Why is that Democrats think that things like "Unite the Right" are so egregious, but not this?

ptbw forever

Gold Member
May 9, 2015

How can Democrats claim demonstrating in the park is so terrible when they have literally given permits to these sick fucks to demonstrate in the middle of the street in every major western city in the world for years?

Why isn't Antifa ever attacking these people?

Why should whites and Jews have to constantly deal with these racist lunatics just for living in the city? Why isn't the media ever freaking out about these constant black supremacist demonstrations?

the democrats a still working on the last election, as if time will stand still for them until the next one.

Last edited:

How can Democrats claim demonstrating in the park is so terrible when they have literally given permits to these sick fucks to demonstrate in the middle of the street in every major western city in the world for years?

Why should whites and Jews have to constantly deal with these racist lunatics just for living in the city? Why isn't the media ever freaking out about these constant black supremacist demonstrations?

this is a brave and honest thread. the democrats needed something alinsky fast, and the westboro church wasn't available to the democrats for their latest Demagoguery.
they are not brave or honest.

Edom - Wikipedia
Edom - Wikipedia
The Hebrew word Edom means "red", and is derived from the name of its founder, Esau, the elder son of the Hebrew patriarch Isaac, because he was born "red all over". As a young adult, he sold his birthright to his brother Jacob for "red pottage". The Tanakh describes the Edomites as descendants of Esau.
List of rulers of Edom · ‎Edomite language · ‎Edom

i like that kid's confidence. you should be you should be.... low level edomite. (??)

Last edited:
  • Banned
Just as I thought, you are all too cowardly to confront what racism really is in this country and the west.

Democrats have approved this shit for years before the alt-right even existed. Democrats and their counterparts throughout the western world are the only reason these people even still exist in this capacity.

It is time for Republicans to wake the fuck up and realize that Democrats need to be treated as a racist hate group.

Unbelievable!
I'll venture a guess this was filmed on a weekday between the hours of 8am and 5pm when legit people are at work making a positive contribution to society....These low iQ ignorant street beasts fucking amaze me!

• Banned
What is this thread about?
The Democrats failure to call out anti-white racism, and the complete illegitimacy of Antifa as a "anti-racist" organization.

Not to mention the failure to enforce "hate speech" laws in all the European countries they demonstrate in, as well as Canada.

• Banned

Unbelievable!
I'll venture a guess this was filmed on a weekday between the hours of 8am and 5pm when legit people are at work making a positive contribution to society....These low iQ ignorant street beasts fucking amaze me!

There are hundreds of these videos all over the Internet.

They take place in every major city and at all hours of the day.

Are these people given any support by any influential liberal politicians or leaders?

Why can't you fuckers make normal connections when presented with information?

I was unable to determine what the freaks in the video were saying to that kid. Is it something that has you worried?

Are these people given any support by any influential liberal politicians or leaders?

Why can't you fuckers make normal connections when presented with information?

I was unable to determine what the freaks in the video were saying to that kid. Is it something that has you worried?
They were given permits without any complications, idiot. Unite the Right couldn't even easily get a permit to protest taking down a historical statue.

Why do you think Antifa doesn't attack them?

Are you afraid to admit how racist your side truly is?

We, the People, Must Nullify Court-Ordered Eye Pollution

Freedom of speech should be confined to private assemblies, to which the public is invited; there is no right to demonstrate in the public space. Also, anyone who abuses a polite invitation should be carried out on a stretcher.

This fails as a loaded question fallacy, false comparison fallacy, and hasty generalization fallacy.

Well done – you’ve hit the fallacy trifecta.

Unbelievable!

There are hundreds of these videos all over the Internet.

They take place in every major city and at all hours of the day.

…and still fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

What is this thread about?
The Democrats failure to call out anti-white racism, and the complete illegitimacy of Antifa as a "anti-racist" organization.

Not to mention the failure to enforce "hate speech" laws in all the European countries they demonstrate in, as well as Canada.
Notice that the muddled media refer to the White Nazis mobbed up in Boston as "the so-called Free Speech movement" but never refer to the wannabe copkillers as the "so-called Black Lives Matter movement."

This fails as a loaded question fallacy, false comparison fallacy, and hasty generalization fallacy.

Well done – you’ve hit the fallacy trifecta.

You have no counter.

Keep running little anti-white.

Hilarious how these assholes don't understand the damage being done to their credibility as they try to claim a regular occurrence of black supremacist gatherings never being interrupted by a so-called "anti-racist" Antifa is a "fallacy"....

Republicans need to take note and hit them where it hurts.

I'm convinced that liberalfilth sexually get off on their own hypocrisy and projection (the only way they can get off). I'll bet Sigmund Freud would have a field day with these mollusks who slither around on their trails of slug-slime.

Forum List

Back