Why is President Biden Telling G7 that "America is Back"? ,wasn't America Back under President Trump?

Do the Democrats want to capitulate away American power?
Trump was an ignorant whining fool (still is) without the brains to engage intelligently with the other leaders of NATO so he resorted to insults & bluster to cover up for his lack of knowledge & his stupidity on how to solve problems. That's why Merkel & the rest of them are glad to see his fucking sorry ass gone.
Who did Trump insult, and how?

I think that everything Joe says or does is politically motivated for what is best for the Democratic Party instead of for America. It is possible that he has conflated both of them together, and in his mind whatever is good for the Dems must also be good for the US.
At this point does anyone really think that Joe Biden has enough mental acuity to know the difference? I think he reads what's on the teleprompter or parrots what he's hearing in his earpiece. He's too far gone to formulate complex things on his own!
It's funny that an army of fact checkers were required to reassure the world that Trump wasn't wearing his pants on backwards...cos it needed to be checked out...cos he could have been.
What's "funny" is how many of you on the left started creaming your jeans because you THOUGHT it might have really happened! Get a life...seriously!

So we as Americans are to allow one of these European Union countries lead us into the twenty first century, after these same countries sucked the U.S. into two world wars.?! Is this what the Democrats want ? Was America first so wrong. Europeans must take on more global repsonsibility.

I think that everything Joe says or does is politically motivated for what is best for the Democratic Party instead of for America. It is possible that he has conflated both of them together, and in his mind whatever is good for the Dems must also be good for the US.
At this point does anyone really think that Joe Biden has enough mental acuity to know the difference? I think he reads what's on the teleprompter or parrots what he's hearing in his earpiece. He's too far gone to formulate complex things on his own!
A lot of people think the exact opposite of your rant. That's why Biden beat Trump's ass & sent him packing. Thanks for playing.

trump tried his damnest to destroy the US. He had this nation swirling toward the drain at a rapid pace, while making us a laughingstock among the nations. In trump, our nation had and continues to have an enemy within.

America is coming back under the Biden presidency. He has restored hope, or a least the hope of a hope that our republic and our democratic ideals will survive and we will remain free.

Trump was an ignorant whining fool (still is) without the brains to engage intelligently with the other leaders of NATO so he resorted to insults & bluster to cover up for his lack of knowledge & his stupidity on how to solve problems. That's why Merkel & the rest of them are glad to see his fucking sorry ass gone.
Obviously you haven't been paying attention.

Biden says he wants to confiscate all our weapons. While the terrorists get to keep their AK-47 fully automatic assault rifles. This is not a great President, who does not respect our second amendment rights.

President Biden statement that "America is back" is a bit confusing. Was not America back under president Trump?
What is this multilateralism? What was wrong with an America first agenda?. Do Europeans want more of a leadership role, while not paying their fair share for NATO, as President Trump wanted them to do?. Do the Europeans want America to have less of a leadership role.? What does the world want.? Do they want China or Russia to take a leadership role.?
Well first, you need to get something straight. It never was America First with Trump. It was, is, and always will be, Trump First with Trump. But there is no doubt, Trump did major damage to the US reputation abroad. I know you won't read it, but take this article from Foreign Policy for instance,

Now Foreign Policy is a very reputable source, normally leaning right if there is any bias at all. Just not the type of media any Trump supporter would be ingesting. That should give you pause for thought.

But back to Trump first. What was one of the first things he did we he took office? Why it was his tax cut package, which had two very interesting provisions. The first was what he did to homeowners and his real estate company. The package limited the home equity interest deduction, limited the property tax deduction, and capped mortgages with interest deductions. At the same time the package created a pass through exemption for real estate companies, increased exemptions for like kind exchanges, and perhaps most telling, eliminated the limits on interest deductions for real estate companies.

Think about that for a moment. He limits the interest deduction for millions of homeowners but he eliminates the interest deductions for a hand full of real estate developers like himself. Yeah, Trump first. Changes he made to the estate tax will probably save his devil's spawn two billion dollars, that is the second provision. Trump first again.

Which brings us to today. The fat piece of shit is still spouting the nonsense about a stolen election. That is dangerous, to the nation and to our democracy but he don't give two shits about anything but himself. Our nation is divided as it has been since the Civil War, most of that is because of Trump's strategy of division, he only exacerbates the problem now that he is out of office. A true patriot, someone that actually put the country before himself, would sit down and shut up. But not Trump. Trump first, forever and always. And if you support him, you best get comfortable with that.
>Now Foreign Policy is a very reputable source, normally leaning right if there is any bias at all.

