust polls, but how is it possible anywhere near 71% of blacks still approve of Xiden's performance?

Well, the same can be said of all people who vote Democrat or Republican.

It's not just black people. It's everyone out there who decides to vote for one or the other.

Or for anyone who doesn't demand democracy.

Democrats were the party of slavery. Shucks, let's vote Democrat.

A large portion of Democrats voted against civil rights. Shucks, let's vote Democrat.

Democrat run cities are in turmoil, especially in black districts. Shucks, let's vote Democrat.

Democrats throw victim roles at blacks, and treat them as though they're different, special, and need a crutch. Shucks, let's vote Democrat.

Black lives improved most on Trump's watch. Shucks, let's vote Democrat.

I don't trust polls, but how is it possible anywhere near 71% of blacks still approve of Xiden's performance?

kool. a klan meeting.

In the last five days at a complex I live in, there was a massive fight with a shot fired in one apartment and just this morning a few cops cars showed up with African American ladies going at with massive yelling and screaming and fighting each other on the street. IM 2 typed that why someone else of different culture has a right to judge he and his culture. He is right. But it is always on the forefront by race baiters and those who profit from it. Yes, there are issues with white people, believe me I know. I believe there are levels of acceptance that people will put up with in a living environment. From very few crimes to many crimes. From little drugs deals to massive drug deals. From no murders to an amount of murders that is acceptable in a middle class neighborhood.
This is bullshit. We've endured 400 years of white bullshit far worse than this example and far more consistent. So you don't have shit to say, none of you whites who are racists here in this forum have nothing to say when we start talking about violence and crime. It's time you descendants of murderers and rapists shut the fuck up.

Well, the same can be said of all people who vote Democrat or Republican.

It's not just black people. It's everyone out there who decides to vote for one or the other.

Or for anyone who doesn't demand democracy.
Most people are independent and there really is no comparison the be made between the democratic and republican parties. This both sides are bad argument is not really logical because no matter what the party, the same things will be said. I'm for more parties being part of the debate but when we look at 3rd parties, they really aren't much better.

Wrong. If blacks are sinking it is because whites won't stop being racists.
Thats nonsense

Whites are making black girls have babies and drop out of school

Whites are causing any of the social problems that plague blacks

Thats nonsense

Whites are making black girls have babies and drop out of school

Whites are causing any of the social problems that plague blacks
Black girls having babies and dropping out of school is a small number. Now which one is it racist, black women having babies or black women are all getting abortions?

You racists just run your mouths. White racism is the root cause of our problems.

Black girls having babies and dropping out of school is a small number.
Nonsense

Its a major cause of failure

It leads to welfare dependence, drug use and violent criminal teenagers

Nonsense

Its a major cause of failure

It leads to welfare dependence, drug use and violent criminal teenagers

Look white man, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I know I am right because I live as a black person in America. I don'y base my opinion on what other white racists tell me and cherry pick house blacks that tell me what I want to hear. Until you live as a black person you can't tell me shit. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism.

Forum List

Back