Why is President Biden Telling G7 that "America is Back"? ,wasn't America Back under President Trump?

I think that everything Joe says or does is politically motivated for what is best for the Democratic Party instead of for America. It is possible that he has conflated both of them together, and in his mind whatever is good for the Dems must also be good for the US.
At this point does anyone really think that Joe Biden has enough mental acuity to know the difference? I think he reads what's on the teleprompter or parrots what he's hearing in his earpiece. He's too far gone to formulate complex things on his own!
It's funny that an army of fact checkers were required to reassure the world that Trump wasn't wearing his pants on backwards...cos it needed to be checked out...cos he could have been.
That's only "funny" to morons like you who believe the fake news.
Fake news like Biden has made fracking illegal maybe, moran?

I think that everything Joe says or does is politically motivated for what is best for the Democratic Party instead of for America. It is possible that he has conflated both of them together, and in his mind whatever is good for the Dems must also be good for the US.
At this point does anyone really think that Joe Biden has enough mental acuity to know the difference? I think he reads what's on the teleprompter or parrots what he's hearing in his earpiece. He's too far gone to formulate complex things on his own!
It's funny that an army of fact checkers were required to reassure the world that Trump wasn't wearing his pants on backwards...cos it needed to be checked out...cos he could have been.
What's "funny" is how many of you on the left started creaming your jeans because you THOUGHT it might have really happened! Get a life...seriously!
I agree with you in one thing at least...it MIGHT have happened.
Don't you find that embarrassing?
And you still think that The World respected America under Trump.

Trump was a Putin genuflecting, Kim Jung Un love letter guy... who left the world stage of honor and demeaned our allies.

Trump was opposed to and had sanctions on Nord Stream 2.

Biden lifted those sanctions and told Russia, go right ahead and increase your stranglehold on energy to Europe, in particular Germany.

Some fucking ally Germany is.

Meanwhile, the CCP is the greater threat and Trump improved our alliances in Asia and drew India closer to us.

We have NO right to force our European allies to pay twice as much for natural gas.

The amount of gas Russia and the Stans will sell to Europeis less than 30% of their total consumption. This decision is correct and rational. This isn't about ego or Putin. Its about doing what's right.
They wouldn't be paying twice as much of Biden hadn't made fracking illegal, you fucking moron.
That's terrible!!!
When did he make fracking illegal?!!!!
Joe Biden signs EO banning new fracking permits on federal lands, threatens thousands of jobs – Conservative Beaver
Should I repeat my question?
I'm wasting my time but "When did he make fracking illegal?"
Been there. Done that.
Just as I thought.
You thought I wouldn't accept your scumbag premise?

Holy Syllogism, Batman!
My premise that you only read headlines or my premise that you simply don't understand what you're reading?
Your premise that Biden didn't ban fracking, moron.
You said he'd made it illegal moran.
He clearly hasn't because you can't show where moran.
In fact he hasn't even banned it moran, he's stopped issuing new fracking permits on federal lands moran.
View attachment 501200
In other words, he made it illegal on federal lands.

Trump was a Putin genuflecting, Kim Jung Un love letter guy... who left the world stage of honor and demeaned our allies.

Biden lifted those sanctions and told Russia, go right ahead and increase your stranglehold on energy to Europe, in particular Germany.

Meanwhile, the CCP is the greater threat and Trump improved our alliances in Asia and drew India closer to us.

We have NO right to force our European allies to pay twice as much for natural gas.

The amount of gas Russia and the Stans will sell to Europeis less than 30% of their total consumption. This decision is correct and rational. This isn't about ego or Putin. Its about doing what's right.
They wouldn't be paying twice as much of Biden hadn't made fracking illegal, you fucking moron.
That's terrible!!!
When did he make fracking illegal?!!!!
Joe Biden signs EO banning new fracking permits on federal lands, threatens thousands of jobs – Conservative Beaver
Should I repeat my question?
I'm wasting my time but "When did he make fracking illegal?"
Been there. Done that.
Just as I thought.
You thought I wouldn't accept your scumbag premise?

Holy Syllogism, Batman!
My premise that you only read headlines or my premise that you simply don't understand what you're reading?
Your premise that Biden didn't ban fracking, moron.
You said he'd made it illegal moran.
He clearly hasn't because you can't show where moran.
In fact he hasn't even banned it moran, he's stopped issuing new fracking permits on federal lands moran.
View attachment 501200
In other words, he made it illegal on federal lands.
They're still fracking on federal lands moron.

40 thousand British officers governed 200 million Indians for 200 years. by contrast, America couldn't hold Vietnam for 10 years, stabilize Afghanistan for 5, or unify Iraq for 1

Great Britian > USA!

What's "funny" is how many of you on the left started creaming your jeans because you THOUGHT it might have really happened! Get a life...seriously!
What I would find embarrassing is if I was someone who was so obsessed with Trump hatred that I believed the story in the first place!
The World doesn't respect Joe Biden. They view him as weak because he is weak...both physically and mentally.