Wrong. From their home page, right now...

1623635316302.png

The Cretin in Chief meant "America is on it's back"

Dr Jill should put a sock in his mouth.:rolleyes:

Why is President Biden Telling G7 that "America is Back"?​

President Biden statement that "America is back" is a bit confusing. Was not America back under president Trump?
What is this multilateralism? What was wrong with an America first agenda?. Do Europeans want more of a leadership role, while not paying their fair share for NATO, as President Trump wanted them to do?. Do the Europeans want America to have less of a leadership role.? What does the world want.? Do they want China or Russia to take a leadership role.?

Trump is a dumb belligerent who alienated our allies worldwide and alienated half the American citizenry.
No just alienated the American haters.

Why is President Biden Telling G7 that "America is Back"?
Because it is after being gone for the last 4 years.

America is back as the leader of the free world.

America is back in its opposition to authoritarian dictators and despots, such as Putin.

And America is back in its support for its allies – after 4 reckless, irresponsible years of our allies being attacked and undermined.
You do know Russia just gave Hunter 3.5 million and then Biden signed off on putin's pipeline?

It's funny that an army of fact checkers were required to reassure the world that Trump wasn't wearing his pants on backwards...cos it needed to be checked out...cos he could have been.
No, an army was needed because you loons are crazy.

trump tried his damnest to destroy the US. He had this nation swirling toward the drain at a rapid pace, while making us a laughingstock among the nations. In trump, our nation had and continues to have an enemy within.

America is coming back under the Biden presidency. He has restored hope, or a least the hope of a hope that our republic and our democratic ideals will survive and we will remain free.
That's why we see Biden on the TV as much as Trump? Biden can only handle quick events.

That's why we see Biden on the TV as much as Trump? Biden can only handle quick events.
Trump’s foreign policy was reckless and irresponsible, a disaster and harmful to America.

President Biden is correct that America is back pursuing responsible, constructive leadership.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
trainwreck-gif.gif

"It was an awful day for Joe Biden and the Democrat Party. It was so bad that now the Democrats might come out and admit they stole the election and hand back to President Trump what is rightfully his."

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's your stuttering fuck confusing Syria with Libya..... 3 times. Weeks of practice, according to Nurse Jill, and now the entire planet is laughing and pointing at Josef Stolen. What a fucking disgrace.

Obviously you haven't been paying attention.
Obviously you can't answer the question.

Trump’s foreign policy was reckless and irresponsible, a disaster and harmful to America.

President Biden is correct that America is back pursuing responsible, constructive leadership.
How was his foreign policy "reckless, irresponsible and a disaster?"

Trump was a Putin genuflecting, Kim Jung Un love letter guy... who left the world stage of honor and demeaned our allies.

Trump was opposed to and had sanctions on Nord Stream 2.

Biden lifted those sanctions and told Russia, go right ahead and increase your stranglehold on energy to Europe, in particular Germany.

Some fucking ally Germany is.

Meanwhile, the CCP is the greater threat and Trump improved our alliances in Asia and drew India closer to us.

We have NO right to force our European allies to pay twice as much for natural gas.

The amount of gas Russia and the Stans will sell to Europeis less than 30% of their total consumption. This decision is correct and rational. This isn't about ego or Putin. Its about doing what's right.
They wouldn't be paying twice as much of Biden hadn't made fracking illegal, you fucking moron.
That's terrible!!!
When did he make fracking illegal?!!!!
Joe Biden signs EO banning new fracking permits on federal lands, threatens thousands of jobs – Conservative Beaver
Should I repeat my question?
I'm wasting my time but "When did he make fracking illegal?"
Been there. Done that.
Just as I thought.
You thought I wouldn't accept your scumbag premise?

Holy Syllogism, Batman!
My premise that you only read headlines or my premise that you simply don't understand what you're reading?
Your premise that Biden didn't ban fracking, moron.
You said he'd made it illegal moran.
He clearly hasn't because you can't show where moran.
In fact he hasn't even banned it moran, he's stopped issuing new fracking permits on federal lands moran.
1623643929013.png

The handlers have it dumbed down to a 4th grade level and that's still not low enough.... WTF?

I'm so glad I'm a Texan..... not a fucking American.... what a dumb animal.

Forum List

Back