Why is Sam Bankman-Fried not in jail?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Nobody else can figure that out either as he has stolen billions from people, but I think I have a few ideas as to why.

In fact, he will participate in the New York Times’ DealBook Summit in November, where he will be interviewed by journalist Andrew Ross Sorkin.

It's not really hard to figure out why he is evading jail, and probably will forever

It's all about who you "donate" your stolen money too.

1669301059873.png

He's suspected of stealing billions of dollars ... we can't punish him until a jury of his peers convicts him ... I know, it's different there in Russia where you live, but here in the USA we assume someone is innocent until proven guilty in a court-of-law ...

We can take all his money and tell him he can have it back when he shows up for his trial ... thus, he roams free until then ... yeah, there in Russia, he would have been poisoned long ago ... but we don't do that here ...

He's suspected of stealing billions of dollars ... we can't punish him until a jury of his peers convicts him ... I know, it's different there in Russia where you live, but here in the USA we assume someone is innocent until proven guilty in a court-of-law ...

We can take all his money and tell him he can have it back when he shows up for his trial ... thus, he roams free until then ... yeah, there in Russia, he would have been poisoned long ago ... but we don't do that here ...
In 2008, Bernie Madoff was arrested within 24 hours.

He failed to donate to the DNC.

They're not gonna do shit to their bagman. They'll be talking about Trump's tax returns for the next 2 years and this will disappear. Right now the talking points are about the CO shooter making up pronouns and only pretending it's non-binary.... we live with filthy fucking animals.

Besides, it's not like it's the largest theft in the history of the planet..... oh wait, maybe it is.

Nobody else can figure that out either as he has stolen billions from people, but I think I have a few ideas as to why.

In fact, he will participate in the New York Times’ DealBook Summit in November, where he will be interviewed by journalist Andrew Ross Sorkin.

It's not really hard to figure out why he is evading jail, and probably will forever

View attachment 730365

This is a lie.

The FTX scandal has nothing to do with Democratic politicians.

This hoax has long been debunked.

This is a lie.

The FTX scandal has nothing to do with Democratic politicians.

This hoax has long been debunked.

I see no link to anything disproving the fact that FTX made contributions in order to influence the election.

So I'll just post this, proving that you're full of shit:

"Sam Bankman-Fried was No. 2 top donor to Democrats, only behind Soros"​

wsj

All the animals on animal farm are equal, it's just that some of the animals are more equal than others

In the United States, equality is measure by personal capital ... why you Russians so hate capitalism ... I make one phone call to my congressman and the all of State government is begging my forgiveness ...

The democrats need to give their whatever million stolen dollars back to the people who were screwed.
Now are you referring to the credit crisis with the government bail outs using tax payer money or the never ending stimulus money that seems to disappear or the guy who robbed all the investors with FTX, only to give millions of dollars of that stolen money to the DNC?

View attachment 730365

Why isn't Donald Trump in jail? Rich white guys don't go to jail.

Forum List

Back