Why is President Biden Telling G7 that "America is Back"? ,wasn't America Back under President Trump?

40 thousand British officers governed 200 million Indians for 200 years. by contrast, America couldn't hold Vietnam for 10 years, stabilize Afghanistan for 5, or unify Iraq for 1

Great Britian > USA!
If the US hadn't come to Great Britain's aid in WWII they'd probably be speaking German over there! Just saying... :)

... "England" - Land of the Angeln & Sachsen ... Do you speak German? ... France = Land of the Franken. ... Speaks France German? ...

I think that everything Joe says or does is politically motivated for what is best for the Democratic Party instead of for America. It is possible that he has conflated both of them together, and in his mind whatever is good for the Dems must also be good for the US.
At this point does anyone really think that Joe Biden has enough mental acuity to know the difference? I think he reads what's on the teleprompter or parrots what he's hearing in his earpiece. He's too far gone to formulate complex things on his own!
Trump just wings it.

His cult eats it up.

"In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified Army out of the Revolutionary Forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington, commander in chief," Trump said during his address Thursday.

"Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rocket's red glare it had nothing but victory."

... And do not forget all the loser who lie against Trump in their fake graves. ...

President Biden statement that "America is back" is a bit confusing. Was not America back under president Trump?
What is this multilateralism? What was wrong with an America first agenda?. Do Europeans want more of a leadership role, while not paying their fair share for NATO, as President Trump wanted them to do?. Do the Europeans want America to have less of a leadership role.? What does the world want.? Do they want China or Russia to take a leadership role.?
America was great under Trump cause Trump drew the line on what America would and wouldn't do. He demanded the other countries pay their share.

I'm sure the G7 love Biden cause he likes the old America. The America that paid for everything and let the so called allies walk all over it.

trump tried his damnest to destroy the US. He had this nation swirling toward the drain at a rapid pace, while making us a laughingstock among the nations. In trump, our nation had and continues to have an enemy within.

America is coming back under the Biden presidency. He has restored hope, or a least the hope of a hope that our republic and our democratic ideals will survive and we will remain free.
That's why we see Biden on the TV as much as Trump? Biden can only handle quick events.
Trump’s foreign policy was reckless and irresponsible, a disaster and harmful to America.

President Biden is correct that America is back pursuing responsible, constructive leadership.
Yeah he did away with America first.

America never left. That only happened in the tiny little defected minds of hyper partisans on the left AND right.

trump tried his damnest to destroy the US. He had this nation swirling toward the drain at a rapid pace, while making us a laughingstock among the nations. In trump, our nation had and continues to have an enemy within.

America is coming back under the Biden presidency. He has restored hope, or a least the hope of a hope that our republic and our democratic ideals will survive and we will remain free.
That's why we see Biden on the TV as much as Trump? Biden can only handle quick events.
Trump’s foreign policy was reckless and irresponsible, a disaster and harmful to America.

President Biden is correct that America is back pursuing responsible, constructive leadership.
Yeah he did away with America first.

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 13, 2018

Too many jobs in China LOST?

I think that everything Joe says or does is politically motivated for what is best for the Democratic Party instead of for America. It is possible that he has conflated both of them together, and in his mind whatever is good for the Dems must also be good for the US.
At this point does anyone really think that Joe Biden has enough mental acuity to know the difference? I think he reads what's on the teleprompter or parrots what he's hearing in his earpiece. He's too far gone to formulate complex things on his own!
It's funny that an army of fact checkers were required to reassure the world that Trump wasn't wearing his pants on backwards...cos it needed to be checked out...cos he could have been.
What's "funny" is how many of you on the left started creaming your jeans because you THOUGHT it might have really happened! Get a life...seriously!
I agree with you in one thing at least...it MIGHT have happened.
Don't you find that embarrassing?
And you still think that The World respected America under Trump.
What I would find embarrassing is if I was someone who was so obsessed with Trump hatred that I believed the story in the first place!
The World doesn't respect Joe Biden. They view him as weak because he is weak...both physically and mentally.

Trump was despised as a bully and a buffoon.

President Biden statement that "America is back" is a bit confusing. Was not America back under president Trump?
What is this multilateralism? What was wrong with an America first agenda?. Do Europeans want more of a leadership role, while not paying their fair share for NATO, as President Trump wanted them to do?. Do the Europeans want America to have less of a leadership role.? What does the world want.? Do they want China or Russia to take a leadership role.?
Europe wants $; they spot the sucker Biden and are hopeful. lmao

Greg

Trump was a Putin genuflecting, Kim Jung Un love letter guy... who left the world stage of honor and demeaned our allies.