40 thousand British officers governed 200 million Indians for 200 years. by contrast, America couldn't hold Vietnam for 10 years, stabilize Afghanistan for 5, or unify Iraq for 1

Great Britian > USA!
If the US hadn't come to Great Britain's aid in WWII they'd probably be speaking German over there! Just saying... :)

Great Britian > USA!
If the US hadn't come to Great Britain's aid in WWII they'd probably be speaking German over there! Just saying... :)
If France hadn't come to the US' aid in the War of Independence you'd probably be speaking English.
What I would find embarrassing is if I was someone who was so obsessed with Trump hatred that I believed the story in the first place!
The World doesn't respect Joe Biden. They view him as weak because he is weak...both physically and mentally.
No hatred needed...it could have been true.

Great Britian > USA!
If France hadn't come to the US' aid in the War of Independence you'd probably be speaking English.
Ah...I am speaking English! LOL

President Biden statement that "America is back" is a bit confusing. Was not America back under president Trump?

Trumperica was everywhere - but not on Earth.

What is this multilateralism? What was wrong with an America first agenda?.

Donald Trump: "America first!" (= Right or wrong: I'm president.), "America first!" (= Right or wrong: I am the USA!), "America first!" (= Right or wrong: Everyone has to be loyal to me personally - but not to the USA and all of her citizens.)

Do Europeans want more of a leadership role, while not paying their fair share for NATO, as President Trump wanted them to do?.

I don't discuss this any longer. Take all of your soldiers! Leave Germany! Yesterday!

Do the Europeans want America to have less of a leadership role.? What does the world want.?

Truth, peace, future, happiness and joy for example - asides from some million or billion or more other things.

Do they want China or Russia to take a leadership role.?

What about to try to use some other slogans except "divide et impera" or "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" and all the other flat nonsense, which is used in the USA and which is totally unimportant for the survival and the future of all mankind? Try to learn to think again in realities and responsibilities could perhaps be a good idea.

Last edited:

Great Britian > USA!
Ah...I am speaking English! LOL
Ya think?

More exact: The USA under Trump declared in this context war on Germany.

What did Donald Trump do against the other two main pipelines for natural gas from Russia to Europe over the Ukraine and over Turkey and how likes the USA to compensate this loss of energy in Europe? With banana-American pseudo-laws, which are not worth the paper they are written on but are burning very well?

Why always this totally wrong romantic word "fucking"? Call us damned ugly assholes or something like this. We are your allies. You should know us. More respect please.

I hope it's not a problem when the Himalaya will shrink because you drew the Indian democracy direction American Empire under the autocratic Queen Victoria Trump.

dnre german concitns -
Do the Democrats want to capitulate away American power?
Trump was an ignorant whining fool (still is) without the brains to engage intelligently with the other leaders of NATO so he resorted to insults & bluster to cover up for his lack of knowledge & his stupidity on how to solve problems. That's why Merkel & the rest of them are glad to see his fucking sorry ass gone.
Who did Trump insult, and how?

Who did Trump not insult and how? No idea. If he had no reason or if it was totally counterproductive to insult someone he used a game for 3 years old children called "pinch your hand" or so. In case of Angela Merkel he was not able to do so because of her well trained pokerface. She would have squealed in pain. So he barked fearful at her. Perhaps Cesar Millan should try to educate him?

Last edited:
President Biden statement that "America is back" is a bit confusing. Was not America back under president Trump?
What is this multilateralism? What was wrong with an America first agenda?. Do Europeans want more of a leadership role, while not paying their fair share for NATO, as President Trump wanted them to do?. Do the Europeans want America to have less of a leadership role.? What does the world want.? Do they want China or Russia to take a leadership role.?

Trump is a dumb belligerent who alienated our allies worldwide and alienated half the American citizenry.
Exhibit 340: Trump broke the Left

Such a demeaning alienator that he brought about more ME peace agreements than the libroidals have in....EVER

Yeah, Biden is no match for Trump.

"In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified Army out of the Revolutionary Forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington, commander in chief," Trump said during his address Thursday............................................although the army was not named after Washington.

"Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rocket's red glare it had nothing but victory."

"I do the speech very well, so I was able to do it without a teleprompter, but the teleprompter did go out," he said.

Donnie taught his own "history" class at Trump U.

What is this multilateralism? What was wrong with an America first agenda?. Do Europeans want more of a leadership role, while not paying their fair share for NATO, as President Trump wanted them to do?. Do the Europeans want America to have less of a leadership role.? What does the world want.? Do they want China or Russia to take a leadership role.?
Trump alienated people with his ignorant behavior.

So we as Americans are to allow one of these European Union countries lead us into the twenty first century, after these same countries sucked the U.S. into two world wars.?!

You made the mistake to go in word war 1 without any real reason to do so. And this step created world war 2.

Is this what the Democrats want ? Was America first so wrong. Europeans must take on more global repsonsibility.

Trump just wings it.

His cult eats it up.

"In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified Army out of the Revolutionary Forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington, commander in chief," Trump said during his address Thursday.

"Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rocket's red glare it had nothing but victory."

Forum List

Back