Why is the black population so gullible?

Look at your blacks in congress, not a one is worth a fuck. These fuckers don't represent anything but a color, and Democrats vote for colors and gender. That should have already been planted onto your forehead when Biden appointed Kamala strictly because of her color and gender as opposed her.......

her...........

her..........

Abilities.

You call that progressive & inclusive, I call it retarded.

Let me know what the Democrats come up with a solution, because honesty, integrity and brains aren't MQs, your only MQs are appearances only. There are tons of great black people who are solid, not a one is a politician.

Pointing out that you don't like politicians from the Democratic party has nothing to do with the Republicans lack of any real racial diversity. Stop making excuses for them. Republicans ain't vastly majority white by accident.

I am sure that black Americans keep up with the news and are quite familiar with what happened during the trump administration and what has occurred and is occurring among the current republicans.

If we are supposed to view politics and current events through the prism of race, I'm white, I saw scant few non-whites among the traitors who attacked our government on Jan. 6. I saw cops of all races bravely standing up to them. Why are the whites who do things like attack Congress so gullible? Do I owe my fellow Americans an apology for their actions on the basis only of the color of my skin?

The republicans need to take a long hard look at their policies and the activities of trump, his flunkies, and his slavish "religious" cults.

I am sure that black Americans keep up with the news and are quite familiar with what happened during the trump administration and what has occurred and is occurring among the current republicans.

If we are supposed to view politics and current events through the prism of race, I'm white, I saw scant few non-whites among the traitors who attacked our government on Jan. 6. I saw cops of all races bravely standing up to them. Why are the whites who do things like attack Congress so gullible? Do I owe my fellow Americans an apology for their actions on the basis only of the color of my skin?

Fuck off, whitey.

Really? The lily white party who can't even manage to elect a number of black people even remotely close to being on par with the population at large doesn't vote based on color? Sure, that makes total sense.

A representative example of the population at large.
dems labeled Elder a white supremacist and said nothing when a white commie in a gorilla mask threw eggs at him ...stfu ..

Leaving aside the idiocy of the right wing anti-vacers, it does boggle my white and thus far lucky brain why what happened at Tuskegee before WWII and only came to light in the 1970s to a relatively small and very unlucky group of black men would convince so many black people today that a federal gov led by Joe Biden would wish to harm them.
your brain is tiny.. not lucky ..

dems labeled Elder a white supremacist and said nothing when a white commie in a gorilla mask threw eggs at him ...stfu ..

The race in California would have been more competitive if there were more racists.

Fuck the chick the gorilla mask, who cares? Nobody here is praising her.

Fuck off, whitey.
So you don't like white folks. Understood. Who do you like? I am a proud American of European descent. The United States gave my ancestors from Ireland, Russia and Poland, Catholics all, a homeland. We have always honored the United States of America. Where are your ancestors from and what is your beef?

The race in California would have been more competitive if there were more racists.

Fuck the chick the gorilla mask, who cares? Nobody here is praising her.
A counterpart in the Repub side doing that would still be in the news for the propagandists. Repubs did not divide the nation. Propagandists control the media and education pulpit. And they convince people of most things that are not true. This is not healthy.

How many black Republicans in Congress right now? Two. About 55 Democrats are black. The most diverse Congress ever and Republicans managed only 2 black guys?
The republican party does not exclude black people the way the segregated Congressional Black Caucus excludes whites

If blacks want to vote for democrats thats their business

But they are always welcome in the repub party

And a growing number are coming over to our side

The republican party does not exclude black people the way the segregated Congressional Black Caucus excludes whites

If blacks want to vote for democrats thats their business

But they are always welcome in the repub party

And a growing number are coming over to our side

Maybe conservatives can stop calling them the N-word or telling the world how lazy they think they are. Start with this board. Other than that it is understood that the modern GOP is unable to retain few members who are not lily white because today's GOP is out of step with society for the most part....unless you're white.

Maybe conservatives can stop calling them the N-word or telling the world how lazy they think they are.
I think it helps to be respectful

At least is never hurts

But black people insult whites also

Speaking for myself I do call put black people when they push the lie about systemic racism when I know that there is plenty of bad black behavior holding black people back

If that makes me a racist by lib standards so be it

The title of this thread needs to be changed to "why are some Americans so gullible."

Black folks aren't any more gullible than white folks. If black folks are all supposed to be lumped together and held responsible and shamed for the bad behavior of some of their number, whites and other racial groups must be held to the same standard. In racial terms, should I be held accountable for the gullibility and shameful behavior of such whites as those who attacked Congress, those whites in Congress who have sought to stymy a full investigation into the events of Jan. 6, those whites who embraced the voter-fraud lie without any evidence, proud boys, oath keepers," Karens," etc., just because I'm white?

I don't reject out of hand the argument that racism is systemic in this country. We have a history of racism, sexism, and homophobia embedded in our institutions that I think is undeniable.

