Why Is Oz Running For Senate?

Ok, so, I'm a bit confused, if there are so many people who don't have an ID, then how do they drive? How do they cash a check, own or rent a home. How do they verify their identity in any number of situations. How do they sign up for and have utilities, insurance, employment?
Hey dumbass..they DON'T drive.

There are 21 million people without these IDs. They are legal voters and many are registered voters

And you would prevent them from voting to stop a problem that doesn't exist

Where did you get the idea that Fetterman's stroke was mild?

He hasn't released his medical records, and is obviously suffering cognitively.

Fetterman's self serving statement that his stroke was mild can hardly be taken at face value. After all, he's a demonstrated deceiver, giving the people by his grooming and wardrobe choice that he is some kind of working class tough guy, when he never did a day of manual labor in his life.
He doesn't show signs of the stroke other than mild speech issues.

And no..I haven't seen cognitive issues. I have heard him speaking . Have you?

I have never been hounded by Advantage companies like I am now. Two years retired.

And I have followed Fetterman for a while now. I think he's real good

Yup, you just love your people chasing innocent black men with a shotgun.

Why are you so racist?

There are 21 million people without these IDs. They are legal voters and many are registered voters

How did they register to vote without an ID? How were they able to prove who they were?

What about the other things I mentioned, or to file and pay taxes

Last edited:
Yup, you just love your people chasing innocent black men with a shotgun.

Why are you so racist?
That SHOULD make Republicans love him. i guess the fact that the situation was diffused when Fetterman got police to get involved is why you folks aren't happy huh?

He heard gun shots (as did others) and saw a man clothed in black running towards a school and stopped him. The man was released and no charges were filed by anyone

Without IDs they are not legal voters. That is what you want and destroying this country is the only logical reason.

That SHOULD make Republicans love him. i guess the fact that the situation was diffused when Fetterman got police to get involved is why you folks aren't happy huh?

He heard gun shots (as did others) and saw a man clothed in black running towards a school and stopped him. The man was released and no charges were filed by anyone

No, we DON'T like assholes chasing innocent people with guns.

That's what YOU clods do!

Many people registered decades ago and have lost the original ID or stopped driving.
That doesn't cut it. If they had an ID back then, they can still get one today. You would have us believe that millions of people lost their ID, and never bothered to try and get another one.

Besides that, it's almost impossible to function in today's world without a form of ID. You need ID to do any kind of business, sign up for services, utilities. Unless you are living completely off the grid and are using the barter system, or working for straight cash in order to pay for things like groceries, you need an ID, for most things, but at least for some things.

Anyone watching that sad Fetterman interview knows he's as brain addled as the Potato In Chief

That doesn't cut it. If they had an ID back then, they can still get one today. You would have us believe that millions of people lost their ID, and never bothered to try and get another one.

Besides that, it's almost impossible to function in today's world without a form of ID. You need ID to do any kind of business, sign up for services, utilities. Unless you are living completely off the grid and are using the barter system, or working for straight cash in order to pay for things like groceries, you need an ID, for most things, but at least for some things.
And yet 21 million people don't have that ID...out of 350 million that's not all that unusual...

And yet 21 million people don't have that ID...out of 350 million that's not all that unusual...
Ok. Again, how are 21 million people functioning in society without any form of ID? If that is the case, I'm sure there are free government services out there that would help them acquire one.

Ok. Again, how are 21 million people functioning in society without any form of ID? If that is the case, I'm sure there are free government services out there that would help them acquire one.
They exist. They’re very real and those services are not easily accessed

They exist. They’re very real and those services are not easily accessed
Ok, you said decades, those people lost their ID decades ago. So, you're telling me that there are 21 million people, registered voters, who have been functioning in today's society, and voting in local, state, and national elections, for at least 20 years, who have no way of proving their identity? For at least 20 years they have not had a job, applied for a loan, cashed a check, flew on a plane, had water or electricity at their home.

So, if you are OK that 21 million people dont have to prove who they are to vote, then I guess you are OK with nobody having to prove who they are. Do you support getting rid of all ID laws? For registering to vote? Or for voting itself? Perhaps we should just eliminate the need for anyone to prove they are eligible and legal to vote. After all, you apparently are on board with 21 million voters with no proof of identity, then why should anyone have it, right?

New Topics

Forum List

Back