Trump was opposed to and had sanctions on Nord Stream 2.

Biden lifted those sanctions and told Russia, go right ahead and increase your stranglehold on energy to Europe, in particular Germany.

Some fucking ally Germany is.

Meanwhile, the CCP is the greater threat and Trump improved our alliances in Asia and drew India closer to us.

We have NO right to force our European allies to pay twice as much for natural gas.

The amount of gas Russia and the Stans will sell to Europeis less than 30% of their total consumption. This decision is correct and rational. This isn't about ego or Putin. Its about doing what's right.
They wouldn't be paying twice as much if Biden hadn't made fracking illegal, you fucking moron.

LOLOL.. US Natural gas has to be shipped to Europe and in order the recieve it the Europeans would have to invest billions in infrastructure. Where is your brain. It has NOTHING to do with fracking.

Hydraulic fracturing by country - Wikipedia

Trump was a Putin genuflecting, Kim Jung Un love letter guy... who left the world stage of honor and demeaned our allies.

Trump was opposed to and had sanctions on Nord Stream 2.

Biden lifted those sanctions and told Russia, go right ahead and increase your stranglehold on energy to Europe, in particular Germany.

Some fucking ally Germany is.

Meanwhile, the CCP is the greater threat and Trump improved our alliances in Asia and drew India closer to us.

We have NO right to force our European allies to pay twice as much for natural gas.

The amount of gas Russia and the Stans will sell to Europeis less than 30% of their total consumption. This decision is correct and rational. This isn't about ego or Putin. Its about doing what's right.
They wouldn't be paying twice as much of Biden hadn't made fracking illegal, you fucking moron.

LOLOL.. Only on Federal lands. Most US wells are far too small to afford fracking, stupid.
That shows complete ignorance of the oil industry and fracking.

Most wells in the US produce less than 50 bpd.. They can't afford fracking or gas injection.

40 thousand British officers governed 200 million Indians for 200 years. by contrast, America couldn't hold Vietnam for 10 years, stabilize Afghanistan for 5, or unify Iraq for 1

Great Britian > USA!
If the US hadn't come to Great Britain's aid in WWII they'd probably be speaking German over there! Just saying... :)
If France hadn't come to the US' aid in the War of Independence you'd probably be speaking English.
It's funny that an army of fact checkers were required to reassure the world that Trump wasn't wearing his pants on backwards...cos it needed to be checked out...cos he could have been.
What's "funny" is how many of you on the left started creaming your jeans because you THOUGHT it might have really happened! Get a life...seriously!
What I would find embarrassing is if I was someone who was so obsessed with Trump hatred that I believed the story in the first place!
The World doesn't respect Joe Biden. They view him as weak because he is weak...both physically and mentally.
No hatred needed...it could have been true.

A lot of people think the exact opposite of your rant. That's why Biden beat Trump's ass & sent him packing. Thanks for playing.
Biden defeated Trump because of the pandemic allowing Democratic leaders to shut down the economy and change voting laws.
Now we're stuck with a President who doesn't have a clue how to lead us OUT of the pandemic and the economy is struggling because of it!

what Xiden is saying is America is back...on the market.

Come throw some cash at me. hunter, or a number of dems in Congress...and we will gladly sell the nation off.

Yep...America is back on the market

Great Britian > USA!
If France hadn't come to the US' aid in the War of Independence you'd probably be speaking English.
No hatred needed...it could have been true.
Ah...I am speaking English! LOL
Ya think?
I do. You should try it sometime! It could have been true? The moon "could" be made of blue cheese. That doesn't mean it is! Duh?

Come throw some cash at me. hunter, or a number of dems in Congress...and we will gladly sell the nation off.

That's serious ignorance.....

Trump was despised as a bully and a buffoon.
You're a "bully" when you hold your allies feet to the fire for them to live up to things like paying their fair share of NATO? Of course other nations despised being shamed into doing the right thing! They've been getting away with not doing it for DECADES!

Surely you aren’t saying that you don’t think Hunter was being paid for political influence in the Obama/Biden administration? If so, surely you can concede that could continue now that big papa is in charge. That is serious/willfull ignorance.

Why is President Biden Telling G7 that "America is Back"? ,wasn't America Back under President Trump?​

Back to simping for the globalist order.

Get the facts for a change.

Surely you aren’t saying that you don’t think Hunter was being paid for political influence in the Obama/Biden administration? If so, surely you can concede that could continue now that big papa is in charge. That is serious/willfull ignorance.

Forum List

Back