What I would like to see is open and reasonable dialogue on each issue that comes up between the political parties and people whose opinions are different on various issues, without name-calling, baseless accusations, and heavily edited sound-bites. ON EACH ISSUE. Putting everything down on paper in a way that explains the reasoning of the writer would help immensely. This is why I prefer reading such things as legal briefs and don't listen to speeches and podcasts. I would love to read the papers submitted to the courts in the various cases filed by trump's legal team. This is why I would love to see all future presidential debates be held in the traditional format of having each candidate remain behind their podium at all times.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The common lie is that blacks moved to the Democratic Party during the Civil Rights movement in the 1960’s. This is completely false.

They started their majority for Democratic Party back in the 1920’s during the New Deal, when Dems promised them all kinds of free welfare during the Great Depression. Even though the Dems were reviving the KKK at this time, they managed to bribe blacks into voting for them. These same Dems denied the blacks most of the welfare they promised thanks to their own Jim Crow laws.

Since going Dem, black divorce rates skyrocketed (they used to have lower divorce rates than whites), and of course single motherhood, drug use, crime, incarceration rates, all skyrocketed within the black community for the next 100 years.
Why do a bunch of white racists think they can talk for us?

Blacks first started leaving the reublican party in the late 30's. But still many remained faithful to the party until 1964. My parents, grandparents, aunts, unvcles and virtually ever grown up that I knew coming up as a child said they left the republican party when they nominated Goldwater. Since I am black I think I know better than some white scrub racist.

The reality of Jim Crow is that both parties were complicit. But the reason why blacks aren't republicans now is shown by mac and then the ACTIONS of republisans relative to censoring the 1619 project and Critical Race Theory, voter suppression, refusal to reform policing and the last two votes to restore pre clearance and other provisions for vting rights that republicans have ignored.

You don't get to tell us how you don't owe reparations because you neer owned slaves then blame todays democrats for things that happened before they were alive. Apparently you racists really think we are stupid. You got a few Uncle Toms in the right wing be happy with that.

Nothing in your last sentence has anything to do with blacks turning democrat and if you want to try that, when blacks were republican, black poverty was as high as 80 percent(1932). It was 55 percent in 1960. It's 25 percent now after blacks turned democrat. We paid a poll tax to vote and repulicans did nothig about it. The voting rights and civil rights act was signed by a democratic presgident with majority democratic votes.

So why to white republicans continue trying to push these lies?

I think it helps to be respectful

At least is never hurts

But black people insult whites also

Speaking for myself I do call put black people when they push the lie about systemic racism when I know that there is plenty of bad black behavior holding black people back

If that makes me a racist by lib standards so be it
Systemic racism is not a lie. Bad black behavior has nothing to do with it. Blacks insult whites mostly after we have been insulted by whitees. Your post for example is insulting, mainly because you know systemic racism exists because you practice it.

What's important to blacks is they be viewed as people as opposed a race.

Except for the fact that's bullshit evidenced by their party, their narratives etc. etc. Why did blacks reject Trump? Well for starts, he didn't single them out, almost as if everyone is the same, and Democrats don't want that shit while claiming they do.

"Progressive" Yahoo today, front page:

Blacks are mentioned seven times. How's that anti-segregation working out so far?

Trump is mentioned eleven times. TDS remains STRONG in the hearts of leftists.
You don't know what's important to blacks. You're a racist, that means you define supeiority by race. So quit pretending that race doesn't matter to whites.

Why do a bunch of white racists think they can talk for us?

Blacks first started leaving the reublican party in the late 30's. But still many remained faithful to the party until 1964. My parents, grandparents, aunts, unvcles and virtually ever grown up that I knew coming up as a child said they left the republican party when they nominated Goldwater. Since I am black I think I know better than some white scrub racist.

The reality of Jim Crow is that both parties were complicit. But the reason why blacks aren't republicans now is shown by mac and then the ACTIONS of republisans relative to censoring the 1619 project and Critical Race Theory, voter suppression, refusal to reform policing and the last two votes to restore pre clearance and other provisions for vting rights that republicans have ignored.

You don't get to tell us how you don't owe reparations because you neer owned slaves then blame todays democrats for things that happened before they were alive. Apparently you racists really think we are stupid. You got a few Uncle Toms in the right wing be happy with that.

Nothing in your last sentence has anything to do with blacks turning democrat and if you want to try that, when blacks were republican, black poverty was as high as 80 percent(1932). It was 55 percent in 1960. It's 25 percent now after blacks turned democrat. We paid a poll tax to vote and repulicans did nothig about it. The voting rights and civil rights act was signed by a democratic presgident with majority democratic votes.

So why to white republicans continue trying to push these lies?

ILMAO, "my family is Democrat cuz of Goldwater". You dumbass, a greater portion of Democrats voted AGAINST civil rights than Republicans. But fuck, how dare we second guess your position on stupid, cuz if we do we're RACISTS......

Racism lives in YOUR head.

Democrats were the party of slavery. Shucks, let's vote Democrat.

A large portion of Democrats voted against civil rights. Shucks, let's vote Democrat.
Maybe Blacks know the difference between history and current events?

I don't trust polls, but how is it possible anywhere near 71% of blacks still approve of Xiden's performance?
Goes to show how low the Presidential bar was.

Maybe Blacks know the difference between history and current events?

Goes to show how low the Presidential bar was.

Current events like voting for Xiden who has a history of racist statements and actions, or because they like that racism shit their PROG TV casts daily?

Forum List

Back