Why is so it so dead here?

kiwiman127

Comfortably Moderate
Oct 19, 2010
4th Cleanest City in the World-Minneapolis
I have been doing what I have been doing for the last few years, that being out of the country for a month and then spending a month enjoying the warmth at Cocoa Beach. I visited USMB a few times but noticed how quiet it is hear once I got back to my home base.
Is it because of the new format? Is it because of the Coronavirus and there were that many people who were laid off that posted just when they were at work (which isn’t cool when a person is supposed to be earning their living)?_
What is going on?

I have been doing what I have been doing for the last few years, that being out of the country for a month and then spending a month enjoying the warmth at Cocoa Beach. I visited USMB a few times but noticed how quiet it is hear once I got back to my home base.
Is it because of the new format? Is it because of the Coronavirus and there were that many people who were laid off that posted just when they were at work (which isn’t cool when a person is supposed to be earning their living)?_
What is going on?
No one knows. All we do know is the media and democrats are still lying 24/7.

What is going on?

The odds are that a good half of 'em are over at another site such as this and you have to wait until a couple of them screw over some others and then after a lengthy shitfest they will come back.

I think after Trump won many libs left and then they returned to witness impeachment and when that blew up they left again and now they are sheltering at home surrounded by stacks of toilet paper without their company computer to post with....

What is going on?
PLEASE do NOT mention the word "dead".......! And you would THINK this site would be busier with most people that post on here having basically nowhere to go outside of their homes.

What is going on?
PLEASE do NOT mention the word "dead".......! And you would THINK this site would be busier with most people that post on here having basically nowhere to go outside of their homes.
I took my wife to the doctor yesterday, out of town. We were only pulled over 6 times. ;)

What is going on?

The eccentric millionaires are all trying to get unemployment claims through.

What is going on?

I posted here for years but stopped a few months ago due to censorship, although I do continue to peruse the forums occasionally.

What is going on?

Oh brother.....

What is going on?

If it's slowed down here I certainly can't tell because there's been no shortage of the usual bullshit to sort through.

What is going on?

If it's slowed down here I certainly can't tell because there's been no shortage of the usual bullshit to sort through.

Yeah that's my impression too.

Arguing nonsense gets old.

Orange man bad...I stubbed my toe & it's Trumps fault...republicans want dirty air and water... There's just no point in it.

Now...I need to go pour myself a glass of dirty water :D
I may do the same right after caging a couple of babies and clubbing a couple of seals.

What is going on?

Oh brother.....
yep, candy says some pretty foolish things doesnt she?...

What is going on?

I posted here for years but stopped a few months ago due to censorship, although I do continue to peruse the forums occasionally.

Thanks for posting a grown up response.
USMB had been disproportionately loaded with Trumpsters and it appears many of that group have also ceased their posting! Are there any grownups who could shed some light on what is going on here?
Edit; Thanks Taz and Pogo

Forum List

Back