Why is the black population so gullible?

You guys always try turning to proportion in order to lie. By numbee in both houses, more democrats voted for the civil rights act than republicans. The democrats did not nominate for president someone who opposed civil rights. A presidential nomination is a very important matter. Racism lives in your heart you ignorant raxist pos.

Is that something like more whites commit crime than blacks because there are far more white people IM2?

Here you go.....

The Democratic supermajority in the Senate split their vote 46 (69%) for and 21 (31%) against. The Republicans, on the other hand, split their vote 27 for (82%) and 6 against (18%).

The House voted 290 to 130 in favor. Democrats split their vote 152 (61%) to 96 (39%) while Republicans split theirs 138 (80%) to 34 (20%).

Clearly, the 1964 Civil Rights Act could not have been passed without the leadership of Republicans such as Everett Dirksen and the votes of Republicans.

Look white man, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I know I am right because I live as a black person in America. I don'y base my opinion on what other white racists tell me and cherry pick house blacks that tell me what I want to hear. Until you live as a black person you can't tell me shit. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism.
You are wrong of course

But too stubborn to admit it

Is that something like more whites commit crime than blacks because there are far more white people IM2?

Here you go.....

The Democratic supermajority in the Senate split their vote 46 (69%) for and 21 (31%) against. The Republicans, on the other hand, split their vote 27 for (82%) and 6 against (18%).

The House voted 290 to 130 in favor. Democrats split their vote 152 (61%) to 96 (39%) while Republicans split theirs 138 (80%) to 34 (20%).

Clearly, the 1964 Civil Rights Act could not have been passed without the leadership of Republicans such as Everett Dirksen and the votes of Republicans.

Irrelevant. The fact is more democrats voted for these laws, a democratic president signed them into law and the same year the civil rights act was passed, republicans nominated a presidential candidate who was opposed to the Civil Rights Act. Just stop that dumb disingenuous argument. Zero Republicans voted for the most recent voting rights legislaation. It is the todays republican party that is the party of racists. Allm you guys want is to take just enough blacks away from voting democrat so you get implement you pro white supremacy agenda.

Irrelevant. The fact is more democrats voted for these laws, a democratic president signed them into law and the same year the civil rights act was passed, republicans nominated a presidential candidate who was opposed to the Civil Rights Act. Just stop that dumb disingenuous argument. Zero Republicans voted for the most recent voting rights legislaation. It is the todays republican party that is the party of racists. Allm you guys want is to take just enough blacks away from voting democrat so you get implement you pro white supremacy agenda.

IM2 logic...........

If of 1000 Buffalo, 500 eat grass
and
of 500 Cattle, 400 eat grass,

then Buffalo are more likely to eat grass :abgg2q.jpg:

Do you percentages mean anything to you at all? A greater percentage of Republicans supported civil rights than Democrats. In other terms, if you were a Republican back in the day, then you were more likely to support civil rights than a Demorot.

Last edited:
IM2 logic...........

If of 1000 Buffalo, 500 eat grass
and
of 500 Cattle, 400 eat grass,

then Buffalo are more likely to eat grass :abgg2q.jpg:

Do you percentages mean anything to you at all? A greater percentage of Republicans supported civil rights than Democrats. In other terms, if you were a Republican back in the day, then you were more likely to support civil rights than a Demorot.

Your argument is bullshit. No matter how you try twisting things more democrats voted to the Act and republicans nominated for president a man who opposed the civil rights act.

Your argument is bullshit. No matter how you try twisting things more democrats voted to the Act and republicans nominated for president a man who opposed the civil rights act.

IM2 Logic.

There are 100 crimes.
72% of the people are white.
13% of the people are black.
51% of the crime is committed by whites.
49% by blacks

IM2 logic..............White more likely to commit crime.

"Are Black People Ready To Talk About Race Hustlers?" ~Ms. Vanessa Gothix

☮️♥️ EndHate2021

JesseJacksonDECENCY.jpg
Jackson_Sharpton.jpg

Forum List

Back